Start by marking “Shadow Government: How the Secret Global Elite Is Using Surveillance Against You” as Want to Read:

3.77  ·  Rating Details  ·  57 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Security cameras, surveillance of your financial transactions, radio frequency spy chips hidden in consumer products, tracking of your Internet searches, and eavesdropping on your e-mail and phone calls. Without your knowledge or consent, every aspect of your life is observed and recorded. But who is watching the watchers?

An ultra-secret global elite, functioning as a ver
Published October 6th 2009 by WaterBrook (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Shadow Government, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shadow Government

Cafelilybookreviews

“We assume that our privacy, “the right to be left alone,” is secure. We couldn’t be more wrong. High-tech surveillance methods used by governments responding to the threats of terrorism, drug trafficking, tax evasion, and organized crime are stealing one of your most basic human rights – the right to privacy, the right to be left alone.”

Grant Jeffrey’s newest book, Shadow Government, is a timely wake up call to the citizens of the Western world who seem blissfully unaware that their freedoms ar
Mark Young
Feb 17, 2011 Mark Young rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Grant R. Jeffrey, the author, provides a very plausible concern for our privacy given the explosion of technology within our culture. Some might view this author as paranoid. Given recent developments in the nanotechnology and quantum computers, maybe Mr. Jeffrey will some day be classified as a prophet. He spells out in this book how many ways the government and private industry is collecting date on each citizen. Who is watching the watchers. A very compelling read.
Kelly Feldcamp
Aug 07, 2011 Kelly Feldcamp rated it did not like it
Shelves: conspiracy
This book was not your ordinary "conspiracy" book...For some reason, Mr. Jeffrey had to add in a whole lot of irrelevant "end of the world is coming" religious B.S. as well. It never brought forth any new evidence of a global conspiracy. Old ideas were rehashed, but with biblical "evidence" that the rapture was coming and that the coming Antichrist was right around the corner...I'm really not buying it. Maybe I'll rot in hell.
M.F. Moonzajer
The shadow government is a book and a documentary by Grant Jeffrey. The book looks into the conspiracy theory of governments spying on their citizens. Grant states in his book and movie that governments violate our privacy for the seek of their security and we are not save and secure by any means. Grant also quotes verses of Bible related to his theory of shadow government.
Kathy
May 22, 2011 Kathy rated it liked it
Shelves: political
This book was interesting...and scary. It's amazing how technology has helped the world but it also works against us in regards to our privacy. I think I'll start browsing the internet in privacy mode.
John Arnold
Jun 01, 2012 John Arnold rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
It is an ok read, but none of the material is new. People have known about rfids for a while and the theoriesof possible use. For those that dont follow conspiracy theory, it will not spark much.
dave wong
dave wong rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2016
Allen Patterson
Allen Patterson marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2016
Wilhelm Henkenhaf
Wilhelm Henkenhaf marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2016
Frederick
Frederick rated it it was amazing
May 19, 2016
Ted
Ted marked it as to-read
May 17, 2016
Carolyn Wagner
Carolyn Wagner marked it as to-read
May 17, 2016
Fivewincs
Fivewincs marked it as to-read
May 16, 2016
Fom David
Fom David marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2016
WOR
WOR marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2016
Hanad
Hanad marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2016
Khadijah
Khadijah marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2016
Cyrus
Cyrus rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2016
Jay Crook
Jay Crook rated it really liked it
Feb 08, 2016
Drift
Drift marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2016
Stacey
Stacey added it
Jan 25, 2016
Rhonda
Rhonda rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2016
WilsonB. Overton, III
WilsonB. Overton, III rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2015
Dony Jay
Dony Jay rated it it was amazing
Dec 10, 2015
KJ Wilson
KJ Wilson marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2015
Elizabeth Burrell
Elizabeth Burrell marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2015
Tonia
Tonia rated it it was ok
Nov 13, 2015
Chris Baez
Chris Baez rated it it was amazing
Nov 10, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Grant R. Jeffrey is internationally recognized as a leading author on Bible prophecy, history, and apologetics. More than 3.5 million readers have read Grant's 12 best selling books.
More about Grant R. Jeffrey...