Start by marking “On Course, Study Skills: Strategies for Creating Success in College and in Life” as Want to Read:
On Course, Study Skills: Strategies for Creating Success in College and in Life

On Course, Study Skills: Strategies for Creating Success in College and in Life

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  37 ratings  ·  7 reviews
ON COURSE: STRATEGIES FOR CREATING SUCCESS IN COLLEGE AND IN LIFE, STUDY SKILLS PLUS EDITION will engage you with the tools you need to take charge of your success in college and in life. As you learn new strategies, you will have the opportunity to practice applying new skills to solve academic challenges. With improved critical and creative problem solving you will be ab ...more
Published January 1st 2010 by Wadsworth Publishing Company

To ask other readers questions about On Course, Study Skills, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about On Course, Study Skills

Kitty
I was required to read this book. Be ready for a mind-numbing ride through "positive" thinking and battling your "inner critic". It's also pretty triggering because the book requires you to call back previous memories of significant emotional impact.
Ms Dee
had to read this book for my English class and it was a wonderful read. eye-opener on what would otherwise be common sense.
Randy Daugherty
On Course,Study Skills Plus by Skip Downing
This book was required reading and course work. Through journal entry's and student case study's we learn the skills needed to make it not only through college but through life. Over dramatic description?Perhaps, but being of an older generation listening to the younger ones, this book is great over looked and looked down on as a forced pain but it was eveident that it was greatly needed.
Showing up for class to pass it?Seems like a simple and reasonable
Lilly
Apr 11, 2015 Lilly added it
Shelves: lilly
I don't know have not read it yet
Noelle
I had to read this for a class required after being academically suspended I thought it would be horrible but in reality this book helped me so much. I learned so much about myself in these pages and how to be a better student. It taught me what I was doing wrong and right. I recommend this book to everyone because it really does help.
Rachel Rogers
If I ever teach a semester-long student success course, this book will be a serious contender for the one I adopt.
Azeem Malik
Excellent book for anyone thinking of picking up a few tips on life and studying.
Christa
Christa marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2015
Isahony Shaida
Isahony Shaida marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2015
Daja Harris
Daja Harris marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
Ricky
Ricky marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Angelica
Angelica is currently reading it
Aug 21, 2015
Gizem
Gizem added it
Aug 27, 2015
Jessica Brown
Jessica Brown marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
Crystal Bennett
Crystal Bennett marked it as to-read
May 06, 2015
Jaris Popaca-falefa
Jaris Popaca-falefa marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Casey
Casey marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Bri
Bri added it
May 19, 2015
Sye Smallwood
Sye Smallwood is currently reading it
Feb 19, 2015
Courtney Drayton
Courtney Drayton marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Marcia Johnson
Marcia Johnson marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Redsy Eyey
Redsy Eyey is currently reading it
Feb 04, 2015
Ieshia Mckenzie
Ieshia Mckenzie marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
On Course: Strategies for Creating Success in College and in Life On Course: Strategies for Creating Success in College and in Life On Course: Strategies for Creating Success in College and in Life On Course, Study Skills Plus Edition On Course: Strategies for Creating Success in College and in Life