Start by marking “If He Only Knew..” as Want to Read:
If He Only Knew..
Preview

If He Only Knew.. (Men to Do! #10)

3.39 of 5 stars 3.39  ·  rating details  ·  44 ratings  ·  5 reviews
She "seemed" like the perfect lady

As far as New York City attorney Cody Shea could see, Sara Wells was a model temp. She had brains and beauty--in fact, if he hadn't been her boss, there were a few highly improper things he would have asked the very proper Southern belle to do...

Living in Manhattan under an assumed name for a year was Sara's brief flirtation with freedom.
Published July 1st 2008 by Harlequin Blaze (first published October 2007)

To ask other readers questions about If He Only Knew.., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about If He Only Knew..

Lyndi
Maybe 33% of the way through and I just don't care about either character, so I see no reason to continue. There's just no... "umph" here, ya know?

Edit: I couldn't find anything better within 10min of shelving this as DNF, so I tried it again.

Okay, I know what the problem is... why I couldn't get into it before. It's a lot of telling, not showing. I don't see why Sara feels the need to escape her parents, I'm just told that she does. The mother, who Sara has built up to something of a cross betw
Joy
Contemporary romance about a mega-rich recent law graduate who wants to know how the other half lives. After a few months in a New York law firm as a legal secretary, she only knows she wants to do the boss (who ethically refuses to hit on her) and quit being poor. But when the boss pursues her to her hometown, her efforts to hide her rich-girl identity go splat. Turns out she has a twin, too, which is only played for minor misunderstandings, but could have been more fun. This book is more enjoy ...more
Nancy Anderson
Fairly good. Learned a new word illusive.
Massively wealthy smart heroine considers ACLU a worthwhile cause & marriage NOT held in high esteem as they lived together in NYC for two years before wedding came up :(
3.5 racy
Hollee
I really liked this book it came in a 2 in 1, a lot of people see mills and boon and go eh! (Me too :() But, this story funny, romantic and angsty. I was gonna give this book away when I was done reading but now, I think I'll keep it. :)
Cecelia
Great book but I felt like the epilogue was a little unnecessary.
Tina Wideman
Tina Wideman marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Kelly
Kelly added it
Jan 23, 2015
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
Stacy Robbins
Stacy Robbins marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Amy Wright
Amy Wright marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
*Mariska*Book*Crazy*
*Mariska*Book*Crazy* marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
April
April marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2014
Barb
Barb marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2014
Deborah West
Deborah West marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2014

• The One Who Got Away
  • He's All That
  • A Lick And A Promise
  • The Honeymoon That Wasn't
Texas Blaze (Harlequin Blaze, #509) You're Still the One (Made in Montana, #4) Own the Night (Made in Montana, #2) On a Snowy Christmas Night (Made in Montana, #3) Texas Heat (Harlequin Blaze, #491)