Start by marking “Taken” as Want to Read:
Taken

Taken

3.25 of 5 stars 3.25  ·  rating details  ·  95 ratings  ·  7 reviews
They say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. But for Chloe, life in "Sin City" has been all business without a hint of the adventure and naughtiness aluded to in that slogan. "Until now " With Walker and Jo in town, Chloe's about to end her long dry spell and live her ultimate fantasy--a m nage a trois with the two sexiest men she knows. As the three of them plunge into ...more
Published June 1st 2008 by Spice Briefs (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Taken, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taken

Elaine
This is a decent story, but 3 stars because it had such great potential, but is cut short at the end.

In a nutshell, Chloe, a chef, engages in an unforgettable menage w/ two other chefs she sees from time to time at conferences around the country.

Walker and Joe show Chloe just how good a threesome can be. And let me tell you, the sex in this book is unforgettable!

Library loan. For that I am thankful because if I bought this, with the abrupt ending such as it is, I would have been even more frustr
Lindsey
I was familiar with the Spice Briefs series going into this and expected a very short story (buyer beware: think 5,000–15,000 words!), but since I had enjoyed Lilli Feisty’s work in the past (I loved her story, “The Whore”, from the Wasteland anthology) and this e-book was free (thank you Greater Phoenix Digital Library!), I decided to go for it. Boy am I glad it was free! The characters were good, the setting was good, and the sex was good but it was just too damn short. It basically felt like ...more
Lynne
For what it was (74 pages long) this was pretty good. Was waiting on one of my library requests to come off hold so picked this one up for a one-night hold-over read. Was surprisingly comprehensive for what its length and "depth." Only issue I really had was that the author introduced a plot twist possibility, when one wasn't really necessary, that made you want for resolution, or, dare I say, sequel, to finish that through. But, a minor nit.
Miley the Book Junkie Reads . . .
Chole meets two wonderful men and build a friendship with them. These two men have unique closeness about them she could not place. These same two men made her deepest fantasy come true and supplied her with more desires.
Grace
This was definately not my sort of book. Firstly it was an erotic novel and secondly it was very short (27 pages). I borrowed this from my on-line library and therefore wasn't aware of how short it was or the erotic theme.

I didn't find it that interesting as it basically didn't have a story. I like to read novels and this couldn't really be called that.
Toya
This chick is wild. I liked it. It was fun to read although It felt like there was a part two coming or should be because the end left me with questions.
CB
Mar 31, 2015 CB added it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-f, kobo
Can read in Adobe Digital Editions. Download Kobo books, then open in ADE.
Nina
Nina added it
May 18, 2015
Kate
Kate added it
Feb 07, 2015
Chapparita
Chapparita marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Dpgblover
Dpgblover marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Tersia Louise
Tersia Louise marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Crystal Boyce
Crystal Boyce marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Despite a lingering fascination with Aqua Net and Camaros, Lillian Feisty has finally outgrown her wild youth and settled down to do what she has always dreamed of doing: writing romance novels.

Why Romance novels, you ask? Well, it all started when she was 14 and discovered Jane Austen. After reading Pride and Prejudice in one day, Lillian promptly decided each book she read thereafter would inclu
More about Lillian Feisty...
Sting of Desire I Love Lacy (Amethyst) Taken (Mills & Boon Spice Briefs) La città del peccato (eLit) Ellora's Cavemen: Seasons of Seduction I