Start by marking “Mrs. Jafee Is Daffy!” as Want to Read:
Mrs. Jafee Is Daffy!

Mrs. Jafee Is Daffy! (My Weird School Daze #6)

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  359 ratings  ·  16 reviews
The weirdness never stops

The new vice principal of Ella Mentry School has some crazy ideas on how to teach kids. A.J. and the gang have to stand on their heads while they do math They have to take a spelling test underwater Everybody has to do yoga Could it possibly get any weirder?
Published July 28th 2009 by HarperCollins (first published July 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Mrs. Jafee Is Daffy!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mrs. Jafee Is Daffy!

Reese Eelkema
I received this book as a birthday gift from Aunt Katie. Ms. Jafee is the name of my 2nd grade teacher!

Ms. Jafee, AJ, Andrea and Michael all have to do an under water test in a swimming pool and breath under water for a long time!
Ryan Clopper
This is pretty funny. It has some bad words in it though - those are not funny. It is funny when Mr. Klutz falls into the baby pool.
Kaden F
This was very funny. I like AJ and his friends.
Rita Platt
Super funny! Great to read aloud with kids.
Cecelia
It was a funny book because they took a spelling test under water in a swimming pool and they did yoga instead of gym class.
Gideon
gr8 book can't wait for more
Shelli
Dan Gutman understands young reader’s humor and has created a fantastic book formula to draw in even the most reluctant of readers. The My Weird School series is perfect for students to practice their reading skills with its repetitive yet hysterical narrative and story lines. But don’t mention that part to your kiddos, they might run away in fear they could learn something. A must have collection for any grade school library or classroom!
Ashley
Cute book. Silly characters, clever writing. Nice suggestion for kids who say they don't like school or don't like to read. Recurring characters make the books easier to recall. In this book, Mr. Klutz, the school principal goes to camp and leaves the VP, Mrs. Jaffy in charge. She has good intentions, but her renovations to the school and learning process result in calamities!
Averywhite
I think this school is very funny really it is wierd. You cant believe that mr.klutz(principal)left.
and left ms.jaffy in incharge.I really like when miss roopy was stonewall jaskon.
Adam
My favorite part of this book was when Mrs. Jaffe gave AJ and his class a spelling test in a swimming pool while Mr. Klutz is away at principal camp.
Sydney
ms jaffy gets a job as the asst principal. she lets aj's class go to the swimming pool. at the pool, they all hummmmmm in the water.
Horace Mann Family Reading Challenge
A.J. And everyone in the whole school thinks that principal Klutz is the best principal including the teachers. K.S.
Sisp4a_kenneth
It tells me that you should never hate school
Sophie
Mrs.Jafee was very mean. She stole Mr.kltuz desk.
Morgan
Wyatt
Wyatt added it
Jul 23, 2015
Mariela Truitt
Mariela Truitt marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
  • The Gym Teacher From The Black Lagoon (Black Lagoon, #3)
  • Ticket Trouble (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #10)
  • Camp Babymouse (Babymouse, #6)
  • Emma The Easter Fairy (Rainbow Magic)
  • Patches (The Puppy Place, #8)
  • The One Hundredth Day of School! (Ready, Freddy!, #13)
  • The Curse of the Bologna Sandwich (Melvin Beederman Superhero (Quality))
  • Oh Say, I Can't See (Time Warp Trio #15)
  • Nate the Great and the Monster Mess
  • Never Walk in Shoes that Talk (Roscoe Riley Rules, #6)
  • The School Skeleton (A to Z Mysteries, #19)
  • The Mount Rushmore Calamity (Flat Stanley's Worldwide Adventures, #1)
  • Abe Lincoln At Last! (Magic Tree House, #47)
The author of over 80 books in a little over a decade of writing, Dan Gutman has written on topics from computers to baseball. Beginning his freelance career as a nonfiction author dealing mostly with sports for adults and young readers, Gutman has concentrated on juvenile fiction since 1995. His most popular titles include the time-travel sports book Honus and Me and its sequels, and a clutch of ...more
More about Dan Gutman...

My Weird School Daze (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Mrs. Dole Is Out of Control! (My Weird School Daze #1)
  • Mr. Sunny Is Funny! (My Weird School Daze #2)
  • Mr. Granite Is from Another Planet! (My Weird School Daze, #3)
  • Coach Hyatt Is a Riot! (My Weird School Daze #4)
  • Officer Spence Makes No Sense! (My Weird School Daze #5)
  • Dr. Brad Has Gone Mad! (My Weird School Daze #7)
  • Miss Laney Is Zany! (My Weird School Daze #8)
  • Mrs. Lizzy Is Dizzy! (My Weird School Daze, #9)
  • Miss Mary Is Scary! (My Weird School Daze #10)
  • Mr. Tony Is Full of Baloney! (My Weird School Daze #11)
The Homework Machine (The Homework Machine #1) Miss Daisy Is Crazy! (My Weird School, #1) Mission Unstoppable (The Genius Files #1) Babe & Me (A Baseball Card Adventure #3) Mr. Klutz Is Nuts! (My Weird School, #2)