Start by marking “The Baby Bond” as Want to Read:
The Baby Bond

The Baby Bond

Firefighter Nic Carano relishes his bachelor lifestyle. Then he loses his heart to a rescued baby. And when he meets the infant's lovely aunt--suddenly a mother--Nic starts considering love, marriage...and a baby carriage.
Yet Cassidy Willis isn't convinced. Nic's been a lifesaver with all that he has done, along with his big-hearted family and fellow firefighters, to help
Published May 1st 2009 by Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Baby Bond, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Baby Bond

Rebecca
May 29, 2012 Rebecca rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. Cassidy just lost her sister and brother-in-law to a house fire. She is now responsible for their son, Alex. Nic, the firefighter who saved Alex from the fire, helps her with Alex.
Cassidy doesn't want a relationship with Nic. She's lost everyone she's ever loved, and is afraid of losing him too.
(view spoiler)
Maggie Boyd
Jan 08, 2013 Maggie Boyd rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013
When Cassie's sister dies in a fire she drops everything to adopt her young nephew. She hadn't realized the fire fighter who had saved him - Nic Carrano or as he was known in college Notorious Nic- was part of the package. But Nic finds himself drawn to the struggling little family and before he knows it both Cassie and baby Alex have taken over his heart. But will they want him as much as he wants them?

My big complaint is that this book seemed to imply that working didn't work when you have a b
Michele Powers
Super Cute. I always love a story when children are involved. Probably because I'm a teacher. :) I loved, loved how their relationship with God played a big part in every decision they made. Beautiful. But I have to admit I would have liked to hear more about their intimate relationship. I like that part in romances...so I felt a little cheated.
Veronica
This book was good until the last couple chapters. This book followed the pattern I have observed of resolving the conflict keeping the to characters apart by having a tragedy that Goodnight has used in some of her other books. This really disappointed me because the characters had already had enough tragedies happen within the book. The last few chapters ruined the book for me.
Linda Sophis
Happy ending, good quick read
Kimberly Adams
The book got a little repetitive. However, Nic is absolutely hilarious which kept me reading.
Karen
Oct 31, 2015 Karen rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Firefighter "Notorious Nic" saves Cassidy's nephew Alex from the fire that kills his parents. She really shouldn't fall for him.
Dorel
May 31, 2017 Dorel rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book's story line was okay but sad. I liked Nic's character. I thought Nic was brave for what he does. I liked Cassidy's character. I liked what Cassidy did. My heart broke for Cassidy. I liked the ending.
Anita
Oct 08, 2013 Anita rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
This book surprised me in the best way possible - I loved everything, the characters, the storyline, everything and the faith aspect being a prevalent part of this really surprised me as well but I love how she worked that in there and I am always happy to read good quality contemporary Christian literature and this is a really good example of that. Loved it, couldn't give it anything less than the five star rating.
Jill Twigg
Nov 11, 2014 Jill Twigg rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cassidy Willis inherits an infant due to a fire that killed her sister and husband. Nic Carano is the firefighter who rescued the infant Alex and decides to be an ever present commodity in their lives. Due to a couple of circumstances in her life Cassidy does not want to be close to Nic due to his profession. Love a story where God speaks to you where you are and you are able to overcome. Good story.
IrenesBookReviews
Oct 20, 2010 IrenesBookReviews rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed this book. I was able to read it in one afternoon and enjoyed the romance and interesting characters.
Heather
Nov 08, 2010 Heather rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
A usual feel good always perfect predictable ending. Thats why we read these right?
Vampwolf(Likira) Wilberding
I loved it
Ashden Collige
Mar 04, 2012 Ashden Collige rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good book, but can also frustrate you
Angel Girl
Angel Girl rated it really liked it
Apr 20, 2017
Teal Ladybug
Teal Ladybug rated it really liked it
Jan 26, 2014
Aracelis Worley
Aracelis Worley rated it it was amazing
May 28, 2014
Dale Wingard
Dale Wingard rated it really liked it
May 27, 2013
Sara
Sara rated it liked it
Apr 12, 2011
Teresa
Teresa rated it liked it
May 08, 2014
mckenna'lei
mckenna'lei rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2017
Dire
Dire rated it it was amazing
Mar 25, 2013
Teresa
Teresa rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2010
Sara
Sara rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2012
Anita P. Burns
Anita P. Burns rated it it was amazing
Sep 06, 2015
Sutton
Sutton rated it really liked it
Jun 04, 2015
Courtney
Courtney rated it liked it
Mar 31, 2015
Wendy
Wendy rated it it was amazing
Sep 08, 2012
Gelica
Gelica rated it did not like it
Jan 16, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • My So Called Love Life
  • The Cinderella List
  • A Soldier's Devotion: Wings of Refuge
  • Any Man of Mine
  • Butterfly Summer
  • The Courage to Dream
  • The Doctor's Family (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #3)
  • A Family for Thanksgiving (After the Storm, #5)
  • Heaven Sent Husband
  • From This Day Forward (Heartland Homecoming, #1)
  • Doctor Right (Alaskan Bride Rush,  #3)
  • Mission: Motherhood
  • At His Command (Homecoming Heroes, Book 3) (Love Inspired #460)
  • Loving Tenderness
  • Healing the Boss's Heart
NY Times and USA Bestseller, Linda Goodnight writes novels to touch the heart as well as to entertain. Her emotional stories of hope have won the RITA , the Carol, the Reviewer’s Choice, and numerous other industry awards. A small town girl, Linda remains close to her roots, making her home in rural Oklahoma. She and husband have a blended family of eight, including two teenagers recently adopted ...more
More about Linda Goodnight...