+Anima 6 (+Anima, #6)

+Anima 6 (+Anima #6)

4.3 of 5 stars 4.30  ·  rating details  ·  688 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Book by Natsumi Mukai
Published December 11th 2007 by TokyoPop (first published May 2003)

Christina
When Cooro, Husky, Nana, and Senri travel up Moss Mountain with a troupe of Astarian soldiers they bumped into, they run into the inhabitants of the mountain and old enemies of Astaria-- the Kim-un-kur, Senri's people. Here, Senri is reunited with the only other last survivor from his clan, only Senri doesn't remember him or the clan! It appears that there is much more to Senri's silence and quick to violent ways... Will this be the parting place for Senri and the gang?

This volume was really tou...more
Brianna
Mar 25, 2012 Brianna rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Those who love manga and animals
Recommended to Brianna by: My best friends
I love these books! They are so adorable and lovable. They are well-thought out and interesting and wonderful. Her characters all seem so real. They all have problems and really specific and personal histories that go back pretty far. Her characters aren't perfect, and she is able to make them come to life and feel like real human beings.
I love the idea behind this manga. I love the idea of being able to transform into an animal and have cool powers and be special. (I wish I could do it. That wo...more
Sandra (Page by Page)
What a gut-wrenching story this volume has! All mysteries about Senri are revealed. And it's not pretty. I can't imagine the agony Senri must felt after 'that incident' and suffered the numb state.

I personally think, the greatest pain one should never endure is the pain that makes us going numb. Makes us in a denial state all the time. Makes us want to ignore the actual pain without the intention to ever fix it. Makes us to wear a pretending mask to ensure ourselves that everything is fine but...more
Rena
The scene in the mountains was phenominal. We finally learn a little about Senri's past and why he acts that way he does. I love him even more. The kids can overcome their own pasts in order to move forward toward the future. They even followed Husky so the he could go home, not that he has bothered to tell anyone that he is from the other side of the mountains. Still, these kids are adorable, and I cannot wait to see where their adventures take them next.
Mike
Mar 22, 2014 Mike rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Quick thoughts: Very good volume that focuses on Senri's past and the Kimunkle. Overarching plotlines are getting more development now, to good effect.
Sarah Maddaford
We finally learn something about Senri in this book! His dad's best friend's (or uncle's...) reasoning was really lame, but it also showed something new about +Anima. They actually take on characteristics of a specific animal not just the species. I still wish we were learning more about the military guy and his friend, but at least we found out why the military is tromping around so much. Sailand is being more aggressive and they need to respond! Still not a very good motivation behind everythi...more
Emilou
Apr 18, 2008 Emilou rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Emilou by: I read it somewhere, and I liked it.
I really like this manga series. I've read up to the seventh vol. and I look forward to a new book coming out everyday. It's cute, funny and the characters are adorable. I especially like Cooro since he's the glue that keeps the others together, and he's so carefree about everything. The group of main characters seemed balanced out by Cooro's blunt opinions, Husky's skeptic point of view, Nana's determination and Senry's pacifying calm.
Amber
Jun 25, 2008 Amber rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Wah. Senri's scary. >.< But at least you learn about him more...I can't say anything, though, or else I'll spoil it! >.<
Michaela
soooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooood i luv senri
Killedbydrapery
Great book- very hooked to the series
Kira
Senri was awesome in this book.
Kayla
Oct 23, 2008 Kayla rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: People who Like Anima
I want to read this book.
Zane Carey
Zane Carey is currently reading it
Jul 24, 2014
Casey Zimmer
Casey Zimmer marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Flame
Flame marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
  • Black Cat: Showdown at the Old Castle, Vol. 9 (Black Cat, #9)
  • Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 06
  • D.N.Angel Vol. 11
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 8: Taopaipai and Master Karin (Dragon Ball, #8)
  • Gunsmith Cats: Volume 1
+Anima 1 (+Anima, #1) +Anima 2 (+Anima, #2) +Anima 3 (+Anima, #3) +Anima 4 (+Anima, #4) +Anima 5 (+Anima, #5)