Start by marking “Love From A To Z” as Want to Read:
Love From A To Z

Love From A To Z (LA Love Lessons)

4.43 of 5 stars 4.43  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Total amnesia is not what Richie Valenzuela had planned on when he drugged his cousin. A few missing hours, which could easily be blamed on April's having had too much to drink, was all he was aiming for. And he certainly never expected the reclusive heiress to slip out the club's back door with the sexy guitarist she'd been making eyes at all night. Zach Harris is sure th ...more
Nook, 0 pages
Published July 1st 2007 by Atlantic Bridge (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Love From A To Z, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love From A To Z

Kim

Zach stole my heart.

I am a huge fan of P.G. Forte. I have read just about every book she has published. Her range is remarkable. And I often wonder when reading her books, is there anything this woman doesn't know about? :)

I loved this story. The heroine is vulnerable and endearing. And the hero will melt your heart. The characters took me through a wide range of emotions: excitement, sadness, trepidation, and happiness, to name a few. I loved the (I can stop holding my breath now) happily ever
Jodi Lynn
I always love PG's stuff because it's not the same old, same old, you so often see. In A to Z, the heroine suffers from amnesia, but the plot is anything from traditional in that regards. The hero's way of bringing her memory to the forefront is simply decadent. Along the way you get a mix of suspense, as well, which only adds to the story. Good stuff!
Lexxie
Fun and sexy romance.

Full review to be written at www.risquereviews.com
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015
Phatcharaphon Chaiyakul
Phatcharaphon Chaiyakul marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Parul Singh
Parul Singh marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Kelsey Mooney
Kelsey Mooney marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Amy McGlone
Amy McGlone marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2014
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2013
Roxanne2
Roxanne2 marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2012
Franjessca
Franjessca marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2012
D Thomas
D Thomas marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2012
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2012
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2012
Skylar Kade
Skylar Kade marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2010
P.G.
Jul 31, 2010 P.G. added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Christie
Christie marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2009
Daniel
Daniel marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2008
Naoui Ahmed
Naoui Ahmed is currently reading it
Feb 12, 2008
P.G.
Jan 15, 2008 P.G. added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
Unconventional Love Stories. Unconditional Love.

PG Forte inhabits a world only slightly less strange than the ones she creates. Filled with serendipity, coincidence, love at first sight and dreams come true, it also bears a sometimes uncanny resemblance to Berkeley, California.

Originally a Jersey girl, PG now resides with her family on the extreme left coast where she writes rule bending, genre bl
More about P.G. Forte...

LA Love Lessons (3 books)
  • Waiting for the Big One (LA Love Lessons, #1)
  • Let Me Count the Ways (LA Love Lessons, #3)
Inked Memories In the Dark (Children of Night, #1) This Winter Heart Old Sins, Long Shadows (Children of Night, #2) Such Fleeting Pleasures