Start by marking “Love Means... No Boundaries (Farm, #2)” as Want to Read:
Love Means... No Boundaries (Farm, #2)

Love Means... No Boundaries (Farm #2)

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  1,311 ratings  ·  94 reviews
Joey Sutherland has found a home with Geoff Laughton and his partner, Eli, living and working at the farm that has become a refuge after a motorcycle accident left him with a scarred face and a lot of insecurities. When Geoff's aunt Mari convinces them to take in a musician from the National Youth Symphony, Joey is reluctantly roped into picking him up, already anticipatin ...more
Published February 2010 by Dreamspinner Press (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Love Means... No Boundaries, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Means... No Boundaries

❧Gwen❦
A Touch Southern Knowledge~

I loved visiting the Windsor ruins in the Claiborne County in the U.S. Mississippi. My inner geek was thrilled to go there in this book. And...

"Dot, dash, dot, dot-L, dash, dash-O, dot, dot,dot,dash-V, dot-E" *hand over heart* awww Joey~

My inner geek, loved that simple Braille wording of I love you~

Small parts of this book were a we bit corny, predictable, simple and cute. And, I did rather enjoy that.

I could not stand Robbie's sadness. He just pulled at my heart. An
Serena Yates
This third installment in the Love Means series is yet another amazing book about characters that are so real, they feel like people I actually know.

Joey is a young man with a lot of insecurities due to a motorcylce accident that left him with a scarred face. He lives and works with Geoff and his partner Eli (from Love Means...No Shame). When Geoff and Eli take in a musician from the National Youth Symphony, Joey anticipates nothing but disgust from the man. But Robbie surprises him: he’s frien
Jenre
Love Means…No Boundaries is the third in the series of the Love Means... books by Andrew Grey. I really liked the other two books in the series and I was very much looking forward to reading Joey’s story.

We first meet Joey in Love Means…No Shame as a teenager hired by Geoff to muck out the stables in payment for riding lessons. At the start of this book Joey is now a young man who after finishing college came back to the farm to work for Geoff as his crop manager. Joey has recently been in a mot
Nic
This book shares some similar themes with other books in the series including making the most of your time with those you love: "There's truth to the old saying that it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Our hearts decide who we get to love, but only God decides how long we have them to love. You have to make the most of the time you have, be it seven days, seven months, or seven years."

There are also messages about the importance of what's inside the heart rather t
Leaundra
Well once again this book was the best just like the last two in the series. I loved both Robbie and Joey, they were perfect for each other. I loved reading how they got to know each other and fall in love with each other. If you want to read this book then you need to make sure you read #1 Love Means...No shame and #2 Love Means...Courage. So you can get to know everyone in this great series. The cool thing is if you just start reading the series you can by all three at the same time and not ha ...more
J.J. Levesque
Another fantastic installment in the Farm Series by Andrew Grey. I didn't think it was possible, but the books just keep getting better. I loved Joey in the first book and I was happy to see him make a return for his own. Robbie is such a great character as well, and I think the author handles his being blind in a tasteful manner. I liked seeing the world from his point of view, and it added a lot of depth to the story. The two of them riding Twilight together is, to be honest, my favorite part, ...more
Kerry  sullivan
This, like the other books in this series, is a beautiful story of love. The fact the Robbie is blind gives this story a new dimension and a very believable one at that. You feel like you are walking beside Robbie as he navigates his world. A lot of thought has gone into the writing of this story and the fact they both have issues only makes them all the more loveable. In the first book Chris was like a little puppy and now he is all grown up and what a man he has grown into.

I really like that
Angel Martinez
I'm always hesitant to try a new contemporary author. My heart lies in the SFF world, it's not big secret. Not to mention I had the bad grace to pick up the third in a series. Go ahead. Get the ruler. I'll sit still for the knuckle smacking.

However... (show of hands - who knew that was coming?)

This is the third in Andrew's Farm series but it's not necessary to have read the previous two. Would be nice to know what happened previously but not at all vital to enjoying Robbie and Joey's story. It'
Indie Reviews
Love Means ... No Boundaries is Andrew Grey’s third book in the Farm Series and the sequel to Love Means ... No Shame. I found this book to be the author’s most romantic and touching story in the series to date with two endearing characters that you cannot help but fall in love with.

Joey Sutherland is first introduced to us as a secondary character in Love Means ... No Shame when, as a sixteen year-old from a poor family, he is taken in by Len Parker and his son Geoff Laughton and given a part-t

Bookwatcher
I loved this book! In my opinion the best of the serie so far! I read 3 books of this series in 5 days
Love Means... Courage Love Means... Courage (Farm, #0.5) by Andrew Grey <---prequel
Love Means... No Shame Love Means... No Shame (Farm, #1) by Andrew Grey<---book #1
And now this one... It my favorite because for the first time I read both main characters point of view... And because it's very sweet... Too sweet

Need a break from this series... My blood glucose is dangerous high after so much hapiness and sweet talk.

5 stars
Do you want romance without angst and no impossible problems to
Anita
Oh I loved this book! This story revolves around Robbie, a blind violinist and Joey, a scarred, self-conscious young man who lives on a farm with Geoff and Eli (from the previous book "Love Means...No Shame"). Geoff & Eli agree to take in Robbie, a musician from the National Youth Symphony for two weeks while the symphony is in town for a concert tour. Joey is pretty much roped into guiding Robbie around during his visit. I love to see the blossoming romance between these to young men. It is ...more
Valérie
Andrew Grey = romantisme

Second tome de sa série Love means, même si entre le premier et celui-ci, il y avait l'histoire du père de Geoff, amour sans limite nous permet de retrouver Geoff et Eli qui vivent ensemble depuis plusieurs années maintenant. Dans leur ferme ils construisent peu à peu une famille dont Joey notre héros fait partie depuis un certain temps déjà, défiguré par un grave accident de moto, il a beaucoup changé au grand désespoir de notre couple qui ne sait plus comment le faire
Lily Lamb
I just love "Farm" series...always written sensitively, sweetly touching a lot of issues in a romance story; disability, social class differences, M/M romance, and this idealistic (wish it was true for so many reasons) farm where these guys support and love each other.
Joey was my favourite hero in this book as he was so patient, and loving.....He is my hero

Deeze
This was a sweet but again emotional love story between Joey and Robbie.
Andrew Grey certainly knows how to write emotions. Again a tissue warning is needed.

I love how this series gives us new characters while keeping us in touch with the old. I'm looking forward to starting the next chapter in this familys lives.
Tj
Jan 01, 2015 Tj rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2011
Wonderful, romantic tale. The characters are vividly written. The author has the setting working beautifully into the story. It all becomes a smoothly written tale. It would have been a five star but there was nothing that grabbed me and held me in the tale.
J.P. Barnaby
Robbie won me over from the time he got into Joey's car. This was probably my favorite of the series.
Eric Renoult

Nous retrouvons avec plaisir les personnages qui nous avaient tant plus dans les premiers tomes de cette série mais aussi d’autres qui viendront se greffer à cette « famille » hors du commun.

L’auteur a voulu que ce livre soit sur le sujet : comment on se perçoit face aux autres. D’une part un jeune homme aveugle et de l’autre, un qui se sent défiguré. Bref deux personnages forts et complexes.
Ils apporteront beaucoup d’intensité au roman. Surtout le personnage de Robbie qui doit évoluer et sauter
Jeff Erno
Joey Sutherland is content with his life. He has a family that he loves and a job on a farm that suits him perfectly; but in spite of his many blessings, he’s plagued with loneliness and feelings of self-loathing. After a terrible motorcycle accident Joey had been left with facial scars, and now Joey is overwhelmed with fear. He feels unattractive, as if he is an abhorrence to others and an object of pity. He feels he has no hope of ever finding true love.

Until Robbie.

Robbie is a violinist who i
L-D
Joey Sutherland has been living on the Farm with Geoff and his partner Eli. After being taken in by Geoff's father, Len, and being treated like family, Joey loves life on the farm. A motorcycle accident, however, leaves Joey scarred and insecure. When Geoff's aunt Mari asks them to take on a violinist for the National Youth Symphony, Joey meets Robert "Robbie" Edward Jameson a beautiful and blind musician. Robbie helps Joey come out of his shell of insecurity while Joey helps Robbie spread his w ...more
Karen K
I read this one right after Love Means ... No Shame - I know I skipped the one in the middle, but I wanted the continuity of going forward, not backwards. As with "Shame", Andrew's characters were wonderful in this one with the same strength and vulnerability. The plot was heart-wrenching at times and I could see both Joey's and Robbie's point of views. I love how Andrew handled Robbie's blindness and the way he was treated by different people in his life - it was something I hadn't really read ...more
Beck
I think this one is my favorite of the series...I loved the innocence & sweetness of the romance between Joey & Robbie...best of all, I loved the lack of icky, too-saccharine nick names. I actually read this book first (before going back & reading the series in sequence) when I wasn't a member of Goodreads & therefore didn't know the reading order of the series...although I 'missed' the back story of the secondary characters, I did enjoy it as a stand-alone title too. Even if you ...more
Babette Brown

Apprezzo le storie di anime ferite che si guariscono l’una con l’altra. Come questa vicenda, delicata e toccante, che vede Joey –viso sfigurato da un incidente- e Robbie –cieco dall’età di dodici anni- incontrarsi e vivere un amore breve e intenso. La separazione farà tornare il dolore nelle loro vite, finché… Certo che arriva il lieto fine, Andrew Grey ha l’animo gentile e sa come concludere le sue storie.
I protagonisti sono poco più che ragazzi, ma non v
Lena Polskaia
C'est toujours un immense plaisir de retrouver la plume tendre et romanesque d'Andrew Grey, particulièrement dans cette série Farm, sans conteste ma préférée à ce jour. Amour sans limite en constitue le tome 3, non pas dans l'ordre de parution, mais dans la chronologie. Après Len et Cliff, Geoff et Eli, voici l'histoire de Joey et Robbie.
Joseph, dit Joey, c'est cet échalas de 16 ans qui a débarqué un jour dans l'écurie de Len, prêt à travailler dur pour apprendre à monter. Quelques années plus t
Smokinhotbooks K.C.
I adore Andrew Grey's male male romantic fiction. This is Joey's story if you read Love Means no Shame you got to read this one people, or bad things might happen to your ereader. I joke, I kid.

Anyhoo, I liked that Joey with his scarred face falls instantly for the young talented blind musician Robbie. My only ho-hum was Robbie's resistance of leaving his parents house at a chance at love with Joey. Other than that this is another great book from Andrew Grey.
Cameluta
Another sweet story in the Love Means ... series. The two main characters (Joey and Rob) are scarred and damaged in their own ways, afraid to let someone in, afraid to let themselves be loved, and afraid of hurting the lover they find in each other. This is a story of tolerance, of accepting other people as they are, a story about accepting yourself as you are.
Tj
Andrew Grey's books give you that warm just hugged feeling. He is also willing to toss in some angst. Diabetes, terminal illness, blindness, spinal injuries to name just a few. The blind aren't healed and the lame don't walk in his books - they adapt. Like real life, children get cancer and beloved older characters die. However, love and warmth outweigh the bad in his books.

Andrew reminds us that we all deserve to be loved for who we are and that we can all contribute something. Robbie and Joey
Dena
A very sweet, feel-good book filled with hope and positive vibes. A book in which everyone has good intentions and the issues between the heroes are really just about dealing with personal fears and gaining confidence in themselves. I enjoyed it and plan to read the rest of the series.
Nichem
4 stars for the story, but there were several instances where the main characters names were reversed which was annoying. Of the 3 "Love Means ..." books this was my least favorite, but was still an enjoyable read.
Sabrina (Soter) Sally
4 e 1/2

"Gli ultimi limiti che si era imposto caddero tra le braccia di Joey. Sapeva che con lui al suo fianco poteva fare di tutto."

Fin'ora il più bello della serie! *ç* Ho davvero adorato la storia d'amore tra Robbie, giovane musicista cieco, e Joey, cowboy sfregiato nel corpo ma sopratutto nell'anima. Due persone ferite, trattate sempre con compassione, viste come "diverse", che trovano la loro perfetta metà l'uno nell'altro e traggono dall'amore una forza che non pensavano di avere. Per Robbi
adrienne
like the rest of this series, fairly predictable but catchy in how the characters reappear throughout the books. and yes, this is the same review for all books in the series.
  • Touch Me Gently
  • Sweet Topping (Cattle Valley, #3)
  • Home of His Own (Home, #2)
  • Clouds and Rain (Clouds and Rain #1)
  • The Heart of Texas (Texas, #1)
  • Good to Know (Good to Know, #1)
  • Inherit the Sky (Lang Downs, #1)
  • Complete Faith (Morning Report, #2)
  • After the Sunset (Timing, #2)
  • Shying Away (Shying Away #1)
  • The Broken H (Ranch Series, #2)
  • The Curtis Reincarnation
  • Talker's Graduation (Talker, #3)
  • Roughstock: Blind Ride - Season One (Roughstock, #1)
  • St. Nacho's (St. Nacho's #1)

m/m romance author
More about Andrew Grey...

Farm (9 books)
  • Love Means... Courage (Farm, #0.5)
  • Love Means... No Shame (Farm, #1)
  • Love Means... Freedom (Farm, #3)
  • Love Means... No Fear (Farm, #4)
  • Love Means... Family (Farm, #5)
  • Love Means... No Limits (Farm, #6)
  • Love Means... Patience (Farm, #7)
  • Love Means... Endurance (Farm, #8)
Love Means... No Shame (Farm, #1) Love Comes Silently (Senses, #1) A Shared Range (Range, #1) Love Means... Courage (Farm, #0.5) A Taste of Love (Of Love, #1)