Start by marking “Father of Dragons (Binding of the Blade #4)” as Want to Read:
Father of Dragons (Binding of the Blade #4)

Father of Dragons (Binding of the Blade #4)

4.24 of 5 stars 4.24  ·  rating details  ·  749 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Aljeron and Valzaan journey to awaken the Father of Dragons, to enlist his aid and his children's aid against Malek's armies. The forces on both sides are being drawn together towards a great battle.
Published April 1st 2007 by P & R Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Father of Dragons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Father of Dragons

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. LewisThe Orb of Truth by Brae WyckoffThe Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. TolkienThe Hobbit by J.R.R. TolkienThe Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
Christian Fantasy
152nd out of 348 books — 507 voters
The Orb of Truth by Brae WyckoffThe Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. LewisThe Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. TolkienThe Magician's Nephew by C.S. LewisThe Last Battle by C.S. Lewis
Best Christian Sci-Fi/Fantasy
175th out of 321 books — 424 voters

More lists with this book...

Shantelle
Starting from where Shadow in the Deep leaves off, Father of Dragons continues the epic adventure. Things heat up; heroes are sought out, queens are captured, more battles are fought. I loved meeting the almost legendary people with their battles brothers, and hearing more about Sulamandir. Great to see all of Allfather's people coming together to fight the evil army!
Father of Dragons ends suddenly and at a monumental part... of course. I'm excited to pick up the last book and see how this journ
Steve Hemmeke
Okay.
Worldview is solidly Biblical, but the writing isn't the highest quality. It's long and it plods. If you're desperate for something for your kids to read, you could do worse, but I wouldn't pay more than the kindle prices.
Daniel
Apr 26, 2008 Daniel rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone
I must say that L. B. Graham continues to impress me, he will go down in history as one of Fantasy's greats. I hear, and see some valid comparison's of Tolkien, and to a point they are valid. But I would say that, he is more an amalgamation of J.R.R Tolkien and C.S Lewis. What I mean by that is: he has the attention to detail and a well established back-ground that is so often seen in the works of Tolkien. But, at the same time we see an incredible story-telling element, not to mention a warmth ...more
Cole
I've read this series twice and couldn't wait to download. A series I can recommend to anyone who enjoys fantasy.
Reb
Excellent!
Bekah
Possibly faster paced than some of the previous books, events really seemed to climax in this book. Couldn't put it down, from start to heartrending finish. Can't wait to start the next one!
Nathan
This book was wonderful. I could not put it down. If you like The Lord of the Rings then I highly advise you to pick up this series. This the fourth of five books and the fifth one does not currently come out until next spring.
Magma
Dec 17, 2007 Magma rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: LoTR/Narnia/fantasy fans
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!!!!!
I have loved the whole entire series and wait eagerly for the 5th and final book!

read the whole series(no matter how bad it might look{looks can be VERY deciving in this series...XP}) and
there is a 99.9% chance you will LOVE IT TOO!!!!
Ginny
Dec 25, 2009 Ginny rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: everybody
Shelves: ya, christian
Finally am able to read the fourth in this excellent series!
Hurray for the Salem Library which got this book onto their shelves. AND I am the first to get to read it!

Now for the fifith!
I am quite anxious to find out what happens to all the characters next.
Bill Tillman
This is an excellent series of five novels. You keep plugged in by following the lives of multiple characters and their individual tales.
Neala
Aug 05, 2011 Neala added it
I didn't like this book as much... seemed too much like Lord of the Rings type thing going on... disapointing.
Amelia
I loved finally getting to the dragons! Sort of a fascination with me.
Matt Kelly
Fantastic! Can't wait to read the 5th one!
Zara
Zara marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Jason Lee
Jason Lee marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Naomi Bandy
Naomi Bandy marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Redraven
Redraven marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Best fantasy book covers ever? 1 3 Nov 15, 2013 07:53AM
  • The Restorer's Son (The Sword of Lyric #2)
  • Venom and Song (The Berinfell Prophecies, #2)
  • Circles of Seven (Dragons in Our Midst, #3)
  • The Lion Vrie
  • Return of the Guardian-King (Legends of the Guardian-King, #4)
  • The Secret of the Swamp King (The Wilderking Trilogy #2)
  • Cyndere's Midnight (The Auralia Thread, #2)
  • The Vanishing Sculptor (Valley of the Dragons, #1)
  • From Darkness Won (Blood of Kings, #3)

Binding of the Blade (5 books)
  • Beyond the Summerland (Binding of the Blade #1)
  • Bringer of Storms (Binding of the Blade #2)
  • Shadow in the Deep (Binding of the Blade #3)
  • All My Holy Mountain (Binding of the Blade, #5)
Beyond the Summerland (Binding of the Blade #1) Bringer of Storms (Binding of the Blade #2) All My Holy Mountain (Binding of the Blade, #5) Shadow in the Deep (Binding of the Blade #3) The Darker Road (Wandering Series)