Start by marking “Animal Babies in Towns and Cities” as Want to Read:
Animal Babies in Towns and Cities

Animal Babies in Towns and Cities

3.4 of 5 stars 3.40  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Animal Babies in Towns and Cities looks at six young animals that live among us in our own backyards. Families of red foxes, gray squirrels, raccoons, opossums, peregrine falcons, and skunks are brought to life with delightful photography and lively text that will charm young children as they learn about the world around them.
Board Book, 8 pages
Published September 15th 2005 by Kingfisher (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Animal Babies in Towns and Cities, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Animal Babies in Towns and Cities

Daphne
My baby loves this book. It's by far her favorite. Which is odd, because it's just photos of baby animals and their mothers. Thinking she loved the photos of animals aspect, I got other books featuring photos of animals, and she wasn't as into them. There's something about the way that the photos are presented in this book that she thinks is great.
Karawan
I liked it because the photos of the animal babies and their mothers are adorable. But, more importantly, my son liked the illustrations too. He kept touching the baby squirrels. I liked that the animals shown (fox, skunk, squirrel...) were ones that can be found in our own backyard in the suburbs.
Christina
Although opossums gross me out, how often do you ever see pictures of their babies in board books? What a fantastic novelty! A squirrels nest is also pictured. Great for my son.
Gail
I liked this more than my 19 month old daughter did. She just wanted to look at the fox.
Elss Library
Elss Library marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Liz
Liz added it
Oct 25, 2011
Anna Johnson
Anna Johnson marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2011
CC
CC added it
Sep 28, 2009
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
May 09, 2008
Shelly
Shelly marked it as to-read
May 07, 2008
Cathy
Cathy added it
Feb 15, 2008
The Kingfisher History Encyclopedia Baby Animals At Night The Kingfisher Children's Encyclopedia Baby Animals Pets Animal Babies on the Farm