Start by marking “It Looks Like a C**k!” as Want to Read:
It Looks Like a C**k!

It Looks Like a C**k!

3.59  ·  Rating Details  ·  29 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews

We live in a beautiful, enchanting world, a startling universe resplendent with a cornucopia of multitudinous delights – the laughter of a child; the first rainfall after an endless, sweltering summer; the twinkling reflection of a full moon over a calm midnight lake on a cool autumnal night; a freshly baked ciabatta, straight from a Tuscan oven, coquettishly handed to you

Published March 16th 2010 by St. Martin's Griffin (first published September 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about It Looks Like a C**k!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It Looks Like a C**k!

karen
Apr 04, 2010 karen rated it it was amazing
I AM SHOUTING!! WHY AM I SHOUTING??!! TODAY THERE IS A CONFLUENCE OF EVENTS HAPPENING SO EXCITING I CAN'T EVEN KEEP IT TOGETHER ANY LONGER! NUMBER ONE: IT IS EASTER! I AM GOING TO SPEND THE ENTIRE DAY EATING CADBURY EGGS, BOTH REGULAR AND MINI,(AND CELEBRATING OUR RISEN LORD, OF COURSE) AND NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO STOP ME. NUMBER TWO: THIS IS MY 500TH REVIEW! THINK OF ALL THE TIME I HAVE SPENT COMING HERE TO ENTERTAIN A FEW OF YOU AND ANNOY THE REST! THINK OF ALL THE MORE PRODUCTIVE THINGS I COUL ...more
Melody
Oct 25, 2014 Melody rated it liked it
I bought this for my darling son. At the Friends of the Library book sale. And I read it. Yep, I'm twelve years old, I snorted and chortled the whole way through. A one-trick pony, to be sure, but adorable. If you like that sort of thing. And apparently I do.
Janie Cakes
Aug 16, 2010 Janie Cakes rated it liked it
I had to use my imagination half the time, which is strange being that this book is primarily a picture book. I wonder if the author Jack Fogg is just perverted, and thinks that penises look funny, or if he was homosexual? WARNING: don't read this in a library, you will choke on your spit while laughing out loud.
Guatón
Dec 15, 2014 Guatón rated it liked it
Don't be fooled by the three stars, this is the kind of book you should always leave by the living room for guests to peek upon. 8===B
Andy Phillips
Oct 03, 2014 Andy Phillips rated it really liked it
What can I say? It's a load of pictures of everyday objects and natural features that look like male genitals. That's about it. If you think that it sounds funny then you won't be disappointed, as it is indeed pretty funny. There are 2 or 3 out of the 25 or 30 pictures that aren't so good, but a lot of the objects clearly do actually look a bit rude, as suggested by the book's title.

A good comedy present. Not a massively long lasting read, but something that you could come back to and flick thro
Lmeil943
Jun 07, 2010 Lmeil943 rated it really liked it
Shelves: randos
Ha ha...that's all I have to say. Oh, and being immature can be fun :)
Aug 21, 2015 Jennifer rated it did not like it
I don't know what I was expecting.
Tara
Tara added it
Nov 23, 2015
Addicted to Books
Addicted to Books marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Stephanie Spiller
Stephanie Spiller rated it liked it
Aug 23, 2015
Sleppo
Sleppo rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2015
Alison
Alison marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Rosa
Rosa rated it it was ok
Mar 12, 2015
Zachary Harless
Zachary Harless marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Tracey Wheeler
Tracey Wheeler rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2015
Stacey
Stacey rated it it was amazing
Nov 22, 2014
Sam
Sam added it
Oct 24, 2014
Kaylyn Fex
Kaylyn Fex rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2014
Michelle Saxton-corner
Michelle Saxton-corner rated it really liked it
Aug 02, 2014
Louise Harding
Louise Harding rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2014
Diana Rodriguez
Diana Rodriguez rated it really liked it
May 31, 2014
Tyler Keene
Tyler Keene rated it it was amazing
Mar 09, 2014
JamesWES81
JamesWES81 rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2013
Nzdesign
Nzdesign marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2013
Andy Jelley
Andy Jelley rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2013
Steef
Steef rated it it was ok
Sep 15, 2013
Bryan Way
Bryan Way rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2013
Joy
Joy added it
Jun 01, 2013
Clayborn
Clayborn marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2013
Raghavendra
Raghavendra rated it really liked it
Feb 23, 2013
Ben Dunn is an American comic book artist. Although born in Taiwan, he grew up in Kentucky, Taiwan and San Antonio, Texas. It was in Taiwan that he was first exposed to Japanese manga. In 1984 he founded Antarctic Press, an American comic book company specializing in Manga-style titles. In 2003, he sold Antarctic to start his own development company, Sentai Studios.

Dunn was also one of the primary
More about Ben Dunn...