Start by marking “Benjamin Bear Says Thank You” as Want to Read:
Benjamin Bear Says Thank You

Benjamin Bear Says Thank You

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Benjamin Bear loves playing with his friends, but somehow he keeps hurting their feelings. He gets so excited that he forgets to say thank you when they do nice things for him. Benjamin Bear learns to say thank you, and discovers how much those little words mean.
Board Book, 24 pages
Published February 1st 2010 by Candle Books (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Benjamin Bear Says Thank You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Benjamin Bear Says Thank You

Margaret
Aug 05, 2010 Margaret rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommended to Margaret by: Leslie Paladino
Benjamin Bear is such a bouncy bear. Much like in Benjamin Bear Says Please when Benjamin Bear learns about the importance of saying "thank you" all of his friends chime in. With such fun characters and things to do with all of Benjamin's friends, this is a great little reader for early learners on the importance of manners and how much fine life can be when you have them.

*Thanks to Leslie Paladino for providing a copy for review.*
Geisha Cielos (loquaciousreaders)
I'm actually not sure if this book is the one I read since I read it at the store, but it seems like it is. (Based on the synopsis.)

This book was manners book for children and it was adorably establish for the little bear is very impolite in the beginning of the book... But the his parent teaches him manners through a mouse stuff mouse (Parent basically tricks the kid with having the mouse say please and thank you). ^^

Also please tell me if I got this book confused with a different one. :O
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Guen
Guen marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl added it
Feb 18, 2010
I’ve been a writer for over 15 years now, but it wasn’t planned!

I had a variety of jobs, including secretary, trainee buyer at Harrods, dental nurse, production assistant in a reprographic and printing company and various others.

I began to write after joining a creative writing class. I had no success with article writing, or short stories, or fiction, but the first children’s story I wrote, for a
More about Claire Freedman...
Aliens Love Underpants Dinosaurs Love Underpants Pirates Love Underpants Aliens in Underpants Save the World Snuggle Up Sleepy Ones