Start by marking “Love Me or Leave Me” as Want to Read:
Love Me or Leave Me

Love Me or Leave Me (The Harringtons #3)

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  74 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Engineer Drake Harrington has spent years living in the shadow of his older brothers. His extraordinary good looks have earned him a reputation as a ladies' man, but Drake's real goal is to make his mark in the family business. When he meets television news anchor Pamela Langford, Drake gives in to his attraction. And although he's reluctant to settle down until he realize ...more
Published September 1st 2005 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Love Me or Leave Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Me or Leave Me

Shonnie
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! The dialogue was reminiscence of circa 1930. Something someone’s great grandmother would have said. Shilly shally, besotted etc. Nope, nope, nope. I did not like this book.
Shannon
A slow start but Pamela and Drake was a great love story.
Janina
Love Drake!
been waiting for his story
Celeste Williams
Pamela and Drake the Sega of love

Drake reminds me so much of myself. Wanting to plan everything so precise. It's funny how plans and love don't necessarily match. Pamela being the person she was knocked all rational thinking out the box. She is strong compassionate, lovable and someone that is equal to the fiery spirit that Drake possesses. In the story you have many elements and what you find is a love that surpasses all understanding.
Pamala
I really enjoyed this book !. While it is another romance story, the characters never lowered their standards and maintained their character and integrity throughout the book. It is evident that good family values have been instilled in both Pamela and Drake with family support and approval being very important to both.
I appreciated that Drake was not a womanizer, he knew and respected the value of a woman. He was not willing to compromise a woman's feelings for his personal gratification . Pame
Tena Meriwether
I have read things by this author before that weren't as painful as this one so I thought I would try it, you know, just to continue with the Harrington Brothers Saga. But I am going to have to put this one down. It is driving me crazy!!! How can you be in love with someone you haven't even let yourself kiss decently?! It's like this was written in the 1800s or something.
Angela
If you started this series you were definitely looking to see which woman Drake ends up with. However, the dude they put on the cover did not match this so called extremely handsome character. His face was messing up the flow of me reading this book. Next time put a better looking guy on the cover or draw him.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Harringtons
Sherease Abney
i think this is a true BOOK
Luschus Beth
Luschus Beth marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
vienessa
vienessa is currently reading it
Feb 17, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
Joyce Jones
Joyce Jones marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Mollie Kirkland
Mollie Kirkland marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Mary Lorio
Mary Lorio marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Died January 16, 2015.

Fiction writing is Gwynne Forster’s second career. She holds bachelors and masters degrees in sociology, a master’s degree in economics/demography and has additional graduate credits in journalism. As a demographer, she is widely published. She is formerly chief of (non-medical) research in fertility and family planning in the Population Division of the United Nations in New
More about Gwynne Forster...

The Harringtons (5 books)
  • Once In A Lifetime
  • After The Loving
  • Love Me Tonight
  • A Compromising Affair
Forbidden Temptation Once In A Lifetime Against the Wind If You Walked In My Shoes Getting Some of Her Own