Start by marking “Space Patrol (Choose Your Own Adventure, #22)” as Want to Read:
Space Patrol (Choose Your Own Adventure, #22)

Space Patrol (Choose Your Own Adventure #22)

3.66  ·  Rating Details  ·  131 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
You are the commander of Space Rescue Emergency Vessel III. You have spent almost six months alone in space, and your only companion is your computer, Henry. You are steering your ship through a meteorite shower when an urgent signal comes from headquarters- a ship in your sector is under attack by space pirates!
Mass Market Paperback, 128 pages
Published June 1st 1983 by Bantam

To ask other readers questions about Space Patrol, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Space Patrol

Adam Duclos
Feb 15, 2016 Adam Duclos rated it it was amazing
This was one of my favorite Choose Your Own Adventure books from when I was in grade school. You were basically a space cop, hanging out in the solar system somewhere in your space ship with only your space ship's computer for company. Right from the start the entire story was up in the air. Depending on some super random decisions at the start of the story you could end up fighting pirates in orbit, taking down terrorists in the outer system, finding ancient alien artifacts and saving a ship fu ...more
Nathan Burgoine
May 30, 2015 Nathan Burgoine rated it really liked it
I loved the Choose Your Own Adventure books, and constantly borrowed them from the library. I owned a few, too, and would mark little pencilled notations on all the endings I managed to reach in my own copies (I'd tuck aside a piece of paper for the ones from the library). When I was nine and ten, these books got re-read so many times it was unreal, and they paved the way to me wanting to write, too, as sometimes I got annoyed at an obvious, missing option.

This one had space so it was even bette
David Sarkies
Jul 26, 2014 David Sarkies rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gamebook
Another space adventure
16 October 2012

Okay, this is the last of the Choose Your Own Adventure books that I am going to offer up a review on simply because I really do not know how many that I have read, and have probably started commenting on books which I haven't actually read. In reality it has been such a long time since I read any of these books, and because these books do not really constitute any essential knowledge that I actually need to retain, I have ended up flushing it out of my min
Petercsm730
Mar 02, 2013 Petercsm730 rated it it was ok
You're the commander and pilot of a Space Rescue Emergency Vehicle along with your only other passenger Henry, your computer. You'll encounter pirates, conspiracies, viruses, and alien artifacts (though not really any aliens). And good news for Pluto fans, it's a planet again in the 23rd century! They're also on Episode 42 of the Star Wars movies (though that's not necessarily good news...)

Space Patrol (Choose Your Own Adventure #22) by Julius Goodman reminds me of that minivan you get stuck beh
Shala Howell
What The Five-Year-Old thought: "It's many different books but they are all put together and you flip to pages because the book says so. You make decisions and the book makes decisions about the pages you go to. I loved it! I loved the different story, different story, different story, different story, all the time it was a different story. It's fun to have different stories every time."

What Mommyo thought: "I loved these as a kid. And they are just as much fun as I remember now that it's 20 yea
Cory
Jul 03, 2015 Cory rated it it was amazing
I'll just say that this is one of the most fun Choose Your Own Adventure books ever. Normally, I hate the ones that lack cohesion between plot threads, but the story of being a deep space police officer on routine patrol actually provides a reason for the randomness to exist. There totally should have been a sequel to this!
Monica
Dec 10, 2015 Monica rated it really liked it
Elige tu própia aventura más sci fi!..¡qué más se puede pedir!. Una aventura divertida, en la que eres un vigilante del espacio y te verás envuelto en miles de situaciones, algunas peligrosas y otras no tanto...motines, averías y rescates, niños perdidos, invasores, etc.. Julius Goodman es un autor muy parecido a Montgomery (siempre pensé que quizá era el mismo autor, bajo seudónimo), ya que dota de cuerpo y entidad a sus argumentos. Uno de los mejores libros de la serie, dentro de sus últimas p ...more
Mikana
Sep 28, 2015 Mikana rated it liked it
I loved the choose your-own-adventure books during my early years, and believe these are a great set of books for those who are new to reading their own books.
CondeDooku
May 28, 2015 CondeDooku rated it liked it
Es genial estos tipos de libros son geniales , elegir tu propia aventura y ser capitan de una nave y pelear y descubrir millones de cosas en el espacio.
Dave
Jan 08, 2009 Dave rated it it was amazing
Easily the best choose your own adventure of all time. Some stories are "hardcore" sci-fi, others are hare-brained comic book episodes.
Marts  (Thinker)
Ok I own a copy of this one, I'll admit that I "died" a few times up in space.
Craig Tyler
Sep 17, 2011 Craig Tyler rated it liked it
Choose your own adventure set in space, enough said...
Dani Fey
Dani Fey marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2016
Marisol Sierra
Marisol Sierra rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2016
Mara
Mara added it
Apr 12, 2016
Joey
Joey marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2016
Tricia Thompson
Tricia Thompson marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2016
Albert Perrien II
Albert Perrien II marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2016
Mrslabraden
Mrslabraden marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2016
Misty Bradley
Misty Bradley rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2016
Jeff
Jeff added it
Mar 19, 2016
Badsah
Badsah rated it really liked it
Mar 04, 2016
John
John rated it liked it
Mar 03, 2016
Audrey Zarr
Audrey Zarr rated it liked it
Mar 02, 2016
Cmcmahon
Cmcmahon marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2016
B
B marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2016
Kate Matson
Kate Matson marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2016
JulieDan Nguyen
JulieDan Nguyen rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2016
  • Hyperspace (Choose Your Own Adventure, #21)
  • By Balloon to the Sahara (Choose Your Own Adventure, #3)
  • Trouble on Planet Earth (Choose Your Own Adventure, #29)
  • Vampire Express (Choose Your Own Adventure, #31)
  • Secret of the Pyramids (Choose Your Own Adventure, #19)
  • Inca Gold (Choose Your Own Adventure, #85)
  • Secret of the Ninja (Choose Your Own Adventure, #66)

Choose Your Own Adventure (1 - 10 of 185 books)
  • The Cave of Time (Choose Your Own Adventure, #1)
  • Journey Under the Sea (Choose Your Own Adventure, #2)
  • By Balloon to the Sahara (Choose Your Own Adventure, #3)
  • Space and Beyond (Choose Your Own Adventure, #4)
  • The Mystery Of Chimney Rock (Choose Your Own Adventure, #5)
  • Your Code Name Is Jonah (Choose Your Own Adventure #6)
  • The Third Planet from Altair (Choose Your Own Adventure, #7)
  • Deadwood City (Choose Your Own Adventure, #8)
  • Who Killed Harlowe Thrombey? (Choose Your Own Adventure, #9)
  • The Lost Jewels of Nabooti (Choose Your Own Adventure, #10)