Start by marking “Benjamin Bear Says Thank You” as Want to Read:
Benjamin Bear Says Thank You

Benjamin Bear Says Thank You

Benjamin Bear loves playing with his friends, but somehow he keeps hurting their feelings. He gets so excited that he forgets to say thank you when they do nice things for him. Benjamin Bear learns to say thank you, and discovers how much those little words mean.
Board Book, 24 pages
Published February 1st 2010 by Candle Books (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Benjamin Bear Says Thank You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Benjamin Bear Says Thank You

Margaret Chind
Aug 05, 2010 Margaret Chind rated it liked it
Recommended to Margaret by: Leslie Paladino
Benjamin Bear is such a bouncy bear. Much like in Benjamin Bear Says Please when Benjamin Bear learns about the importance of saying "thank you" all of his friends chime in. With such fun characters and things to do with all of Benjamin's friends, this is a great little reader for early learners on the importance of manners and how much fine life can be when you have them.

*Thanks to Leslie Paladino for providing a copy for review.*
Geisha Cielos (loquaciousreaders)
I'm actually not sure if this book is the one I read since I read it at the store, but it seems like it is. (Based on the synopsis.)

This book was manners book for children and it was adorably establish for the little bear is very impolite in the beginning of the book... But the his parent teaches him manners through a mouse stuff mouse (Parent basically tricks the kid with having the mouse say please and thank you). ^^

Also please tell me if I got this book confused with a different one. :O
Marjorie Pereira
Marjorie Pereira rated it it was amazing
Oct 06, 2015
Nani
Nani rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2013
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it really liked it
Feb 24, 2013
blondemummy
blondemummy rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2010
Jake
Jake rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2010
Erin
Erin rated it liked it
Jun 18, 2012
Rebeccadanielle
Rebeccadanielle rated it liked it
Jan 07, 2015
Kirjapallo
Kirjapallo rated it really liked it
Feb 10, 2016
Cheryl
Cheryl added it
Feb 18, 2010
Guen
Guen marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Miho Nakashita
Miho Nakashita marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2016
Carrie
Carrie is currently reading it
Nov 22, 2016
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2016
I’ve been a writer for over 15 years now, but it wasn’t planned!

I had a variety of jobs, including secretary, trainee buyer at Harrods, dental nurse, production assistant in a reprographic and printing company and various others.

I began to write after joining a creative writing class. I had no success with article writing, or short stories, or fiction, but the first children’s story I wrote, for a
More about Claire Freedman...