Earth Angels

Earth Angels

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  476 ratings  ·  31 reviews
In the same way that "The Indigo Children" was a phenomenon that was much talked-about, before the book came out and explained it, "Earth Angels" is a topic of much discussion among spiritually minded people world-wide. Four years ago, Doreen Virtue wrote an article on the topic, and then a chapter in her book, "Healing with the Angels," and then more information in "Heali...more
Published September 30th 2002 by Hay House, Inc. (first published 2002)

Raven
To read something like this you have to be pretty open minded. Even then it’s no guarantee that you’re going to go along with it. For instance I consider myself to be very open minded and my reaction soon in to it was "Ok then..." The book was reminiscent of the days when I smoked a lot of wacky tobacky and believed in aliens. Needless to say I don’t do that anymore and don’t believe in aliens either so I guess my scepticism didn’t help.
Another thing, if you don’t believe in God or angels you mi...more
Tracey
I had read Earth Angels a long time ago and I decided the time had come to re-read it. I found the whole book fascinating.
Not everyone is who you think they are. Earth Angels are everywhere and come from many different realms. Some of these realms find it more difficult to cope then others. And is it any wonder. I for one felt sorry for the Incarnated Angels and the Starpeople.
What all these people have in common is they are here to do a job. This job is important to them and also to the whole w...more
Michele
i read this while glenn was in surgery. very interesting book. an i had a whole packed waiting room full of people, which i looked at their features to see if any fit the catagories, visual wise! and i learned all about walk ins. i had heard the phrase but never knew exactly what it was!
Christy Stewart
Essentially this is a short hand overview of otherkin ideology. Not a bad book if you are within the community; but if you aren’t it’ll leave you a little baffled. The book isn’t so old that the mention of the community should have just been overlooked either, so I wonder about that.
Michelle Hankes
Awesome guide for learning more about yourself.
Doris
Doreen Virtue's simple question 'Are You An Earth Angel?' intrigued me into buying this booklet ... and I was not disappointed. It explains what Earth Angels are and, apparently, there are different types, too. Even a quiz to figure out into which category you fall is included as well as an explanation if you are not sure about the results or appear to fit into more than one category. Neat!
The writing is straight forward and easy to understand, with an additional list of resources attached as is...more
Julia
This book was good in helping me learn a bit about myself. If I were to categorise myself I'd be a Incarnated Elemental and I was taken aback by how on point it was at describing me.
Sadly, I'm a skeptic and struggle to believe in angels, different realms, higher beings and so on.
Although I think It'd be awesome if this sort of new age material were reality, I can't bring myself to believe it.
I don't think I would really suggest anyone to read it. I gave it 2 stars because I enjoyed being able...more
S. Harrell
While I feel Virtue made a great attempt to give insight into the reasons why those of us who do not ground into Earth energy very well, describing our Other energetic origins, this book leaves a lot to be desired. Aspects of it seem to present a pretty picture, and don't focus on the full scope of what it means to find balance between being in a form, yet feeling spiritually drawn to other stellar homes. This book makes into a very broad stroke layers of strata that can't, and really shouldn't...more
Mako
This is worth reading for those who feel different and suspect that they may be here for a deeper purpose than most of humanity or are interested in the other types of incarnated beings more spiritually advanced than most of Earth's population. If you're open to this idea or feel 'different' yourself, then read this. It doesn't give very in depth information but it does touch on the important points of each type of 'Earth Angel'. Definitely worth having in the new age spiritualist's collection.
Carla
A quick read, and intriguing.
Wizardeyes
Nice little book. I have her fairy cards and enjoy them regularly. This gave me some good insight. I like Doreen Virtue. Get it from the library.

This book doesn't imply that everyone fits into one of the categories she presents...read for yourself and if you're open to it, you're open to it...it's your choice.
Lisabee Reynolds
this totally re-assured me of my purpose on this realm I am clairvoyant and have not yet been wrong in all my readings (I really have no need for using any cards anymore) this book was indeed very helpful
Kathie Noga
Very useful book where you learn about all the various types of angels in our midst. She is an expert on our connection with the angels and she has an interesting and down-to-earth style of writing.
Kate Oman
A really nice book that helps people who may feel different from others around them. Doreen is an excellent spiritual author and presents the information in a loving and compassionate wey
Candy Laine
Fascinating to read details of the realms Doreen writes about. Some of them make sense some don't to me. On the whole a good insight into the different personalities you are likely to meet.
Norma Jean
Interesting little book about "angels among us." It gives descriptions for identification of the types that we could be and how to recognize that in others as well.
Kathie H
Jan 01, 2008 Kathie H rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Young adults on up
Had many eureka moments while reading about incarnated angels in this unique gem of a book. Wish it were more in-depth.
Josslyn
A good read if you are wondering about this topic. Don't really need to buy it, one read should do it.
Michelle Russell
Loved it. very interesting and gave me more insite and understanding about myself and others.
Evie
A friend lent it to me. I am not sure about the book. Perhaps i am not open minded enough for it.
Klgg
This little book answers alot of questions for those of us who feel 'different'.
MARTI

I learned a lot from this book. I liked it. I guess I'll keep reading Virtue.
Lisa
An interesting read for those with open minds and on a self-discovery quest.
Benevolentmagic
Very helpful for those who feel like they don't belong on planet earth.
Rbuttery
Be open minded. I admit some descriptions made me teary.
Jaymi Boswell
I'm a sucker for aliens and angels in the same book.
Jo-jo
Explained alot about myself and my son.
Pia Mystic willow
a good & interesting read!!!!
Living Your Best ...: Welcome Everyone! 52 161 Jul 18, 2014 08:03AM
  • One Last Time
  • Animal Spirit Guides: An Easy-to-Use Handbook for Identifying and Understanding Your Power Animals and Animal Spirit Helpers
  • How to Meet and Work with Spirit Guides
  • Ask Your Guides: Connecting to Your Divine Support System
  • Exploring the Levels of Creation
  • Illuminata: A Return to Prayer
  • Opening to Channel: How to Connect with Your Guide
  • Dreams Like Mine
  • Invisible Acts of Power: Channeling Grace in Your Everyday Life
  • Love is in the Earth: A Kaleidoscope of Crystals - The Reference Book Describing the Metaphysical Properties of the Mineral Kingdom
  • Tiny Buddha's Guide to Loving Yourself: 40 Ways to Transform Your Inner Critic and Your Life
  • The Crystal Bible: A Definitive Guide to Crystals
Doreen Virtue is a fourth-generation metaphysician and clairvoyant doctor of psychology who works with the angelic, elemental, and ascended-master realms. Doreen is the author of numerous best-selling books and products, including the Healing with the Angels book, where the angels' interpretations of the numbers first appeared. She's been featured on Oprah, CNN, Good Morning America, and in newspa...more
More about Doreen Virtue...
The Lightworker's Way: Awakening Your Spiritual Power to Know and Heal Healing with the Angels: How the Angels Can Assist You in Every Area of Your Life Archangels and Ascended Masters Healing With The Fairies: Messages, Manifestations and Love from the World of the Fairies: How Nature's Angels Can Help You in Every Area of Your Life Messages from Your Angels