Start by marking “Fuck the Foreplay” as Want to Read:
Fuck the Foreplay

Read Book* *Different edition

Fuck the Foreplay

Tory's a freshman in college who can't stand being away from his boyfriend Jon for long. When his roommate decides to head home for the weekend, Tory invites Jon to stay at the dorm. The moment Jon arrives, Tory can't wait to get their romantic get-together underway. This fast-paced, sizzling hot short story is offered here for free as a sample of my work.
Nook, 0 pages
Published August 13th 2009 by Smashwords, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Fuck the Foreplay, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fuck the Foreplay

Dina
Despite the title, this was actually a very cute and sweet story. I guess the old saying is true: never judge a book by its cover - or its title, LOL.
Feliz
Apr 18, 2010 Feliz rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary, m-m
This story about a student and his boyfriend doesn't have depth, or plot. It's just, well, one sex scene and a little bit extra. I know it's a short story, and it fits the "one shot" description. Not my thing, although others may think differently.
Christopher
Super short freebie story. It wasn't bad. It's about Tory and his boyfriend Jon. They live apart while Tory is at college and Jon is coming to visit for the weekend. We get a little background on their relationship but not much. The set up toward the sex scene was kind of awkward honestly. Which is great because sex is awkward sometimes. Honestly concerned about how stable their relationship was, though. Tory focuses on Jon a bit much. No real life plan going. I'd be annoyed like his roommate wa ...more
Lily
Jan 09, 2010 Lily rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Lily by: Free story from JM Snyder's site
This is a short, 16 pages only, free story offered by J.M. Snyder. College freshman Tory hasn't seen his boyfriend Jon for a month and is eagerly looking forward to his weekend visit. His roommate is going away for a few days which will give the young lovers time to be alone.

When Jon arrives things quickly heat up and Tory and Jon decide they just can't take the time for foreplay and have a quick and sexy encounter with some peach scented massage oil. I really liked this little peak into Tory an
Nic
Nov 18, 2012 Nic rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm, free
Too short to really develop much of a story or get into it properly but liked the writing style.
Tam
Jan 03, 2010 Tam rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
This was a freebie I found when buying JCP's At the Stroke of Midnight. Free, how could I say no? Tory is in his first semester at college and hating it because he's missing Jon, his boyfriend. Jon and he were family friends for years and finally started dating when Tory was 16 and Jon 18. Tory's roommate is going away for the long weekend and Jon is coming to town and Tory is DESPERATE for some smexin'. When Jon gets there, they kick the roommate out and have a quickie, hence the title. It's ju ...more
Jimmy
Feb 04, 2016 Jimmy rated it liked it
A Short Story: Boyfriends since high school, this is their first reunion after a month. Eager to reunite, Tory kicks his room-mate out of the dorm for a quickie with Jon. Seth, eager to finish packing so he can take off, is knocking and grumbling on the door. With the grace of a libido raging over the top and a case of no thumbs, fucking the foreplay until later leaves the small room stinking of peaches.
I’m looking forward to the future full length novel J.M. Snyder intends to write about Tory
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
This short story was okay for me. It was a fast read about a boy off to college to get his Mrs. The title was cuter than the actual story. Regardless of Tory's gender, I wouldn't have liked him. Had he been my roommate, I probably would have kicked his ass. He was annoying and I don't understand why he's in college either. He doesn't want to be there and it's a waste of money.
Serena Yates
Dec 17, 2009 Serena Yates rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gay
A short, hot story about two guys who are planning to spend a long weekend together.

Tory is at college and can't wait to see his boyfriend Jon again. Tey are deeply in love and when Jon finally arrives on Friday afternoon they can't wait to make love.

These are great characters with what looks like an interesting story already behin them. I hope there will be more books about them.
Unapologetic_Bookaholic
Tory and Jon are a cute couple. In this short-short you barely get a lick of what they are like but I'd definitely buy their full length story. I know the kind of author J M Snyder is and the characters she develops are great.
Jason Bradley
Dec 19, 2009 Jason Bradley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, ebook, january-10, free
I enjoyed this lighthearted story of two young lovers who are excited to get the chance to see each other for a long weekend. I hope JM Snyder writes this couple's story as it mentioned at the end. I would be interested to read it.
Ami
Feb 19, 2010 Ami rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm-short-stories
What a cute short story from one of my favorite authors, J.M. Snyder. Tory couldn't wait to get his hand on his lover, Jon, after being a month separated. So yeah, f*ck the foreplay! :D. It is said there might be longer story about the two, and I can't wait. I love J.M. Snyder's young people.
✟ℜoxanne✟(Death by Book Avalanche)
This was a really cute (ultra) short erotic story with some likeable characters but minus a plot. This would make a great full length novel which I would be very interested in reading. It's not as filthy as the title may suggest...more of a cute and fluffy romance.
The UHQ Nasanta
2 stars

That was it? If you have less than 5 minutes to spare and you want to read something cute and sweet, here it is. It was okay but way too short and without a plot for me.
Lady
This book is a really quick read. This is my first time reading any books by this author. I was not really impressed with this book. I will try reading another book by this author.

Nashb
Aug 22, 2013 Nashb rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very hot...bring some more
Jaime
Nov 16, 2010 Jaime rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
For a 16 pages ebook it was adorable and hot. Single scene, right to the hot, would be a great scene in a complete novel.
Kirsty~Vhixen
short and sweet. those two kids were so cute! i wish it had of been longer though.
Chrissy English
Mar 02, 2015 Chrissy English rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book, shame just an excerpt
L-D
Very short. No plot.
Gbook
May 22, 2011 Gbook rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun. I want to read more about these characters. I fell for Jon. His personality fits with Tory.

Definitely needs a sequel!! ;)
Yvette Garcia
Feb 01, 2014 Yvette Garcia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Only a couple of pages. Cute little short story of long distant college love bring reunited. Straight to the point Fuck the Foreplay.
Amanda Dicicco
Oct 01, 2012 Amanda Dicicco rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute little short story
Alisa
Jul 09, 2011 Alisa rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica, e-book, 2011, m-m
Hahahahahhhahahahahahaahaaa.... this was funny as hell.. IDK why... but it was...
Ashley♥Alexis
Jan 10, 2011 Ashley♥Alexis rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: genre-m-m
loved it!! Such a cute story
Mel
Sep 07, 2010 Mel rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, e-book, free-stuff
A cute little (ultra)short about Tory, who's at college, being reunited with his boyfriend Jon, who is over for a visit.
Kaseka
PWP short story. An amusing glimpse into campus dating, sexiling one's roommates, and the awkward sweetness of reunion!sex with a time limit.
Anke
Dec 01, 2011 Anke rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This whole short felt like a chapter out of a book. I'm missing the beginning and especially the end! I would like to read the whole story:)
Lee
Oct 27, 2010 Lee rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: People with very little time on their hands.
Yep, it's short. I guess that's because all of the foreplay was deleted from the story. Less pages you know.
Sassafrass
Apr 29, 2011 Sassafrass rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: glbt, z-2011
very cute, very short, and very hot. I would love to see this as a novella or short novel. there was so much more I wanted to see of this couple.
  • The Way to Will
  • Kevin's Stories: Volume 2: The Christmas Edition (Car Wash, #1.2)
  • Pineapples & Chocolate
  • Just One Bite: Volume One (Just One Bite, #1)
  • The Good Doctor
  • First Kiss
  • A Real Boy
  • Second Chance
  • Gregori's Ghost
  • Jungle Heat
  • Midnight
  • Just One Bite: Volume Three (Just One Bite, #3)
  • A Delicate Game
  • Just One Bite (Just One Bite, #2)
  • Oscar's Soul
  • Riveted (Whispering Pines Ranch, #5.5/Guards of Folsom, #0.5)
  • L. A. Masquerade (Action, #10.5)
  • Decadence (Dominion, #0.2)
An author of gay erotic/romantic fiction, J.M. Snyder began in self-publishing and worked with Amber Allure, Aspen Mountain, eXcessica, and Torquere Presses.

Snyder's highly erotic short gay fiction has been published online at Amazon Shorts, Eros Monthly, Ruthie's Club, and Tit-Elation, as well as in anthologies by Alyson Books, Aspen Mountain, Cleis Press, eXcessica Publishing, Lethe Press, and R
More about J.M. Snyder...