Start by marking “The Ranger and the Redhead” as Want to Read:
The Ranger and the Redhead

The Ranger and the Redhead

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  34 ratings  ·  3 reviews
19th Century American West.

Rescued by a ranger...Kidnapped by Indians, Charlotte Greenfield thinks her life is over. Yet when a Texas Ranger comes to her rescue, she soon discovers it has only just begun!

Rugged Will Bondurant sees her not as a buttoned-down schoolmarm, but as a vibrant woman with a passion for adventure--and for him!

Meeting every challenge their westward t
Published November 1st 2007 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published October 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about The Ranger and the Redhead, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ranger and the Redhead

Hazel Robinson
FANTASTIC

This author is be coming one of my favorite. I loved this book. It's a story of a young woman traveling to Oregon to teach school on an Indian reservation. Charlotte is kidnapped by some braves from a different tribe. Will follows the lace pieces from her petticoat and have to fight one of the braves to rescue her. Will is a Texas Ranger who is tracking his half-brother Luis. Wonderful story of love and faith.
Regina
An engaging historical western that's just sweet all around. The love scenes are tame and too few, but Charlotte's and Will's attraction and love for each other feels true. 3 stars
J. Leigh Hunter
One of my favorites. Review later.
Rettah
Rettah added it
Sep 06, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
AnniLuvs
AnniLuvs marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2014
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2013
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2013
Rose
Rose marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2013
Penny
Penny marked it as to-read
May 05, 2013
Kim
Kim added it
Feb 28, 2013
Carolynn Padgett
Carolynn Padgett marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2012
Chelle
Chelle added it
Dec 20, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
I was born in Oregon and raised in northern California. While growing up I listened to my grandparents' and my mother's stories about life on the ranch they owned in Douglas County, some miles east of Roseburg.

Later (after I retired from work as a professional editor for an aerospace firm) I began writing fiction based on these stories... my first book was "Western Rose," which is based on the unu
More about Lynna Banning...
The Wedding Cake War Smoke River Bride Lady Lavender The Scout High Country Hero