Start by marking “Billionaire Doctor, Ordinary Nurse (House of Kolovsky #2)” as Want to Read:
Billionaire Doctor, Ordinary Nurse (House of Kolovsky #2)

Billionaire Doctor, Ordinary Nurse (House of Kolovsky #2)

3.17 of 5 stars 3.17  ·  rating details  ·  160 ratings  ·  20 reviews
Dr. Iosef Kolovsky is part of Melbourne's wealthiest and most notorious family. By day he works as one of Australia's top doctors, by night he attends glamorous parties with the world's elite. Nurse Annie Jameson is a plump plain Jane who's having a bad week. Not only must she drop two dress sizes before the weekend, the presence of Dr. Kolovsky has got her flustered and r ...more
Paperback, Harlequin Presents Extra #53, 187 pages
Published May 2009 by Harlequin (first published February 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Billionaire Doctor, Ordinary Nurse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Billionaire Doctor, Ordinary Nurse

Alexis-Morgan Roark
Okay...well, I just don't see why he couldn't tell her. Well, then we wouldn't have had all that drama...ok. Sure. Can you tell that I just wasn't that enthused about this one?

It went a little too fast... wham, bam, thank you, mam! Which one would expect, but...I don't know. I guess I just thought this one was okay and don't have much to say on the topic.
destinugrainy
Another billionaire story.

Iosef Kolovsky adalah seorang dokter baru saja pindah dari Rusia. Penampilannya yang menawan, dan juga karena dia adalah anak dari klan Kolovsky yang terkenal di Rusia dan Australia, membuat siapapun di rumah sakit terpesona. Termasuk Annie, perawat yang bertugas di ER. Iosef juga adalah dokter yang terampil dan ramah pada siapapun, kecuali pada Annie.

Annie yang sedang kewalahan menurunkan berat badannya, merasa masalahnya sudah lebih dari cukup tanpa perlu ditambah den
Caro
Pretty good. I liked the characters and the story. I would definitely like to read more about the side characters, as I enjoyed meeting them and their personalities. There were plenty of emotions, some steaminess, head bonking moments, some serious issues, some touching moments and a happy ending that left a small smile on my face. I wouldn't mind reading this again. The cuddle/snuggle, relaxing, anytime, something to read kinda book.
Mirella Grace
Great story!!! This is why I like medical romance. Apalagi di buku ini, kegiatan paramedisnya berasa banget. Another thing, penggambaran Iosef Kolovsky nya... Mana tahaaan. Ngences abis deh daku... Falling for him. I ever imagined how it would feel to be loved by Iosef. With his secrets of his family, passions and tenderness for his patients...

Jadi gak sabar pengen baca other medroms...
It was better than the first, but still ... I got tired of the chick with the wedding at the beginning. She was taking over the story, and really just pissed me the hell off.
It was nice to see Levander and Millie again though. I was glad to see the brothers starting the process of building their relationship.
Yunita
hmm...rata2 lah ceritanya
menemukan salah terjemahan di bagian akhir buku
bingung pas baca "mengumpulkan koin asing"
pas di urut2, mungkin maksudnya "koin/uang receh kembalian belanja" terjemahan bebas dari "exchange coin" hehehehe
Elli
Formulaic to some extent (rich doctor, nurse with self-esteem issues), this was a fast, pleasant read. I will be picking up another book by this author in the future, but only through library loan.
Tonya Warner
Dr. Iosef Kolovsky falls for nurse Annie Jameson at first sight, but do to circumstances beyond his control, he has to resist her.

A wonderful story.
Takinchi Purnomo
Nggak tau kenapa, rasanya buku satu ini rasanya beda dengan buu-buku sejenis lain yang pernah aku baca. Meskipun terjemahannya agak mengecewakan.
Ana
book is good, but ms. carol obviously wasn't in school when they learned when to use exclamation mark!!! 'couse '!' is everywhere in this book.
nurmawati
bagussss......simple aja sih...cuma termasuk hot banget buat ukuran medrom hq....(jangan bandingin ama HR ya ^^)
Meity
Bagus sih. Dr. Iosefnya sempurna bgt sama kayak buku buku harlequin yg lain. Tokoh laki lakinya gk ada yg jelek hhe
Sannn~~~
gw kasi 3 setengah bintang deh..
uda lama ga baca medrom yg crtnya lmyn ok.. ;)
Ranie
nice hospital setting..i Can imagine the emergency!
Lynn
Cute story! Very easy to like the two main characters
Faye
the first medicalromance i've ever read.
Aussie bookworm
lovely story really enjoyed it.
nadzirah
nadzirah marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Bridget Strother
Bridget Strother is currently reading it
Aug 15, 2015
Lita
Lita marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Mathilda Koppel Eriksson
Mathilda Koppel Eriksson marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
Yuni Triswela
Yuni Triswela marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2015
Carly
Carly marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Sang Dokter Yunani
  • The Forbidden Princess
  • Menjalani Pernikahan (To Make A Marriage) - Bachelor Sisters Book 3
  • Sheikh's Convenient Bride (O'Connells, #4)
  • Gabriel Hawk's Lady (The Protectors, #9)
  • Sang Playboy Paris (The Parisian Playboy)
  • Front Page Engagement (Park Avenue Scandals #2)
  • Marco's Convenient Wife
  • Belahan Jiwa Sang Playboy (Counts of Calvani , #1)
  • Taken By Her Greek Boss
  • Ms. Match (Harlequin Blaze, #424)
  • Protecting Plain Jane (The Precinct: SWAT #2) (The Precinct #14)
  • Maverick Wild (Wild, #2)
  • Bought By The Greek Tycoon
  • Pertunangan Tak Disengaja / An Accidental Engagement
Carol Marinelli was born in England to Scottish parents, then emigrated to Australia, where there are loads of Scottish and English people who did exactly the same, so she’s very at home there.

She lives in the outer suburbs of Melbourne—pretty much in her car, driving her three children to their various commitments.

Carol writes for the Harlequin Presents and Medical lines and she also writes conte
More about Carol Marinelli...

House of Kolovsky (5 books)
  • Expecting His Love-Child (House of Kolovsky #1)
  • Knight on the Children's Ward (House of Kolovsky #3)
  • The Last Kolovsky Playboy (House of Kolovsky #4)
  • A Bride for Kolovsky (House of Kolovsky #5)
One Tiny Miracle Emergency: Wife Lost and Found Innocent Secretary...Accidentally Pregnant The Desert King's Housekeeper Bride (The Royal House of Karedes #8) A Legacy of Secrets (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #1)