Start by marking “Desert Prince, Bride of Innocence (Pregnant Brides, #1) (Harlequin Presents, #2884)” as Want to Read:

Desert Prince, Bride of Innocence (Pregnant Brides, #1) (Pregnant Brides #1)

3.51 of 5 stars 3.51  ·  rating details  ·  557 ratings  ·  30 reviews
Prince Jasim bin Hamid al Rais was concerned that his womanizing elder brother was bewitched by his child's nanny--the throne of Quaram could be threatened by scandal Though Elinor Tempest appeared to be a fragile beauty, Jasim wasn't fooled; he'd deal with this strumpet himself....Only after he'd ruthlessly seduced her did Jasim discover Elinor really had been a virgin--a ...more
Mass Market Paperback, Large Print, 256 pages
Published January 1st 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

Be the first to ask a question about Desert Prince, Bride of Innocence (Pregnant Brides, #1)

MelissaB
*** 2 1/2 stars ***

This book had more Harlequin plot devices than you can shake a stick at. We had:

- Powerful rich Sheikh who has women falling at his feet from his unrelenting machismo. He is also very jaded and cynical after being duped by a socialite English party girl who went as far as - and I am not joking - having a hymen surgically added to make the hero think she was a virgin. So now he doesn't trust any women and knows that the heroine is just a slutty gold digger after his married bro
Jacqueline
1-1/2 stars. This was a bit tiresome. There was nothing different or fresh really even though I am generally a fan of LG's books. It was like one of those children's books where you choose a head for your heroine then a bodice then a skirt and finally shoes from preset options.

Virgin heroine drunk the first time they meet and wearing a formfitting dress, check off the "slut" mark.

His married brother seems to be enamored of her, the nanny, and the brother's wife wants the hero's help to get her o
Syahira Sharif
nothing worth to note... still have some sweet moments but too mild for me.

Oh yeah... if the author ever found her way to read this review... "Aziz" is a boy's name and "Hayati" is a girl's name. Neither is a term of endearment. Sorry, I just cant read certain phrases when these words pop up in a 'mushy' sentence... *facepalm*
Gege86
This story was a classic Lynne Graham to the last bit. Ok the hero was supposed to be Arabic; but really he was an Arab in name only. I really hated that aspect of the story, but if I imagined he's a western man then yeah the story was enjoyable and the ending was perfect for me since I adore happy ending with a lot of kids.
Booklover
I have read many Lynne graham books some are very good books few are disappointing,this book falls in my disappointing shelf

Hero Rasim is a Desert Prince who is brought with extreme discipline,his mother left his father n ran away with another man when he was a child later when he grows n takes on throne he meets Sophia whom he thought was a beautiful virgin woman n decided to marry her but media brought out the truth abt her how she is party animal,takes drugs and even has a smaller operation t
October Woman
Jenny
I thought this book was fantastic! The hero believes the heroine Elinor is sleeping with his married brother and seduces her in order to save his brother's wedding. But Elinor is innocent and she has no idea of Jasim's evil plan. She falls in love with him and she thinks he also has feelings for her. When she finds out Prince Jasim slept with her just to save his brother's marriage she flees alone and pregnant. Several months later Jasim finds her and takes her back to his kingdom so his son and ...more
Nonieღserenity2bliss
The first few chapters were alright, but then everything went from bad to worse after Elinor ran away with her unborn child. The H/h are prime examples of two characters that are ill-suited for one another. Jasim was an asshole from the start to the end. He must be one of the most judgmental fictional male character ever written in M&B history. Elinor was pretty likeable in the beginning, but after they were reconnected, every sentence that came out of her mouth ended with an exclamation poi ...more
Pam
Fantastic book. I would have it a 4.5. Only thing i did not care for is the Hero was too angry for too long in the book. I wished he had insisted on the second wedding and not his dad. Even though he was the one who made it perfect for her. It seemed as if he was forced again.
Amanda
***2 1/2 stars*****
Read 10-15x
It's a light easy read meant to be undertaken only when the reader can deal with copious amounts of corniness and a cliched love story.
Sandra Gonzalez
i think i had read it before bc it felt really familiar. I don't think i've read the last of the series.
Susanna Carr
Elinor is an overworked nanny when she meets the brother of her employer, Prince Jasim. Jasim believes she is getting too close to his married brother and seduces her. When she winds up pregnant, he has to marry her. Elinor discovers right after the wedding that Jasim had purposely seduced her because of his suspicions about her relationship with his brother. She runs away. Eighteen months later, Jasim finds her and his son and is determined to claim them both.

This book is part of the Pregnant B
Diene Barium
Geee.. words are haunting me.

Read Read.
Ceacily cici Sherly
Marblezzie (Blez)
This was the first book in the Pregnant Brides series by Lynne Graham. The story was okay, I guess. I just didn't like that the lead characters spent most of their time fighting than capturing romance. And the hero Jasim was kinda disappointing 'coz he's rather cold towards Elinor and so matter-of-fact in his dealings with her. Totally unbecoming of a hero!
Booker Like a Hooker
Aslında bu kitap benim için bir değişiklik oldu...neden derseniz tamam bakın ön yargılı değilim ama Araplarlardan hoşlanmıyorum nedense.bilmiyorum hoşlanmıyorum sadece.Yani Arap prensi hikaye kahramanı olan bir şey ilk defa okuyorum.Hoşuma gitti sayılmaz ama sevmiş de sayılmam.
Gene de ilginç bir kitaptı.Diyebileceğim bu kadar.
Ya iyi sayılır derecedeydi kitap.
Books&Friends
Okay. But not much more. For a supposed intelligent man he stretched my ability to suspend disbelief. He thinks seducing her will solve the problem. Seriously?!
Elinor fared better in my estimation and the only reason I gave this two stars.
My take.
Jessica  (My Not So Vacant Shelf)
The transition between scenes and places was not very well done. I also didn't really like the characters. I found the Prince to be a complete jerk for the majority of the novel and for some reason she still loved him anyhow. Not for me
Sangita Mazumder
Apr 03, 2013 Sangita Mazumder rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: romance lovers
Its a good choice to spend a summer afternoon. The romance is good, and so the hero. the only point I disliked was the heroine, who seemed too innocent to me. However it doesn't matter as overall it was enjoyable.
Vanessa Jaye
Still on the Lynne Graham crack express. I just can't seem to quit her books. The romance part was unbelievable. I did not see the how or why these two fell in love, beside mutual lust. But it was a fun fast read.
Desiree reilly
love the people that were in there the girl can and prove women can handle alot and can take what is given to her
Brittney Bower
dont you hate it when the prince are so hard and that there most be hit hard to see what they got.
Diah Didi
I really loved the theme, I did. But somehow I didn't enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the cover. :p
Shubhika Rose
Nice & short though the love track could have been much better.
Tanya Mayes
This is a good read. Lots of twist and turns. will review later.
Akyraa
too much of misunderstandings...just an avg read...
Sandra
Que fofo! Gostei bastante ;)
  • Ruthless Russian, Lost Innocence (Harlequin Presents, #2920)
  • Marchese's Forgotten Bride
  • The Greek Tycoon's Baby Bargain (Harlequin Presents, #2736)
  • Pregnant by the Greek Tycoon
  • The Sheikh's Chosen Queen (Desert Kings, #1)
  • An Heir for the Millionaire
  • Tamed: The Barbarian King (Dark-Hearted Desert Men #2)
  • Deserving of His Diamonds?
  • An Offer She Can't Refuse
  • The Spaniard's Marriage Bargain (The Marriage Bargain, #1)
  • Majesty, Mistress...Missing Heir
  • Dante: Claiming His Secret Love-Child (Orisini Brothers, #2)
  • The Sabbides Secret Baby
  • One Night... Nine Month Scandal
  • His Royal Love-Child (Royal Brides, #4; Scorsolini Princes, #2)
  • Once Touched, Never Forgotten
  • The Millionaire Boss's Baby
  • The Salvatore Marriage Deal

Lynne Graham was born on July 30, 1956 of Irish-Scottish parentage. She has livedin Northern Ireland all her life. She grew up in a seaside village with herbrother. She learnt to read at the age of 3, and haven't stopped since then.

Lynne first met her husband when she was 1
More about Lynne Graham...

Pregnant Brides (3 books)
  • Ruthless Magnate, Convenient Wife
  • Greek Tycoon, Inexperienced Mistress
The Italian's Inexperienced Mistress (Ruthless) The Spanish Groom Bond of Hatred The Spanish Billionaire's Pregnant Wife Ruthless Magnate, Convenient Wife