Sins of the Father

Sins of the Father

4.53 of 5 stars 4.53  ·  rating details  ·  62 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Some say that Evil, like Love, never dies. 20 years ago Kayla DeWitt met Dezi Gianni and a whirlwind romance began. A romance filled with love, joy, intrigue, deception and ultimately death. Still, after all she'd been through and all she'd lost, Kayla thought of him often. No other man touched her soul as deeply as Dezi had. She still loved Dezi even though she knew seein...more
Published December 2nd 2009 by Kirabaco Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Sins of the Father, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sins of the Father

Readers In Motion
Twenty years have passed and albeit they have been very rocky, Kayla is living her life. Her daughter Mariah the center of her joy. But as we all know legends never die and Kayla can testify to that. Behind the smile and warm words, when she is alone Dezi is there, leaving up to his nickname the Devastator. Kayla believed she was over him and does everything in her power to move past her lost love, but is hit with another blow. Old faces and bad memories from the past resurfacing knocking the fl...more
Alexis *RealityBites! Let's Get Lost!*
Spoiler Free Review

I have mixed feelings about this book i gave it 3 stars b/cuz it held my attention plus i'm already invested into the series and own all 3 bks. Not sure when i'll read the 3rd book. Sins Of The Father was pretty much a book about Dezi's son following in his fathers footsteps by falling in love with a pretty girl and doing whatever it takes to keep her. I liked Jaz's story she out shined Mariah the main character imo. I also enjoyed the epilogue more than the book!!

Book Summary...more
K.R. Bankston
Jan 06, 2010 K.R. Bankston rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
"Sins of the Father" - voted Book of the year by ReadersInMotionbookclub.ning.com

Some say that Evil, like Love, never dies. 20 years ago Kayla DeWitt met Dezi Gianni and a whirlwind romance began. A romance filled with love, joy, intrigue, deception and ultimately death. Still, after all she’d been through and all she’d lost, Kayla thought of him often. No other man touched her soul as deeply as Dezi had.
She still loved Dezi even though she knew seeing him again was wishful thinking, thinking th...more
D.K.
There's an old saying that states, 'Love never dies.' Unfortunately, neither does evil. K R Bankston could have just as easily titled her book, Bloodline, because three families are touched in a very strange way by one man who had been buried 20 years ago, Dezi Gianni. Some familiar names from Bankston's first book of the series, A Deadly Encounter, play pivotal roles in this sequel, some for the better, and some for the worse.

The story starts off simple enough as a romance, girl has a failing...more
Elizabeth LaShaun
Bankston has penned a great sequel that leaves the audience wanting more of course. Dezi is a man that is very hard to forget, as readers will learn in this great sequel. History sure has a way of repeating itself.
Reader's Paradise
How do you recover to be able to love again? When situations caused Kayla to lose the love of her life, she found herself in the arms of the man who caused it to happen!

With her past behind her, leaving a dangerous relationship, Kayla finds hope and love again. Black who loves Kayla’s pain away, and they welcome their daughter Mariah, and all seems to be going well as Mariah grows into a beautiful young lady. But when Black is killed, how will they survive? Kayla shuts her heart to love and devo...more
Arabia
Kr. Bankston did not disappoint with this hot follow up. I even found me a new BBF(book boyfriend) Aiden Gianni:) This book was full of twist and turns and all kinds of new information that tied into book one with an explosion of excitement in the end. I can not wait to read the rest of this series!
Gwen Cannon-Jenkins
The saga continues with now Dezi's son Aiden and Kayla's daughter Mariah. Aiden has these unexplained evil urges in which he got from his father Dezi whom he never met. As the story goes on u will see how Aiden is just a younger version of his father. Part 2 was just as good as part one
Kendell (luvVee)
Just got finish reading part two of the Gianni legacy Sins of the Father and I must say KR Bankston did it again.I really loved this book The ending I didn't even see that coming!!.
about to start part 3 smoking and mirrors now.
Kathy
KR Bankston has written another story Sins of the Father that brings cold blooded businessman back into the life of Kayla Black in the form of his son Aidan Preston.
Vibrant  Kesh
Action...SUSPENSE... LOVE... Three of my FAVORITE components
Shon
Shon marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
MZURAQT
MZURAQT marked it as to-read
Natasha
Natasha marked it as to-read
Phyllis
Phyllis marked it as to-read
Mark
Mark marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Belma
Belma marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2014
Yes I read For Fun
Yes I read For Fun marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2014
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
KB Bankston is a rising serial novelist, following in the famous footsteps of her literary idol, VC Andrews. She hails from Tallahassee, FL and now resides in Jonesboro, GA. Having written various works of fiction including short stories and reflective poetry for most of her adult life, Bankston entered the world of commercial publishing in 2008 with her first novel, A Deadly Encounter.
More about K.R. Bankston...
Thin Ice Hide & Seek (Thin Ice #2) A Deadly Encounter Armageddon (Thin Ice #3) Smoke & Mirrors