Start by marking “Needless Casualties of War” as Want to Read:
Needless Casualties of War

Needless Casualties of War

4.37 of 5 stars 4.37  ·  rating details  ·  89 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Timeless Classic: Essential must-read! Prayer is a powerful weapon, a two-edged sword, not to be wielded carelessly. Although we have authority as the children of God, how we fight can determine our personal consequences in the battle of the millennium. In this timely book, John Paul Jackson reveals some startling insights that will uncover spiritual strategies of the dark ...more
Published January 1st 1999 by Streams Publications

To ask other readers questions about Needless Casualties of War, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Needless Casualties of War

Anne Hamilton
I came across references to this book in Tom Hawkins' informative summary about spiritual warfare, Cosmic Hierarchy. Tom basically said, 'Take heed of the principles here'.

And frankly, the principles in the book seem to me to be mainly common sense. Yet, clearly what I think of as 'common sense' has eluded a lot of people.

For the last decade, maybe two, I've been surrounded by people who say, 'Don't go up against principalities and powers.' I've nodded and agreed and also thought, But so many pe
Emily
May 01, 2014 Emily rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Lifegate Leadership
Recommended to Emily by: Jake, Lee
"Did you know that there are certain types of prayers Satan would like you to pray? Is the enemy wounding you with your own sword?" In this book, Jackson sheds light on how certain prayers that have become fashionable among intercessors and those who engage in spiritual warfare are not in agreement with scripture - in what Jesus modeled, and later the apostles. Not only are such prayers ineffective, they can even be deadly.

This book draws its conclusions from a very careful and thorough examinat
Jennifer Schumann
I love his commentary about divine justice. I was also very nervous about how I had been praying as I read more & more of the book. It made me a more conscientious prayer warrior.
Martha
I learned so much, unexpectedly, I must admit. I've read so much about our authority in Christ, it was a surprise to read about overstepping that authority. The message is much needed.
Melissa
I don't know what I was expecting when I picked up this book, but I was very surprised at what I read. It taught me so much on how we should conduct ourselves during warfare. Jackson tells you things we should not do and should do through the scripture. I thought his chapters on reviling and terrestrial warfare was so eye opening. I would recommend this book to any believer who wants to correctly operate in spiritual warfare.
Diane
Good information. Would have liked more examples of experiences.
Beverly
Excellent teaching on authority and spiritual warfare.
Jeff Smith
This is an excellent book.
Kenya
Kenya marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Mwlodarek
Mwlodarek is currently reading it
Feb 14, 2015
Grammy
Grammy marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Jesse Casey
Jesse Casey marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Azarjohn
Azarjohn marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Rampersadnalina
Rampersadnalina marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Monte
Monte marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Hollis
Hollis marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Jacob David
Jacob David marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Unmasking the Jezebel Spirit Breaking Free of Rejection Understanding Dreams & Visions I Am: 365 Names of God I AM: Inheriting the Fullness of God's Names