Start by marking “Business And Pleasure: With He Kept Her Up At Night... And The Sicilian Will Make Her Surrender And They'd Met Through Business... (O'connell's Dynasty)” as Want to Read:

3.43 of 5 stars 3.43  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  1 review
A collection of three stories - He Kept Her Up at Night..., The Sicilian Will Make Her Surrender and They'd Met Through Business
Published November 1st 2009 by M&b Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Business And Pleasure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Business And Pleasure

Nonieღserenity2bliss
All three stories are quite a pleasant read. There's nothing exceptionally special about it that make them stand out but they're an enjoyable read none the less. My favorite is the third story about Cullen who found out that the girl he had a one-night stand with is pregnant with his child. I think the reason why I like this story more than the other two is because Marissa is the least annoying female character in the book.

Katrina Wray
Katrina Wray marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2013
Hena71
Hena71 marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2013
Anya
Anya marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2013
Laura marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2012
Juana "Darkness" Duran
Juana "Darkness" Duran marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2012
Hina
Hina marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2011

I've been a writer, one way or another, all my life. Before I could read, I made up poems and my mom wrote them down for me. In elementary school, my teachers almost always let me write poems or stories instead of requiring me to do art projects. Always, I dreamed of becoming a published writer...and that dream came true! I write novels about sexy, powerful men and independent-minded women, and wh
More about Sandra Marton...
Until You Emily: Sex & Sensibility (The Wilde Sisters, #1) Raffaele: Taming His Tempestuous Virgin (Orisini Brothers, #1) Billionaire Prince, Pregnant Mistress (The Royal House of Karedes #1) Not For Sale