Start by marking “Fill a Bucket: A Guide to Daily Happiness for Young Children” as Want to Read:
Fill a Bucket: A Guide to Daily Happiness for Young Children

Fill a Bucket: A Guide to Daily Happiness for Young Children

4.34 of 5 stars 4.34  ·  rating details  ·  61 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Published July 1st 2009 by Ferne Press (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Fill a Bucket, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fill a Bucket

Dena (Batch of Books)
This is a short introduction to the concept of bucket filling and a prequel to the book Have You Filled a Bucket Today? It talks about how everyone carries an invisible bucket and how children can fill them up. It mentions things like hugs, smiles, sharing toys, and saying "please" and "thank you". When your bucket is full, you feel happy, but you feel sad when it's empty.

This is a good primer on the concept of bucket filling and helps young children understand that when you do something nice fo
Ms Griffin
"This is a version of Have You Filled a Bucket Today? for younger children. The concept of bucket filling is an effective metaphor for encouraging kind and considerate behavior as well as teaching the benefits of positive relationships to children."
Lindsey Unger
Great book! This has helped me and my children learn to explore and express our feelings towards each other, and I'm very grateful for this book.
Julie
Great for educators to use in their classrooms. During summer months purchase sand buckets and use throughout the year. Put good deeds in student's buckets when "caught bucket filling."
Liz B
This book is another version of "Have you Filled a Bucket Today?" for even younger children. It helps them think about how to positively make a difference in their life and others.
Sarah Knight webber
A wonderful picture book about why being kind is beneficial to you and others; with lots if examples and great illustrations!
Lori
Beautiful insight on how we are all important and how we should love everyone.
Ana
This book is for young children. A MUST HAVE!
Frankie Saucier
Frankie Saucier marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Alanna P
Alanna P marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Natasha Olson
Natasha Olson marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Amy N.
Amy N. marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Lynnette Sullivan
Lynnette Sullivan marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Lugine
Lugine added it
Aug 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Have You Filled A Bucket Today?: A Guide to Daily Happiness for Kids Growing Up With A Bucket Full Of Happiness: Three Rules for a Happier Life Have You Filled a Bucket Today? and Fill a Bucket Will You Fill My Bucket? Daily Acts of Love Around the World Bucket Filling from A to Z: The Key to Being Happy