Start by marking “Taken” as Want to Read:
Taken

Taken

3.25  ·  Rating Details  ·  110 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
They say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. But for Chloe, life in "Sin City" has been all business without a hint of the adventure and naughtiness aluded to in that slogan. "Until now " With Walker and Jo in town, Chloe's about to end her long dry spell and live her ultimate fantasy--a m nage a trois with the two sexiest men she knows. As the three of them plunge into ...more
Published June 1st 2008 by Spice Briefs (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Taken, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taken

Elaine
This is a decent story, but 3 stars because it had such great potential, but is cut short at the end.

In a nutshell, Chloe, a chef, engages in an unforgettable menage w/ two other chefs she sees from time to time at conferences around the country.

Walker and Joe show Chloe just how good a threesome can be. And let me tell you, the sex in this book is unforgettable!

Library loan. For that I am thankful because if I bought this, with the abrupt ending such as it is, I would have been even more frustr
Lindsey
I was familiar with the Spice Briefs series going into this and expected a very short story (buyer beware: think 5,000–15,000 words!), but since I had enjoyed Lilli Feisty’s work in the past (I loved her story, “The Whore”, from the Wasteland anthology) and this e-book was free (thank you Greater Phoenix Digital Library!), I decided to go for it. Boy am I glad it was free! The characters were good, the setting was good, and the sex was good but it was just too damn short. It basically felt like ...more
Lynne
Apr 05, 2014 Lynne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
For what it was (74 pages long) this was pretty good. Was waiting on one of my library requests to come off hold so picked this one up for a one-night hold-over read. Was surprisingly comprehensive for what its length and "depth." Only issue I really had was that the author introduced a plot twist possibility, when one wasn't really necessary, that made you want for resolution, or, dare I say, sequel, to finish that through. But, a minor nit.
Miley the Book Junkie Reads . . .
Mar 22, 2014 Miley the Book Junkie Reads . . . rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Quickie Reads
Chole meets two wonderful men and build a friendship with them. These two men have unique closeness about them she could not place. These same two men made her deepest fantasy come true and supplied her with more desires.
Grace
Oct 14, 2011 Grace rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-books-read
This was definately not my sort of book. Firstly it was an erotic novel and secondly it was very short (27 pages). I borrowed this from my on-line library and therefore wasn't aware of how short it was or the erotic theme.

I didn't find it that interesting as it basically didn't have a story. I like to read novels and this couldn't really be called that.
Toya
Jan 21, 2011 Toya rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This chick is wild. I liked it. It was fun to read although It felt like there was a part two coming or should be because the end left me with questions.
CB
Mar 31, 2015 CB added it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-f, kobo
Can read in Adobe Digital Editions. Download Kobo books, then open in ADE.
Angie
Angie marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2016
Ariana
Ariana rated it really liked it
Jun 09, 2016
Evelyn
Evelyn marked it as to-read
May 14, 2016
Mrsgeo
Mrsgeo rated it liked it
Mar 26, 2016
Brenda J Evans
Brenda J Evans rated it really liked it
Mar 19, 2016
Lisa
Lisa rated it liked it
Mar 17, 2016
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2016
Richard
Richard rated it really liked it
Mar 14, 2016
Cindy Brenholz
Cindy Brenholz rated it liked it
Mar 08, 2016
Rae
Rae added it
Feb 11, 2016
Christine A. Myers
Christine A. Myers rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2016
Rachel Hackler
Rachel Hackler marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2016
Beth
Beth rated it liked it
Jan 04, 2016
Kayle
Kayle rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2016
Ruby
Ruby rated it liked it
Dec 31, 2015
Laura added it
Nov 19, 2015
Mazza's Palace
Mazza's Palace marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2015
phoebess
phoebess rated it really liked it
Mar 05, 2016
Nancy
Nancy added it
Sep 14, 2015
Tmjj33ronataurreviews
Tmjj33ronataurreviews marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2015
Alyssa
Alyssa rated it did not like it
Aug 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Come To Me Freely
  • Temporary Slave
  • Do You Trust Me?
  • SoloPlay (Come Again, #2)
  • Breaking Skye (San Francisco Dom, #2)
  • Graceful Mischief (Graceful, #2)
  • Damned, Delicious, and Dangerous
  • Secretary for Two
  • Carter's Cuffs (City Heat, #2)
  • No Apologies
  • The Rookie (Studs in Spurs, #2 Deleted Scene)
  • Sacred Revelations (Chronicles of Surrender, #2)
  • Jane and the Sneaky Dom
  • Chance of a Lifetime
  • No One But Madison
  • Some Like it Rough
  • Under His Hand  (12 Shades of Surrender Series)
  • Carnal Ecstasy (Simple Need, #2)
Despite a lingering fascination with Aqua Net and Camaros, Lillian Feisty has finally outgrown her wild youth and settled down to do what she has always dreamed of doing: writing romance novels.

Why Romance novels, you ask? Well, it all started when she was 14 and discovered Jane Austen. After reading Pride and Prejudice in one day, Lillian promptly decided each book she read thereafter would inclu
More about Lillian Feisty...