Thomas Edison

Thomas Edison

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Text and pictures present the biography of Thomas Edison, the inventor of the phonograph, lightbulb, and movies with sound.
Published September 1st 2002 by Capstone Press(MN) (first published July 1st 2000)

Pamela ☼where's my aspirin☼ Tee
I like these little biographies from "Pebble Books"/Capstone. They cover their people with the bare minimum of verbiage which is just right for many circumstances.

This particular book by Lola M. Schaefer is about Thomas Edison's life. It features a timeline which stretches across the bottoms of the books and it touches briefly on his childhood and time at Menlo Park. And, of course, his inventions and 'improvement's.

196 Words at the Second Grade level.

Pam T~
mom/blogger
Dianna
This was the perfect length and complexity for my five-year-old. I'm looking forward to checking out more books in this series.
Karthik Lavanya
Karthik Lavanya marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2013
Janelle
Janelle marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2012
One Special Day: A Story for Big Brothers and Sisters Lifetime: The Amazing Numbers in Animal Lives Frankie Stein An Island Grows One Busy Day: A Story for Big Brothers and Sisters