Start by marking “Royal Blood” as Want to Read:
Royal Blood

Royal Blood

When you discover that everything you thought you knew was a lie told by the people you trusted the most, how far do you go to find out the truth? When others will stop at nothing to keep you from what was born in your blood, do you fight for it? Christina is about to enter a world she never knew existed, and find out things about herself that she never thought possible. ...more
Published December 29th 2009 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Royal Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Royal Blood

Vampire Academy by Richelle MeadTwilight by Stephenie MeyerCity of Bones by Cassandra ClareMarked by P.C. CastBlue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz
Best Teen Vampire Fiction
159th out of 314 books — 4,556 voters
The Magic of Finkleton by K.C. HiltonThe Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsMysteries of the Red Coyote Inn by Lorraine CareyHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. RowlingBloodlines by Lindsay Anne Kendal
Middle School Fantasy
31st out of 102 books — 162 voters

More lists with this book...

Paula Ratcliffe
Nov 28, 2014 Paula Ratcliffe rated it it was amazing

Royal Blood is a book written by Kolina Topel it's the story of Christina. A girl who is in her 20's and suffers from horrible headaches. She has travelled all over and for some reason has been called back home. Not by anyone specific. She is nothing like her mother. She is always warm no matter what she wears. In the winter she finds herself wearing tank tops and not being cold in the least. Her best confidant besides her mother is her bestfriend Alexander.

In a split moment she finds her world
Katie
Jun 04, 2010 Katie rated it it was amazing
Fast paced read!

Royal Blood is a story that picks you up right from the beginning and won’t let you stop. I read this wonderful novella in one sitting!

Right from the beginning Ms. Topel introduces you to the life and trouble surrounding Christina. Haunted by disturbing nightmares and strange circumstances, she is forced to take a second look at the life she thought she had. Everything from her parents to her boyfriend is called into question as she learns the truth about what and who she is.

In
Christina
Jun 06, 2010 Christina rated it it was ok
Shelves: books-i-own
I bought this book on Amazon because it had good reviews and I was curious. If I could give it a 2 1/2 star rating I would. I thought the plot has potential but the story felt unfinished. I had a difficult time connecting with the characters. I think more insight into what the characters were thinking when they acted would help the reader connect better with the characters. The transitions from scene to scene were awkward at times and the dialog felt forced in some spots. I liked the last few ...more
Toniann
Aug 29, 2010 Toniann rated it it was ok
I hate giving bad reviews because its someones work:/ The story was eh and the characters didn't really stand out or do much for me. I don't really have much to offer that was good- Alex was predictable but could have been better in book 2, but no... Sad, I really tried to like it but I was glad it was a quick read. I would however read something else by Topel.
Maria Hooley
Jun 12, 2010 Maria Hooley rated it really liked it
The description of the story definitely caught my attention enough to want to read it, and the further I go into the story, the quicker the pages flipped. It's a great love story about sacrifice and duty. The characters are well-developed and realistic. I'm definitely looking forward to the next book to see where Christina's royal path goes.
Holly
I liked the story and the characters but it was short and therefore not as developed as it could have been. It's disappointing to me read a book like this that I thought was good but could have been soooo much better if the author would have put more time, effort and thought into it. This could have been stretched into a nice trilogy, but I guess the author didn't feel like it.
Christi
Jul 07, 2010 Christi rated it really liked it
Quick read. I really liked it. It was far from the usual vampire books that are out there. The ending was a little confusing to me though. It ended way to fast and it was also a little heart breaking as well.
Amber May
Jul 07, 2010 Amber May rated it liked it
Not bad for a short story. It left me wishing it had been a lot longer. There was not a lot of room in the book for character description or setting up the story. The story line was good, I just think it could have been a lot more in depth.
Vanka
Oct 07, 2010 Vanka rated it really liked it
Good story, but I have some things to say about the end, why did Alex died???????????????? so unfair, well so not every character got its happy ever after....
Dani VanGosen
Dani VanGosen rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2012
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
May 18, 2011
Mandy
Mandy rated it liked it
Nov 22, 2010
Anni
Anni rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2012
Luna Melissa
Luna Melissa rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2011
Angelica
Angelica rated it it was ok
Nov 16, 2012
Debby Vetter
Debby Vetter rated it it was amazing
Jul 26, 2014
Erin
Erin rated it did not like it
Jun 25, 2014
Sam Rolin
Sam Rolin rated it liked it
Nov 18, 2010
Ruby Roo
Ruby Roo rated it liked it
Jun 30, 2014
Alina Valentine
Alina Valentine rated it it was ok
Mar 12, 2011
Brenda
Brenda rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2016
Kristian
Kristian rated it liked it
Dec 31, 2010
Babylove
Babylove rated it really liked it
Feb 16, 2015
SAM
SAM rated it really liked it
Nov 18, 2010
Abby
Abby rated it it was amazing
Sep 15, 2010
Nka300
Nka300 rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2014
Melissa
Melissa rated it liked it
Jan 20, 2014
Bean
Bean rated it it was ok
Mar 25, 2013
Oana
Oana rated it liked it
Nov 13, 2014
Heather
Heather rated it really liked it
Mar 20, 2011
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Blood of Silver (Seeker, #2)
  • Where There's a Will
  • Granny Forks A Fugitive (Fuchsia Minnesota Book 4)
  • Beyond the Darkening
  • Final Passage
  • Murder In The Milk Case
  • Hero's Journey (Sweet Pepper Fire Brigade Mystery, #1.5)
  • Raven (Feather, #3)
  • Faery Magic
  • The One That Got Away
  • Death of a Country Fried Redneck (Hayley Powell Food and Cocktails Mystery, #2)
  • Awakening
  • Fly
  • Nine Lives (Highland Home, #5)
  • Blue Blood (Pulse, #4)
  • Yesterday's Daughter
  • Sweet Charity (Bettencourt Brothers, #2)
  • Blossoms