Start by marking “101 Alimentos Que Pueden Salvarte la Vida” as Want to Read:
101 Alimentos Que Pueden Salvarte la Vida

101 Alimentos Que Pueden Salvarte la Vida

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  143 ratings  ·  16 reviews
When it comes to food, nature provides a wealth of delicious choices. But each one also supplies unique health benefits. From apples to yogurt, this comprehensive encyclopedia of power foods from top nutritionist David Grotto proves that what tastes good can also be good for you—and tells you why. Did you know...

• A handful of tart cherries before bed can help you sleep be
Published March 2nd 2009 by Spanish Publications (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about 101 Alimentos Que Pueden Salvarte la Vida, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 101 Alimentos Que Pueden Salvarte la Vida

This isn't a book you can just sit down and read before bed or while on the bus. For me, it's certainly more useful (and fun) as a sort of encyclopedia. I've been going through the index and picking something and then finding out how to fix it. For example, I recently had a bout of heartburn and no tums. I looked up and saw that apples and cranberries can help. Also, since I'm pregnant now I know I need more protein so I looked up protein in the index to find a few more options and recipes rathe ...more
Roberta Frontini
This is, for me, a bible!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!! I'm always consulting it <3
Nothing really new here. The entries are short and concise but perhaps leaving out information I find help as if a vegetable loses nutrition through cooking or storage. Could have included that info and left out the boring recipes.
This books is highly informative and much needed in a time when fad diets tell you to "eat this" or "eat that". This book tells you what you should be including in your diet and all the reasons why! It is inspiring me to make some changes to my regular grocery list.
if you're interested in health, food, eating, & reading about one or a combination of those things this is a good book. it is more of a reference book but it is informative and helpful as i try to be more conscious about what i eat. i think i'm going to buy this one.
Jenny Stringham
I pull this book out as a reference all the time. My kids are used to me at the dinner table referring to this book and why it's so important that I made such and such. I can usually get a couple of more bites out of my picky eaters :)
It's a really nifty book with a lot of cool facts about food and why it's beneficial to you. I have had this book for several years and I still refer to it. It also has some pretty good recipes for foods that we don't commonly eat.
Theresa Romano-ross
One of the best and well written books I have read regarding individual foods their nutrient components, health benefits and folklore of the food! Insightful to the average person and informative to any foodie!!!
Interesting facts about where healthy foods originated, how to shop for and store vegetables, healthy recipes, home remedies, health benefits and disease prevention
extremely thorough book--for each food gives back story/history, reasons, home remedies, specific purposes and tips on preparing/selecting/storing.
I'm planning to impress my sister the next time she comes to visit by making the dairy-free cupcakes from page 93!
Very informative and well organized. I think I'll buy my own copy.
Lots of interesting information.
not much, poorly written.
Michaela marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2015
Habiba Ahmed
Habiba Ahmed marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2015
Angelia marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2015
Emma marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2015
Olga I
Olga I added it
Sep 07, 2015
Robert marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2015
Janice marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Lisa Pekny
Lisa Pekny marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Jen marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • 1,001 Low-Carb Recipes: Hundreds of Delicious Recipes from Dinner to Dessert That Let You Live Your Low-Carb Lifestyle and Never Look Back
  • Conscious Eating
  • I Can't Believe It's Not Fattening!: Over 150 Ridiculously Easy Recipes for the Super Busy
  • The Paleo Diet Cookbook: More Than 150 Recipes for Paleo Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, Snacks, and Beverages
  • The Laurel's Kitchen Bread Book: A Guide to Whole-Grain Breadmaking
  • The Master Your Metabolism Cookbook
  • Lucid Food: Cooking for an Eco-Conscious Life
  • The Primal Blueprint Cookbook
  • Eating for Beauty
  • BabyCakes Covers the Classics: Gluten-Free Vegan Recipes from Donuts to Snickerdoodles
  • The Dukan Diet
  • Buzz: The Science and Lore of Alcohol and Caffeine
  • Green for Life
  • The Petite Advantage Diet: Achieve That Long, Lean Look. The Specialized Plan for Women 5'4" and Under.
  • The 10 Things You Need to Eat: And More Than 100 Easy and Delicious Ways to Prepare Them
  • The 17 Day Diet: A Doctor's Plan Designed for Rapid Results
  • The 150 Healthiest Foods on Earth: The Surprising, Unbiased Truth about What You Should Eat and Why
  • SuperFoods Rx: Fourteen Foods That Will Change Your Life
The Best Things You Can Eat: For Everything from Aches to Zzzz, the Definitive Guide to the Nutrition-Packed Foods that Energize, Heal, and Help You Look Great 101 Optimal Life Foods 101 Alimentos Que Podem Salvar a Sua Vida Lo mejor que puedes comer: De la A a la Z, la guía nutricional definitiva para llenarte de energía, de salu Best Things You Can Eat: For Everything from Aches to Zzzz, the Definitive Guide to the Nutrition-Packed Foods That Energize, Heal, and Help You