If Disney Ran Your Hospital: 9 1/2 Things You Would Do Differently

If Disney Ran Your Hospital: 9 1/2 Things You Would Do Differently

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  79 ratings  ·  11 reviews
A captivating book, filled with stories and examples, will leave its readers inspired with fresh insights and new hope. A must for every hospital manager's library and required reading in every health care curriculum.
Published June 1st 2004 by Amer Hospital Assn (first published 2004)

Vanessa
My primary background is in hospitality, but I recently started volunteering as a patient advocate in a local hospital. I'm also a Disney fanatic. When my supervisor mentioned this book I knew I had to read it.

While I completely agree that customer service/loyalty should be a priority in any setting and all companies must maintain a certain edge to be successful. I'm still a little unclear why it so important in the medical setting. I know it has to do with ratings and other things but I didn't...more
Jaime L.
I am such a fan of this book. By shifting an organizations focus from efficiency to customer service, a hospital can realize some very tangible benefits. Lee does an exceptional job combining concepts with examples to help the reader better understand the information.
Alvin
Relevant to health care as well as to many service industries, a refreshing way to think about goods, services, and experiences delivered to a customer; highly recommended for those who lead or manage an organization, department, or group of individuals.
Brandie
Really easy read, which makes the difference between satisfied customers and LOYAL customers very clear. Fred Lee tells the story about something serious (patient loyalty) in a funny and down to earth way.
Deanna Peshl
Anyone who works in a hospital should read this. Really enjoyable and worth the short read. I was inspired and encouraged!
jiwa rasa
Buku ini mencetuskan pandangan baru terhadap pengurusan hospital. Sebenarnya banyak persamaan antara hospital dan Disney.
Lainie Messina
Simple. Inspirational. I did a LOT of highlighting, which for me is the sign of a great book
Sharon
This was very interesting, good correlation between Disney and hospitals service goals
Joyce Login
Not a complicated plan for success. Treat people with kindness and communicate.
Steve Corley
Was recommended by a respected colleague. Interesting and thought provoking.
Angela
I wish Disney ran everything.
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2014
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2014
محمد العامري
محمد العامري marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2014
Kendra
Kendra marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2014
JeiBird
JeiBird marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Haley Ellis
Haley Ellis marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2014
Devorah Jakubowsky
Devorah Jakubowsky marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2014
Ahmed
Ahmed marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2013
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2013
Ryan
Ryan marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2013
Angie
Angie marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
If Disney Ran Your Hospital: 9 1/2 Things You Would Do Differently Use of Transrectal Ultrasound in the Diagnosis and Management of Prostate Cancer The 50 Best Retirement Communities in America Surgical Attending Rounds A Field Guide to Retirement