Start by marking “Treasure Ship (Can You See What I See?)” as Want to Read:
Treasure Ship (Can You See What I See?)

Treasure Ship (Can You See What I See?)

4.37 of 5 stars 4.37  ·  rating details  ·  38 ratings  ·  7 reviews
A new search-and-find adventure from the bestselling photographer, Walter Wick!

Amazing photos accompany a fun search-and-find game by Walter Wick, the creator the NY TIMES BESTSELLING Can You See What I See? series and the photographer of the enormously successful I Spy series.
A pirate ship and a chest of gold take readers on a journey through time that leads to the locati
Published April 1st 2010 by Cartwheel Books

To ask other readers questions about Treasure Ship, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Treasure Ship

Luann
These aren't always my favorite books to have in my school library. The students LOVE them, but they can never seem to look at them quietly on their own. Reading these always seems to turn into a social activity involving a group of students gathered around one student looking at the book while they all chat and look and point and exclaim loudly when they find something. There is VERY little reading involved. I don't think they even read the list of things to find, they just look at the pictures ...more
Samantha
One of the titles in the hardest to solve of Wick's seek and find series. Rhyming text reads like a bulleted list of item to search for, this time without any picture clues to aid readers.

An author's note gives readers some food for thought about pirates and their treasures. Grades 3-5.

The photos are magically realistic in this title. The lighting and positioning of the objects all makes readers feel like they're exploring their own treasure.
Janet
I love these books and want to acquire more. This one is really cool - the first picture you see is of a small pile of gold coins and other bits of treasure. The next picture is zoomed out from the first picture so that it's included in the second one, but a much smaller portion. Each page continues in that fashion. FUN!
Sharon
We saw this book at the maritime museum in Santa Barbara, but Tommy was not well-behaved enough to get it at that time. Rich brought it home recently. It is a beautiful book. The first picture is a coin in a treasure chest and each of the following pictures is a larger part of the scene.
Valerie
Once again, Wick has created a beautiful, intriguing book! This has layers upon layers of fun pictures with lots of cool stuff to find! Secrets and mysteries abound, matey! Enjoy!
Mary
Love it - particularly love the zooming out.
PWRL
Jan 15, 2013 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2013-new
A
SM
Brian
Brian marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Trisha
Trisha added it
Aug 10, 2014
Samuel Howard
Samuel Howard marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Charlotte
Charlotte marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Joy Osswald
Joy Osswald marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Dianne
Dianne added it
May 23, 2014
Joni Chism
Joni Chism marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Betsy
Betsy marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
A Drop Of Water: A Book of Science and Wonder Can You See What I See?: The Night Before Christmas: Picture Puzzles to Search and Solve Can You See What I See? On A Scary Scary Night Can You See What I See?: Once Upon a Time: Picture Puzzles to Search and Solve Can You See What I See?