Fill a Bucket: A Guide to Daily Happiness for Young Children

Fill a Bucket: A Guide to Daily Happiness for Young Children

4.36 of 5 stars 4.36  ·  rating details  ·  45 ratings  ·  6 reviews
This is a version of Have You Filled a Bucket Today? for younger children. The concept of bucket filling is an effective metaphor for encouraging kind and considerate behavior as well as teaching the benefits of positive relationships to children.
Published July 1st 2009 by Ferne Press (first published 2009)

Lindsey Unger
Great book! This has helped me and my children learn to explore and express our feelings towards each other, and I'm very grateful for this book.
Julie
Great for educators to use in their classrooms. During summer months purchase sand buckets and use throughout the year. Put good deeds in student's buckets when "caught bucket filling."
Liz B
This book is another version of "Have you Filled a Bucket Today?" for even younger children. It helps them think about how to positively make a difference in their life and others.
Sarah Knight webber
A wonderful picture book about why being kind is beneficial to you and others; with lots if examples and great illustrations!
Lori
Beautiful insight on how we are all important and how we should love everyone.
Ana
This book is for young children. A MUST HAVE!
Pame
Pame marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Jo Anderson
Jo Anderson marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Debbie
Debbie added it
Jun 18, 2014
Amber
Amber added it
Mar 17, 2014
Khushi
Khushi marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2014
Ann Marie
Ann Marie marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
Ann Amukele
Ann Amukele marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2014
Alleta Baltes
Alleta Baltes marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Have You Filled A Bucket Today?: A Guide to Daily Happiness for Kids Growing Up With A Bucket Full Of Happiness: Three Rules for a Happier Life Will You Fill My Bucket? Daily Acts of Love Around the World Have You Filled a Bucket Today? and Fill a Bucket Bucket Filling from A to Z: The Key to Being Happy