Un-Nappily in Love (Nappily, #6)

Un-Nappily in Love (Nappily #6)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  117 ratings  ·  11 reviews

Venus is ecstatic about her husband's new career as a movie star thanks to a role in a searing romantic drama with co-star Sirena Lassiter. Jake and Sirena's relationship, Venus quickly learns, goes back further than Jake wants to admit. Venus isn't happy when the new "it" team's hectic promotion schedule takes them to exotic locations while Venus must stay behind with a

Published May 25th 2010 by Griffin (first published 2010)

Jessica Terry
I've become very acquainted with the character Venus over Ms. Thomas' last, what, three Un-Nappily installments. I could never really decide if I liked her or not. Sometimes she was cool; other times, amazingly (and annoyingly) neurotic. In Un-Nappily in Love, she really just annoyed me. I found myself actually saying out loud, "Boy, you are STUPID!" But I couldn't put the book down and for me, that's a good sign. I love the character Jake, couldn't stand Sirena, and was picturing Terrence Howar...more
Tiffany
Sheesh...I really enjoyed reading this one! I love the Venus character...with all her flaws. This one had me teary, laughing, anxious...a real up and down feeling. I suggest that anyone who has read the Nappily series read this book. Those who haven't read any of the series, jump on board and get with the program. I pray Trisha R. Thomas has another book in store for this series....
 Gen
I loved Venus and her family and friends. I enjoyed this book and I am looking forward to reading the rest of Trisha Thomas' books.
Mel
Life is still dramatic for Venus and Jake. While I did feel mistakes were being made and remade, this book in the series was a great read. Not frustrating. Venus actually thought things through for a change. I wonder why her and Jake, (even when on solid ground) still find reasons to bring chaos into their marriage? Love Pauletta's character. That's Venus's mother. Hated the Sirena character. There is really no need for her to be there. At any rate, I just realized there is another book in the s...more
Shanae
Uhmmmm....I wasn't crazy about this book. I haven't read any of the other "Nappily" novels & from the reviews I've read, it appears that Thomas has done better in her other novels. Anyway, Thomas kept me engaged and interested throughout the story and I found the book a quick, interesting read. Of course, I really disliked Sirena but there weren't any other characters I really "liked." This book may deserve a 3.5 star rating, but I definitely didn't want to give it 4 stars, so it's stuck wit...more
Cheryl
I will give this book a 4 star rating. I didn't love it as much as I loved the other books. The other books had me guessing and being wrong with the outcome. This one had me guessing and being right. Some plot lines were too predictable. I love that Venus and Jake worked things out and didn't like the hollywood star come between them. The way the book ended, I feel like there will be another installment in the future. Good job Trisha Thomas, you've delivered yet another page turner.
Jen
it was an ok book. fast read
Courtney Wilkerson
Okay so I really liked this one too. The whole time I could hear myself talking to the characters, hoping they wouldn't do this, or wishing that they would do that. I really like Venus, and I enjoyed the growth of the main characters. Once again she shined a light on relationship problems and possible solutions.
Nikki
I just finished reading and LOVE,LOVE,LOVED it!!!

This book just made me love Venus and Jake even more.
Also made Trevelle HUMAN !! LOL

The twist's and turn's, the drama, the lies all so very good to read !!

Thanks again Trisha for another great read, looking forward to the next book in this series
Daphne
Jul 30, 2010 Daphne added it
This series by Trisha is simply wonderful! They say marriage is work but this marriage between Venus and Jake required EXTRA EXTRA prayers, work and patience! Ehxale............they are a great pair though :)
Debra Odom
I have read all of Trisha Thomas' books and they are wonderful. You won't be disappointed. All of the books have some sort of craziness going on but that is what holds my interest.
Meg Benjamin
A good read--it made me want to find the others in the series.
Charlene Russell
Charlene Russell marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Chloe
Chloe marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Cherelle
Cherelle marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Tina Brown-Batchelor
Tina Brown-Batchelor marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Deidre
Deidre marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Mirrlees
Mirrlees marked it as to-read
K Nikki  Waden
K Nikki Waden marked it as to-read
Naudy
Naudy marked it as to-read
Sierra Lipscomb
Sierra Lipscomb marked it as to-read
MZURAQT
MZURAQT marked it as to-read
Greta Reid-young
Greta Reid-young marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
Honey Buns
Honey Buns marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Trisha R. Thomas is the author of the highly acclaimed Nappily Series best known for her debut novel Nappily Ever After (Random House). The Nappily Series speaks to the impossible beauty standards set for young girls and how it effects their relationships and careers far into adulthood.
She has written eight novels and continues to share her talent with a multitude of readers who can’t get enough o...more
More about Trisha R. Thomas...
Nappily Ever After (Nappily, #1) Nappily Married (Nappily, #3) Nappily Faithful (Nappily, #4) Would I Lie to You? (Nappily, #2) Nappily in Bloom (Nappily, #5)