Unforgiven (Lone Star Lovers, #2)

Unforgiven (Lone Star Lovers #2)

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  388 ratings  ·  17 reviews
How does a man get over a cheating woman? Sweet revenge

Lone Star Lovers, Book 2

For Cutter Standifer, the pretty little redhead who opened a cafe in Two Mule, Texas, was the one . Until he caught her in a compromising position with the town s worst womanizer. To further strain his rigid code, his little sister just married the same damn bastard who shattered his world and s...more
Published January 12th 2010 by Samhain Publishing (first published 2010)

Cowgirl Up and Ride by Lorelei JamesLong Hard Ride by Lorelei JamesRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesShoulda Been a Cowboy by Lorelei JamesTied Up, Tied Down by Lorelei James
Best Cowboy/Western Romance
69th out of 222 books — 150 voters
The Sweet Gum Tree by Katherine AllredParadise by Judith McNaughtWild Card by Lora LeighAny Man of Mine by Rachel GibsonAfter the Night by Linda Howard
Best Reconciliation Romance Books
78th out of 219 books — 203 voters

More lists with this book...

Auntee
Jan 17, 2010 Auntee rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Fans of erotic romance
Katie's a beautiful, redheaded small town Texas diner owner. Cutter's the sexy rich rancher who's dating her. When things aren't progressing in the relationship as fast as Katie would like, she does a stupid thing and tries to make Cutter jealous with the town's bad boy. Except Katie lets things go too far, Cutter catches her (almost) in the act, and storms out of her life. Now Cutter won't forgive her, and Katie can't really blame him. But she still loves him. What can she do?

Cutter's furious w...more
Darcy
I think I really like these short reads for the lone star lovers - this is Cutter and Katie (cute names together!) story. A year ago she was used by the towns bad-boy to get back at Cutter, who was dating Katie, because he wasn't good enough for Cutter's little sister. We start the book with Justin's marriage to Dani, and Rowe, and Katie crashing the wedding. Cutter uses her, and then feels bad and proposes they start a purely sexual affair. Trouble is, he doesn't use protection, and that seems...more
Tracie Runge
Unforgiven - Lone Star Lovers Book 2

Katie Grissom came to Two Mule Texas to open a cafe. She had fended off most of the suitors focusing only on her cafe until she accepted a date with Cutter Standifer.

Cutter Standifer thought the gorgeous redhead that had moved to Two Mule Texas and opened a cafe could be his 'One'. That was until she betrayed him and broke his heart.

Katie is back in Two Mule Texas and Cutter is not in a forgiving mood especially when the man she betrayed him with is about to...more
zoegrl
For Cutter & Katie that morning didn't turn out very well. All it did was piss Cutter off!! Years later they're both still in love & they don't know what to do about it. What begins out of anger becomes stronger than before. Can they move on?

Short but meaningfull!
Tam
What I really liked about this book was that the hero shared his feelings on the union between his sister and her two lovers (which started in bok #1). Often with menage books we don't really see how others around the couple +1 really feel about the arrangement. Here we saw that Cutter (terrible name) didn't like it one bit and that he was aware of the speculations the rest of the town had about the couple +1. I really liked seeing that side of the manage triangle.

Other than that, Cutter was a b...more
starsaga
One of the best short erotica books.
I remember reading this book a few years ago and the story of Katie and Cutter has always remained with me, as one of the saddest yet sweet books. The writing of this story is very good, it is erotica though with a solid love story thrown in. There isn't much romance between the two but it has never failed to make me feel happy at the end when the two finally tear down the barriers and fall in love. A good story, one I recommend if you like to read erotica wit...more
Judith
A very emotionally charged novella--I wish it had been a full length novel--and filled with those unresolved issues that many bring to relationships. Betrayal, lack of trust, anger were all here as Cutter feels that he has been cuckolded by his special lady. He doesn't want to face the fact that he pulled away from her initially and thus caused her to wonder at the authenticity of his feelings for her. Lots of misunderstandings and very intense. A very good short read.
Char
I really dislike books with a cheating heroine but this book was so good. Devlin did a wonderful job of making you feel the heroine's pain and sorrow for what she did and even understanding (not agreeing with it--just understanding) why the heroine let it go that far.
Brandy
Book 2 in the Lone Star Lovers series. Hot and sexy, tons of emotions and taking what you want. The only problem I had was the hero's quick jump to understanding. I wanted him to suffer just a little bit more.
Garmieturtel
Better than the first, most definitely. Characters more defined, and plot more developed. But still only 3 stars.
Chris
Cutter was an a-hole and his epiphany was a bit rushed, but it's a short story...
Better than the first, but a little short. Good for the shorter length.
Shelly
Re-read
Start: 3/31/13
Finished:4/2/13
Liz Rose
Like a bit of smut every now then.
Kelley
Kelley marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Ar
Ar added it
Jul 22, 2014
Lisette
Lisette marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Mellissa Dobson
Mellissa Dobson marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Val Paquette
Val Paquette marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Rosa Salinas
Rosa Salinas marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Irene
Irene marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
  • Bucked (Studs in Spurs, #2)
  • Eastern Ambitions (Compass Brothers, #3)
  • Corralling the City Girl (Ride 'em Hard, #2)
  • Take Me Again (Wild Oats, #2)
  • Lawless (Untamed #2)
  • The Real Deal (Roped, #1)
  • Southern Comfort (Compass Brothers, #2)
  • Half Hearts
  • Rocky Mountain Haven (Six Pack Ranch, #2)
  • Take Your Pick
  • Wild Borders (Wild, #4)
  • Jake (Devils on Horseback, #2)
  • A Contract Bride's Triple Surprise  (Bride Train, #2)
Delilah Devlin is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author with a rapidly expanding reputation for writing deliciously edgy stories with complex characters. Whether creating dark, erotically-charged paranormal worlds or richly descriptive westerns that ring with authenticity, Delilah Devlin “pens in uncharted territory that will leave the readers breathless and hungering for more…” www.De...more
More about Delilah Devlin...
Unbridled (Lone Star Lovers, # 1) Saddled Five Ways 'til Sunday (Delta Heat, #1) Breaking Leather (Lone Star Lovers, #4) Four Sworn (Lone Star Lovers, #3)