Podręcznik Gracza (Dungeons & Dragons edycja 3/3.5)

Podręcznik Gracza (Dungeons & Dragons)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  1,998 ratings  ·  43 reviews
Wrota do niekończącej się przygody!

Autorstwa Jonathana Tweeta, Monte Cooka oraz Skipa Williamsa.

Oto nieodzowny podręcznik do gry fabularnej fantasy. Podręcznik Gracza zawiera wszystko, czego potrzebujesz, by stworzyć i odegrać swą ulubioną postać w grze Dungeons & Dragons.

Sięgnij po ten podręcznik i dołącz do milionów innych graczy, dzięki którym D&D stała się najp...more
Published 2002 by ISA (first published August 1st 2000)

Ian James
this overall was a great revitlization to classic RPG. I really wish WOTC would have stuck with this system and the OGL but such is life hasbro wants to make money.
Julian Meynell
In many ways it is annoying that this book was put out. It is probably the best iteration of D&D, although, I think 2nd edition was more conducive to role-playing, but it came out to soon after 3.0 and then was ditched for 4th edition too soon. I looked at 4th edition, but everything that I saw made it look like a complete disaster.

I am in the process, years after everyone else of switching from 3.5 to Pathfinder. Pathfinder is what 3.5 should have been. In it they comprehensively go in and...more
Amee
This definitely isn't for beginners to the game. I tried reading it as a beginner and was lost. I would say don't try reading it as a beginner. Any game that comes with a 300 page instructional manual should probably be learned through first hand experience rather than by tackling the textbook of rules. Now that I'm a fairly experienced player, I'm glad I gave it another try because I understand the rules and game better after reading it. Plus the book will now serve as nice reference guide inst...more
David Sarkies
Isn't it funny that when you go to comment on a book you suddenly discover at least two other books that you have also read (or at least I do) which means that since I write a commentary on every book that I have read, it means that there are more books that I have to comment on. Anyway, I am currently sitting in my hotel room in Frankfurt waiting for my train to Amsterdam to leave, and since it is incredibly cold outside (and that I have already wondered around the city yesterday) I thought th...more
Dan
To be fair: I haven't read the 3.0 rules, but I will note that it seems to me that the overwhelming consensus is that the 3.5 version is superior. I missed, by thirteen years, this massive revision to a game I began playing when I was 10 years old. The Advanced Dungeons & Dragons revised 2nd edition was the last version I ran before going on an extended hiatus. Recently, nostalgia and curiosity hit me like colliding freight trains, and I decided to explore the evolution of the game. Dungeons...more
Sean
Dungeons and Dragons has been the premiere fantasy role-playing game system for the past 20+ years. There are no playing pieces and no dice--just the rulebooks, pencil & paper, and the players' imagination. One person takes on the role of dungeon master, creating a fantasy world populated with dwarves, elves and goblins, and describing that world to the players, as they explore it by telling the dungeon master what they want to do next.

The 3rd Edition Player's Handbook is one book out of the...more
Alyssa Goodbourn
It's really informative, but some aspects are confusing for new players.
Andrew
I guess I can count this, I did read it from cover to cover. This was hard to rate. It's not that entertaining in and of itself, but relatively speaking it is the most intriguing "rule book" I've ever read and it's definately in my top 10 for best games in the world. Hmmm I guess I will go ahead and put my other roleplaying books up here too. Although, I'll rate those strictly on game related content and not narrative value. (especially since I haven't read any of the other ones from cover to co...more
Freya "West" Potempa
Although I've been a long-time nerd of video game RPGs this version was the first time I'd played D&D. I was lucky to have friends explain a lot to me, because this is definitely not a beginner-friendly book, and I think that in general D&D is beginner friendly.

Especially now that 4th edition is out, I see just how convoluted a lot of rules and explanations were. It was chock-full of information, but not managed in a way where you could easily find it.
David
Definitely the PHB as it's always been - an essential rulebook for D&D players. As with its previous incarnations and the other core rulebooks, it's not meant to be read front-to-back. So newcomers to D&D better get used to the idea that this is a reference book. You can start with the first chapter, but do use the contents and flip ahead or back to get to referenced topics. The 3.5 rules are a definite improvement over the 3.0 rules.
Peter
Mmmm.. dungeons and dragons. I know this version well, and I could probably rattle off semi long passages if I had to. Good stuff. Everyone should play, or at least have an understanding of how it works - like chess. From what I've heard, WotC supremely messed up on version 4, so if you're interested in the game, 3.5 is the version to look for. Have fun, and good luck.
Jim
Pretty sweet! Its been a while since I played D&D and it was real fun to get back into it. I am a bit nostalgic for the good ol' 2nd edition rules, but I do appreciate the streamlining the game has undergone. (RIP THAC0!, you will be missed). Just when I got semi-familiar with 3.5 rules, I heard they were gonna release a 4th edition. Ha!
Alex
Jul 31, 2012 Alex rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: People who have the other two core books and feel like there's something missing
This counts as a book? I mean, it's a stack of paper with words on it but I wouldn't expect it to be on something like this.

It's okay. I mean, it made me worship the devil and stuff, but the rules aren't bad as long as you don't grapple and ignore alignment.
Shawn
While I actually liked this book better than the 3.0 handbook, the reason I gave it a lower rating is the lack of more than a few changes from the original. While it wouldn't have made as much money for the publisher the changes could easily have been handled online.
Guillermo
Good book, good design but too many rules. I loved the artwork but they focus the book only in the rules ( i know that is the purpose of the book ) while a similar books try to explain those rules with some story that make more easy and enjoyable to read it
Jonni
Created an awesome bard using:

1. Player's Hankbook
2. The Quintessential Bard
3. Feats Book

This book was pretty straight forward in explaining any questions I had in character building and provided very well laid out charts and indexes.
Daniel
I enjoy the 3.5 rule system, it addressed the concerns of 2ed with balance and openness, but did not loose the vision of what D&D is, unlike some other editions....cough, cough.
Leon
Rated a three because it gave a much needed boost to our group but given a choice I'd have stuck with 2nd or preferably moved on to a different game altogether.
Cillaann
I can honestly say that I refuse to update to 4.0. This book will server as the last of my D&D books. A good friend I will always cherish
Michael
I am a huge DnD fan, and by far 3.5 is my favorite edition. They really cleaned up the little mistakes and hooks from 3.0 in 3.5.
MK
Oct 15, 2007 MK rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: any fellow dork
Must have this book to be an effective player. Don't take other player's word on everything, look for yourself.
Melkirdin
Definitely not a sit-down-and-read kinda book, but essential and very interesting if you play the game. ;)
Andrew
same as regular but this one won't fall apart on me anywhere near as fast
Lady Belinda
Great info to get me started with D&D. So much fun.
Matt
Single unit wargamming is not role playing.
Dustin
Of the WotC editions of D&D this is my favorite.
Robert Morris
Good addition to the D&D line up.
Bill
If it's got an ISBN, I count it...
Dylan
Rating based on usefulness.
Hayden
that half-orcs are badass!
Detailed Roleplayers: Lacey and Jordan 11 5 Apr 02, 2014 03:58PM
Detailed Roleplayers: Andi and Jordan 80 13 Apr 02, 2014 03:52PM
Detailed Roleplayers: Sarah and Jordan 75 11 Apr 02, 2014 03:51PM
Detailed Roleplayers: Mittens and Jordan 39 11 Jan 10, 2014 02:36PM
Young Adult Roleplay: Ruchi and Jordan 13 6 Nov 27, 2013 09:25AM
GLBT + 1x1 Roleplays: Mysti and Jordan 1188 19 Nov 26, 2013 09:37PM
Detailed Roleplayers: Chickie and Jordan 1 3 Nov 06, 2013 05:28PM
  • Monster Manual (Dungeons & Dragons v.3.5)
  • Dungeon Master's Guide (Dungeons & Dragons v.3.5)
  • Complete Adventurer (Dungeons & Dragons v.3.5)
  • Complete Warrior (Dungeons & Dragons v.3.5)
  • Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting (Forgotten Realms)
  • Player's Handbook II
  • Monster Manual II (Dungeons & Dragons d20 3.0 Fantasy Roleplaying Supplement)
  • Complete Arcane (Dungeons & Dragons v.3.5)
  • Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook (Pathfinder RPG)
  • Eberron Campaign Setting (D&D: Eberron)
  • Manual of the Planes
  • Player's Handbook (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, Core Rulebook)
  • Deities and Demigods
  • Races of Faerûn (Forgotten Realms) (Dungeons & Dragons 3rd Edition)
  • Dungeons & Dragons Player's Handbook: Arcane, Divine, and Martial Heroes
Player's Handbook (Dungeons & Dragons 3rd Edition) Dungeons & Dragons Core Rulebook Gift Set (Version 3.5 editions of the Player's Handbook, Monster Manual, and Dungeon Master's Guide) Ars Magica, Fifth Edition (Ars Magica RPG Core Rules, #5) Over the Edge: The Role Playing Game of Surreal Danger Miniatures Handbook (Dungeons & Dragons Supplement)