Start by marking “Take Me” as Want to Read:
Take Me

Take Me (Wild Oats #1)

3.59 of 5 stars 3.59  ·  rating details  ·  482 ratings  ·  23 reviews
One tempting heiress. Two sexy cowboys. Three means fun beyond her wildest dreams--until her Cord starts to unravel.

A Midsummer Night's Steam story

Thoroughbred rancher's daughter Caitlyn Culver has always wanted playboy Cord Daily, even after her daddy threatened to bankrupt him. But winning a racehorse in a poker game means Cord is no longer just a cattle rancher. He's co
Published June 22nd 2007 by Samhain Publishing (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Take Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Take Me

Alycia
This one started out strong and fizzled out at the end.

Cait always gets what she wants, she is dying to have bad boy and cowboy Cord Daily. Her wealthy family owns a large racing horse farm complete with a state of the art breeding program. Her ruthless father will stop at nothing to get what he wants in life. He finds out about Cait's attraction and ships her off to France for a two year visit to see her mother.

Cait comes back and instantly runs into Cord. The part that bothered me about this
Janna
Take Me is the first of two stories about the sexy cousins Cord and Dolan. Take Me is only 50 pages and is Cord and Cait’s love story. The second one is Take Me Again, which is almost 200 pages and tells us of Dolan and Tracy. I’ve read the books after one another. It was nice to read a little bit more about Cord and Cait in Take Me Again, so I can recommend this, but both can perfectly be read as standalones.

In Take Me cowboy Cord has set his eyes on Caitlyn who is back in town after two years.
Starapple
So, bought this book. I "only" paid £1.39 for it. BUT!

File size: 114 KB which I read in an hour or so whilst watching TV as well. In actual fact the file size is just over 50%. To be exact the file size just for the story is 63%. Which leaves 37% on what? Advertising for other books! In fact after sample number 8 (at 89%) I gave up. Plus some of the samples were duplicates. Someone (author or publisher) is taking the mickey and the price has gone up as well.

As for the story its just OK. We are
Tana
Today I came across this Author Mackenzie McKade, and I have to say I cannot wait to read through all her books.

Besides who doesn't love stories that involve hot sexy cowboys?

Mackenzie's writing is fantastic, if you love hot steamy romance this is a series for you to read.

I would definitely recommend her books.
Michelle Kelly
Take Me was just a story with not really much to mention. Very basic, man wants girl - girl wants man and a mean father. I was really mad that on my Kindle the book ended at 63%. That drives me nuts when books end that soon. I am thinking that much more to the story is coming but nope, it ends and then a whole bunch of suggestions at the end. I have nothing against the suggestions because I have purchased other books just by reviewing them but still, 63% is far too early for a book to end.
Emily
When Caitlyn Culver decides to turn the tables on the one man she has always wanted, she leaves him roped up in knots of desire. , literally. Cord Daily is out for revenge and he has the perfect plan, with his cousin Dolan Crane in to they are stalking their prey, in the form of Cait who is more than willing to be captured as long as it is in Cord's arms.

I thought this was a really fun read. A quickie but packed full of excitement.
Kellie is a bookwhoreasaurus
Cait loves Cord...
Cord loves Cait..

What does that mean? That the first time they sleep together it's a threesome with Cords cousin of course!!

Super quick read... Actually I think there was more advertising for other books than there was storyline...
Started strong super quick wrap up at the end though.
An ok book to fill the time but I've read better...
Jaime
No spoilers.

I'm giving this ebook 2 stars, it got good and ENDED! I will read book 2 and if it works out I will revise this review, for now, I HATED this book. I'm so sick of authors doing crap like this, creating a good story and ending before you get to the really good part.
Jana
Lacking a well described plot, but that is to be expected with such a short story. Read this because I wanted to read the sequel and I hate starting mid series of any collection. I hope the second book is better since it is longer.
Summer

******
If you liked this book you may enjoy the following groups:
Erotic Enchants Group
Menage Readers Group
April
Smexy cowboy menage!! I love s steamy quick read!! This one was a delightful little snack. I would love to see more in this series! Great story and super hot & heavy!! Great characters who make the story thoroughly entertaining!
Imjstgr8
Started out hot but as someone else said, it fizzled at the end. It could have been better but then it could have been worse too. I liked the characters & chemistry between them. Good short story.
Cami Hensley
More of a 3.5 for me, the ending was definitely sudden... could have had a smoother end. Chemistry between the characters was definitely there though! I definitely gotta go read Dolans story now!
Laura Gaudin
Very hot, sizzle, sizzle! I really enjoyed this one! I wasn't expecting as much of a story line and was pleasantly surprised!
Kristal
I liked the characters so much that I was disappointed in the short length of the story. It is a quick read.
Marianne
Had some potential but much too short to really have any character development or conflict.
Short and sexy menage book. Really enjoyed it. Starting 2nd book straight away.
Anna
It seemed like the story ended right as it was getting started.
clio teixeira
Very weird and dark story, not very sensual at all.
Lisa Barker
I loved this...sexy & sassy, meets tall, dark and WOW!!!
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Jenice
Jenice marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Yana Pernot
Yana Pernot marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
  • Half Hearts
  • Sweet Awakening (Tygers, #4)
  • Unbridled (Lone Star Lovers, # 1)
  • Double Entry
  • Three to Ride (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #1)
  • UnRidden (Studs in Spurs, #1)
  • Sex Party (Cowboy Sex, #1)
  • Belonging to Them (Daly Way, #1)
  • Take Your Pick
  • A Toy For Two (Le' Club d'Esclavage, #2)
  • Carrie's Answer (Worthington Group, #1)
  • The Naughty List
  • Dirty Thirty
  • Brotherhood of Fire (Hearts on Fire #1)
  • Her Dakota Men (Dakota Heat, #1)
  • Falling, Freestyle (Xtreme Adventures, #1)
  • The Strength of Three
  • Barefoot Bride for Three (Bride Train, #1)
Born and raised in Arizona, I guess you'd call me a desert rat. Well, actually, I'd be a desert rat that loves the mountains and lakes. Arizona gives me great pleasure, because if I'm not at the computer writing or buried nose deep in a book you'll find me on a four-wheeler, or a jet ski, or being pulled behind my 26’ Monterey boat on an oblong tube called a ‘hot dog’ laughing my ass off. In fact, ...more
More about Mackenzie McKade...
A Tall Dark Cowboy Take Me Again (Wild Oats, #2) Bound for the Holidays (Ties That Bind, #1) Lisa's Gift Irresistible