Start by marking “Cool Crafts with Old Wrappers, Cans, and Bottles: Green Projects for Resourceful Kids” as Want to Read:

3.7 of 5 stars 3.70  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Grab some old wrappers and containers and get to work. Create colorful beads from paper. Light up your room with a tin can lamp. Weave a candy wrapper book cover. Learn how to make all of these projects and more when you reuse what you already have. Who knew you could do so much with old cans, wrappers, and bottles?
Published January 1st 2010 by Snap Books

To ask other readers questions about Cool Crafts with Old Wrappers, Cans, and Bottles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cool Crafts with Old Wrappers, Cans, and Bottles

Dracolibris
Some really great ideas in here I might want to try for my teen programs at the library. BUT, I was so excited to see that they had the bottle cap craft prject in ehre, and yet it does not tell you specifically what kind of glue or epoxy to get, and that was the absolute hardest thing for us to figure out last summer. I think I bought around 10 different kinds and tested them all out in the two weeks leading up to my craft project, so....that would have helped tremendously.
Dolly
May 27, 2011 Dolly rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: children who want to learn to make crafts out of recyclable materials
This is a terrific book that shows how children (probably more targeted to the pre-teen/early teen-age girl set) can make cool crafts and jewelry from items that are often just thrown away, like water bottles, cans, bottle caps and candy wrappers. I like that it features projects that are actually do-able, and not overly complicated. And our girls can't wait to make some of the jewelry. Overall, a very good craft book.
Lauri
Some fun recycled crafts. Would be fun to do with the girls!
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2014
Pat Bour
Pat Bour marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2013
Emily Matheny
Emily Matheny marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2013
Crystal Nicole
Crystal Nicole marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2013
Shanelle Aira
Shanelle Aira marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2012
Fernando Morales
Fernando Morales marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2012
Terra
Terra added it
Nov 22, 2010
Cool Crafts with Old Jeans Cool Crafts with Old T-Shirts: Green Projects for Resourceful Kids Cool Crafts with Old CDs Re-Craft: Unique Projects That Look Great (and Save the Planet) Green Crafts Spring 2010 Set