Start by marking “The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word” as Want to Read:
The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word

The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word

4.62 of 5 stars 4.62  ·  rating details  ·  377 ratings  ·  30 reviews
#1 New York Times bestselling author Joyce Meyer teaches readers how to create change in their lives and truly receive God's blessings. Includes powerful Scriptures covering over 50 topics, such as patience, loneliness, and wisdom.
Published October 15th 2007 by FaithWords

To ask other readers questions about The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word

Jannetta
A permanent place in my Bible study endevoures. Its very easy to use. Jam packed full of useful scriptures.
D
"When we confess God's word out loud, the angels hear it and go to work for us,' says Joyce Meyer in the introduction to this useful little book. "The angels are not activated by out complaining, murmuring, doubting and unbelief."

Anyone at all familiar with Joyce Meyer and her daily television program and her writings, knows that she preaches that Christianity is truly a gospel of good news and that God wants us to be happy and enjoy our lives.

This book has over 200 pages of scriptures categoriz
Gina
I love this little book! It is great as a topical reference for areas that you are having problems with on a particular day. I have "flagged" mine with little labels for quick and easy reference to the topics. I use this in morning devotions with my son, often.
Veeviane
I put this indispensable book in my purse/handbag. It has and will come in handy while on the road.
Angela Williams
very good addition to my current bible study. It's important to speak God's word out loud. Faith comes by hearing and wonders hearing by the word of God.
Yolanda
Even though I am removing this book from my currently reading shelf, I will continue to read it as often I can. It's nice to have the Bible verses I need at my fingertips. The way the book is sorted according to topic makes it very easy to find just the right verses and claim them for oneself. It also shows how God's word can be applied to one's life. So practical. I highly recommended it to all!
Elaine
Praying the Amplified Version is superfluous. Better to see what Joyce has to say in this book and then look it up in another version.

This isn't the type of book, for some of us, to read word for word but to look up different areas as needed in the table of contents and then go to the page specified.
Anne Gooch
I love this little book. It fits in my purse and I carry it with me at all times. It's great to read while you are waiting in the doctor's office. I have used it for more times then I can count whenever I need to be lifted up. This is a must for anyone that reads the bible.
Maria Bernadette Alcalde Cantil
Oct 02, 2007 Maria Bernadette Alcalde Cantil added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: melody
i love this book,i learned from this book that truely there is power in speaking his word over my life and over the life of my family, i saw the answer of all my longings and claiming all the things that i asked from the Lord it will all came to passed!
Jaclyn
This is a great little prayer book. I refer to it often because no matter what I want to pray about, there are scripture references in here for it and often the most powerful prayers are the ones straight out of scripture.
Rachydee
Awesome use as a study toil. It is small and portable and handy. I enjoy that Joyce has collected hundreds of scriptures to help you speak God's word easily over your life. This was a birthday gift and I love it
Mark Mccay
""When we confess God's word out loud, the angels hear it and go to work for us,' says Joyce Meyer in the introduction to this useful little book. What great reminders of the awesome promises we have in Him.
Rhonda Jackson
This is a reference book to scriptures that apply to just about every emotion. Rather than dwelling on your fear, open this book and see what the Bible says about fear. I keep it ON HAND.
Maddys Mum
I take this little book out when I feel like reading from a certain topic, and I use it to confess the Word of God. I take this book with me when I travel.
Cherie Dugas
There is power in speaking Gods word. This book helps quickly pull out key scripture for items we struggle with like anger or loneliness or inadequacies.
Princess
Oct 24, 2007 Princess added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Christians
This book helps you know how effective and powerful our words are and the Word of God spoken daily.
Kaysha Sahai
Great book and very well-organized reference for speaking God's word into your life.
J. Madison
Amazing book to help you speak your scriptures out loud & to provide encouragement!
Jan Tara
you can bring it anywhere! great start in studying the Word of God.ü #birthdaybook
Kamlesh
Dec 30, 2011 Kamlesh marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
thnx for giving opprtunity to read this book....and tnx for the best life that i got
Kacey
Quite possibly my favorite Joyce book. Every prayer warrior needs this book
Dawn
Learing how important it is to speak Gods word it was great!
Shana
Awesome biblical aid - speaking out verses/God's Truth!
penny
Apr 20, 2009 penny is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
It's an on-going reminder of God's promises.
Kate Linde
one of the best 'Pray the Word' books
Alicia
Apr 21, 2010 Alicia is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
I use this often & it is AMAZING!!!
Bridget
May 18, 2008 Bridget marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: joyce-meyer
Have this book
  • The Tongue - A Creative Force
  • Life Management for Busy Women: Living Out God's Plan with Passion & Purpose
  • The Bible Answer Book
  • Beautiful Battle: A Woman's Guide to Spiritual Warfare
  • You Matter More Than You Think: What A Woman Needs To Know About The Difference She Makes
  • Life Lessons with Max Lucado: Book Of Acts
  • The Bible Book by Book A Manual for the Outline Study of the Bible by Books
  • You Were Born for This: Seven Keys to a Life of Predictable Miracles
  • The Voice New Testament
  • Discovering Biblical Equality: Complementarity Without Hierarchy
  • Red-Hot Monogamy: Making Your Marriage Sizzle
  • Breaking Intimidation: Say "No" Without Feeling Guilty.  Be Secure Without the Approval of Man
  • Boring: Finding an Extraordinary God in an Ordinary Life
  • The Strong-Willed Child: Birth Through Adolescence
  • Becoming the Woman of His Dreams: Seven Qualities Every Man Longs for
  • Life Overflowing, 6-in-1: 6 Pillars for Abundant Living
  • The Best Question Ever
  • A Woman's Heart
JOYCE MEYER is one of the world's leading practical Bible teachers. A #1 New York Times bestselling author, she has written more than seventy inspirational books, including The Confident Woman, Look Great, Feel Great, and the entire Battlefield of the Mind family of books. She has also released thousands of audio teachings as well as a complete video library. Joyce's Enjoying Everyday Life radio a ...more
More about Joyce Meyer...
Battlefield Of The Mind: Winning The Battle In Your Mind Me and My Big Mouth!: Your Answer Is Right Under Your Nose The Confident Woman: Start Today Living Boldly and Without Fear Approval Addiction : Overcoming Your Need to Please Everyone The Penny

“My family is healthy and prosperous. Everything we lay our hand to is blessed. —3 JOHN 2 & DEUTERONOMY 28:8, 11-12” 2 likes
“Above all that I put on, I put on love. I clothe myself with behavior marked by mercy, tender hearted pity, kind feeling, a lowly opinion of myself, gentle ways [and] patience. I have the power to endure whatever comes with good temper. I am gentle and forbearing with others and, if I have a difference or a grievance with someone; even as the Lord has [freely] forgiven me, I also forgive others. —COLOSSIANS 3:12-14” 1 likes