The Little Big Book for Moms

The Little Big Book for Moms

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  47 ratings  ·  9 reviews
More than 440,000 families have treasured The Little Big Book for Moms since it was published in the spring of 2000! This beloved classic's 10th anniversary edition features a fresh cover design, new vintage art, and a new introduction. Still the perfect book for every mom who doesn't want her little ones to miss out on the classic tale of the Princess and the Pea but is a...more
Hardcover, 10th Anniversary Edition, 352 pages
Published February 9th 2010 by Welcome Books (first published May 1st 2000)

Stephanie
I received this as a gift from my sister. I am loving this book. It has a bunch of songs, fairy tales, poems, stories, recipes, nursery rhymes and activities. It is crazy how many of the little songs, etc. I completely forgot about but was reminded of from this book. I also adore all of the vintage artwork.
Kelly
I love this book and my kids do too! They're always pulling it off the shelf and perusing the old fashioned illustrations and asking me to read them a story. This book has a something for everyone including action songs, rhymes and recipes for comfort food favs. A great mommy reference book.
Becky H.
Stories, rhymes, songs, poems from my childhood in one book. I received this as a gift when I was expecting my first child. This child has has now discovered it and loves to read it herself. The small chunky size is appealing and she enjoys the pictures.
JoAnn
Love the format of this chunky book. Recipes for play dough and cookies, poems, finger play songs and short stories for your little ones. A wonderful addition to a nurturing mother's bookshelf.
Elizabeth
This is a fabulous little book with everything from poems to fairy tales to recipes and crafts- especially for Mom and Baby. It was a great baby gift for us, and so far, we <3 this book!
Keri
Really good for mom's or grandma's with toddlers. (I'll be saving my copy.) My favorite poem in it is by Maya Angelou; Life Doesn't Frighten Me.
Bianca
A beautiful book that is full of stories, rhymes, songs, recipes and the most gorgeous vintage images.
Would make a lovely gift.
Dawn
May 01, 2007 Dawn rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Young Children/moms
great gift for a new mom. my MIL gavew me this before having first child.
Terelyn
Well-written fairy tales, poetry, humor, and songs. I read & sang from this from birth, so I'm making this my first great keepsake. There's a Dads and Grandmas version, too!
bob
bob added it
Jul 02, 2014
Grace
Grace added it
Jun 13, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2014
Michelle M
Michelle M marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2013
Abby
Abby added it
Sep 23, 2013
Paula
Paula added it
May 13, 2013
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
May 06, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
The Little Big Book For Grandmothers Victoria Calling Cards: Business And Calling Card Design Mom's Book of Lists: 100 Practical Lists for Raising Your Kids The Goodnight Book for Moms and Little Ones The Little Big Book of Dogs