Start by marking “The Busy Family's Guide to Spirituality: Practical Lessons for Modern Living From the Monastic Tradition” as Want to Read:

3.40  ·  Rating Details  ·  5 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Drawing on timeless principles of monastic communal living, this spiritual guide for families offers effective tools to meet many challenges and counteract the divisive forces that can splinter a healthy home. Cultivating a sense of togetherness and nurturing the spiritual development of both the family and its individual members is a challenge that many find difficult to ...more
Published September 1st 2009 by The Crossroad Publishing Company (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Busy Family's Guide to Spirituality, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Busy Family's Guide to Spirituality

Jun 24, 2011 Jennifer rated it liked it
I liked this book, and it contains some wonderful resources for parents to nurture their lives and those of their children. That said, I think it's very basic, and perhaps best for families with young children.
Benjamin Vineyard
Aug 25, 2012 Benjamin Vineyard rated it really liked it
A great read that provides tools and ideas for intentionally living a life of faith as a family. I anticipate that I'll return to it many times as I walk with my family in the way of Jesus.
MaryAnn
Nov 20, 2013 MaryAnn rated it liked it
Shelves: churchy
Some good ideas--I may use it with the families at the church I serve--but much of it was review for me personally.
Scottie Hennigan
Scottie Hennigan marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Andi
Andi marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2015
Leah
Leah marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2015
Dondra
Dondra marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2015
James Smith
James Smith marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2015
Crystal
Crystal rated it liked it
Jan 13, 2015
Shaleen
Shaleen marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Hallie
Hallie marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2013
Maria Hernandez
Maria Hernandez marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2013
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2013
Missy
Missy marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2012
Deanna Annaed
Deanna Annaed rated it really liked it
Jan 15, 2013
ann
ann marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2011
Katherine Willis Pershey
Katherine Willis Pershey marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2011
Trudie
Trudie marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2010