Start by marking “Three for Me?” as Want to Read:
Three for Me?

Three for Me? (Three for Me #1)

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  1,892 ratings  ·  77 reviews
Three men, a tomboy...and one erotic game that could change everything.

Simon, Eric, Rafael, Lee...and Charli. It's never mattered that Charli is the only girl in the crowd. She's always been a tomboy, anyway. Just one of the guys.

Between work and Couch Potato Thursdays, life is pretty full. Sure, no man alive can get through the friend gauntlet, but thanks to her boys and
Published July 14th 2009 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Three for Me?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three for Me?

Double Time by Olivia CunningRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesHers to Command by Patricia A. KnightRule of Three by Kelly JamiesonBeyond Eden by Kele Moon
Hot MMF
28th out of 238 books — 261 voters

More lists with this book...

Taryn at My Secret Romance

This review was posted at My Secret Romance

What a sexy and saucy read this was! This is my first book by RG Alexander and it sure won't be my last!

Three for Me? is about three men and one woman who are the best of friends and have been since childhood. They do everything together. Now that they're adults, they've been fighting these underlying feelings for each other for some time now. They don't want to ruin the wonderful friendship they have so they keep these secrets to themselves. But when
Mandi
ok so the reason I gave this book 4.5 stars, was because it was too short... Otherwise this story was FREAKING HOT!! but, BEWARE if you are not into menage, or guy on guy then this book might just not be the one you want to read. Its super steamy and sexy and blew me away with the sex scenes. I think this author really did a great job on writing this story. It was extremely creative, and who would have thought a game like that would bring them together. This book was super cute, In the beginning ...more
Malinda
This was a very enjoyable read. It's my first read from this author and based on it I'll be reading more by her. I liked Charli and her men, Simon, Eric, & Rafael. I liked that they all grew up together. It made sense that because of their past it would make it difficult to move to more than friendship even when they all wanted to. I did wish that the story had gone more in to the guys side of things to flesh things out more. I think the only thing that kept it from being a 5 star was the la ...more
Nisha
Charli was always just one of the guys, but with a little manipulation and a few bets, she ends up playing 'Race Erotic' with all 3 of her best friends. Alpha Simon, naughty professor Eric, and bisexual Rafael have always been in love with Charli. Now is their chance to break all barriers and get down and dirty.

whoa, now I feel like one of those inside cover writers, slightly sleazy. But this book was pretty hot. It was short, had 3 love interests and had all kinds of sexy scenes, yet the writin
Jeanny
1.5 out of 5 stars trash/ not sexy, May 11, 2010
Three for Me? (Kindle Edition)

I'm a fan of Ms. R. G. Alexander's work. Ms. R. G. Alexander is a talented author with a fruitful imagination. I purchased this book shortly after reading her "Children of the Goddess" series. At the time I didn't have many reviews available to me prior to purchasing this book. I felt confident in my purchase & truly expected great things. Sadly I was left unimpressed. The character development in this book was lac
Amanda
Very short but definitely hot! Charli has always been surrounded by her group of guy friends. They are practically inseparable which makes it hard for her to develop any romantic relationships. That all changes while away on a tropical getaway. She gets a chance to live out her inner most secret fantasies. Will she cross the line of friendship and take what she wants??? Good Read!
Jen
*Blush* Here I go again
Not sure why I read this one - I'm curious - I don't know much about this type of stuff - so why not (plus it got good reviews and highly recommended for a good "smutty" read) And Yes it was :)

I'm more surprised that I'm giving it 5 stars - Not something I usually do - but this e-book really had me in full blush more then a few times

The story starts off with the great 4 best friends attending a marriage of their good friend with his... 2 new wives - ok sure why not :) T
Becky
This was a fun, quick read. A very short erotic tale of a girl who falls for her best friends. Since this book was short, there wasn't much charcter development, and I would have liked to know more about both Charli and Simon. They really seemed like the focus of the story.

The game that they all play while on vacation is hilarious. I thought it was really a great twist to the story and made this book different from other menage books.

I loved that Simon was the macho guy who called Charli by the
Esmef
a bit silly and very short, but fun to read.

Where would you go to find a place that does an erotic run, where they get you to have sex in public? ummm nowhere. I just kept thinking of the trouble the company that runs it would get into if anything ever went wrong! But the boys are all very sweet and hot, i just wish it was longer so you could get a bit more of their back story and the ending was longer.
But for a bit of fluff to read on a rainy boring day, it is good fun.
Mojca
Loved the "game" premise...The execution not so much. Darn, but I still don't get the sharing-thing. Call me a prude, call me selfish, call me spoiled, but...I. Don't. Like. To. Share.

This would've been a great little story if there was only Simon. The other two muddled the waters a little too much for me.

Still, a good and entertaining read with enough "story" to keep it outside the PWP realm.
carol
Yes, I enjoyed this where long,( too long really) term friends attend a wedding, plus their newly wed friends honeymoon cruise, where a challenge game leads to some quite erotic sessions with the quadrage...well menage is three so four has to be a quadrage doesn't it? Written English is quite good, no problems with typo's. Yes I want to read more by R.G. Alexander. Hence just four stars for this novella.
Heather  book whore & shifter slut extrordinaire
WOW can this woman write some fabulous erotica! But also with a point - not so much a plot but an idea that sometimes taking a chance at losing a good thing provides a great thing. And also I think that she is trying to show us that love comes in many forms and faces and when you find it, hang onto it. Keep it, nurture it and be proud of it.
Laura Kaye
While I thought the "race" that brings the four friends together was a little hokey, the characters themselves, and the interaction between them--emotional and sexual--were intense and compelling and hot. Definite recommend!
Tonie
I read this about 2 years ago. I don't usually retread stories but I hunted this one down and retread it. I love the plot how is all unfolded. As one of the very first erotic stories I ever read.... It was mind blowing.
Night
I really like this book. The characters, the setting all well put and a bit kinky.

Recommended if you're looking for hot erotica with multiplayers.
Katrina
This was my first menage and mm book that I read. It is fun and emotional. It will always hold a special place in my mind.
Hiba
Probably THE hottest book I've ever read. I just wish it was as long as a normal novel
Cindy Johnson

***BLUSH*** Yes I read it and yes I stayed red-faced the entire time. Lmbo.
Katherine O'Grady
Hot! One of the first erotic novels I read. I really enjoyed it.
Josephine Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
So there's this girl who lives with all these guys and when one them marries these two lovely ladies, he decides his female roommate deserves something in return. By signing her up for a Race Erotique.

photo tumblr_m55mmi0gC11qfxv5io1_500.gif

Wait, what? Three guys for her?

darren fans himself photo tumblr_m10kznE8Bo1r6qbvt.gif

And so there's a competition to be the sexiest team, and she's teamed up with her three roomies. And so they have to be sexy.

photo tumblr_m2grvg1TKE1r0cpl9o1_250_zps1edc5026.gif

And they win. But that's not all they win, it turns out that she loves them all, and can't not love them all.

photo a66516a3.gif

It was short, and filled to th
Jaime
Ashe
Siiiigh

Damn...
I mean, the idea of the book had merit.
Being a tomboy myself, I was disappointed that I couldn't relate to Charli.
Lacked dimension, lacked the proper elements that would have made this story great.
The events were implausible to the point of ridiculousness.
The love scenes were... nice, but, again, were two dimensional at best.
I'm so disappointed that I'm actually pissed I paid for this.

C.W. Nightly
Three for me is light and fun.

Charlie long time tomboy gets looped into participating in "The Race Erotica" with her three long time friends. How was she to know that all their protective 'brotherly behavior' was actually their way of keeping other men away.

The challenges have her fulfilling some of her and her friends hottest fantasies, but what happens when the race is over?

tyrianpurple
"the brooding Simon, his protectiveness, his fiery blue eyes. Shy Eric, the English professor with the looks of a blond Adonis, and a wit and intellect. And Rafael. Raf. His olive skin and dark eyes, his sense of humor and irreverence."

now now this is the actual menage story. and surprisingly with its lame title, Three for Me is actually a good short novella. the title is such a turn off for me. but the plot is so creative and exciting! the race is so original.

but just like the other R G Alexan
Gail Thompson
As I have come to expect from this author there are likable characters, a fast paced narrative and humour along with great sex scenes. Close friends that harbour secret lust filled thoughts about each other are one of my favourite story lines, especially when they get a chance to act on them.
Liz
A brilliant short, steamy, romp of a story. I loved it and wished it had been longer!

4 best friends, 3 guys and a girl who have ignored their feelings for each other for years get sent on an erotic game and discover that happiness for them is a relationship together.
Porchia
Panty wetting good.

Looking for a good story to rev your engines? This is the book for you. 4 friends who grew up together as best friends, can they go for more and find happiness? Love this read. 1 tomboy and 3 really hot guys. Yummy.
Elisabeth Cole
Warning - this book is only about 60 pages long! Unfortunately it reads that way too, incredibly rushed with no insight into the characters at all. The parts that were supposed to be steamy were just plain boring. Don't waste your $2.66 on this one!!
Camila Cullen Masen
¿Por qué tan corto? es genial, absolutamente genial, pero es demasiado corto :( diablos, tendré que imaginarme el resto.
Lo amo totalmente, lo amo, demonios, tengo que leer el siguiente.
No tengo idea de porque pero amé más a Simon.
  • Falling, Freestyle (Xtreme Adventures, #1)
  • Coming Full Circle (Friends and Lovers #2)
  • Tempt Me Twice
  • Forbidden (Playing With Fire, #1)
  • Belonging to Them (Daly Way, #1)
  • Kate's Crew (Powertools, #1)
  • Glutton for Pleasure
  • The Strength of Three
  • FU
  • The Perfect Union (Perfect Love Series, #1)
  • Family Matters  (Love Slave for Two, #2)
  • For the Love of Anna (The Town of Pearl, #1)
  • Who's Your Daddy?
  • Something New (Foster Siblings, #2)
  • Going All In
  • Siren Beloved (Texas Sirens, #4)
  • Creation of Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #3)
  • Deception
R.G. Alexander (aka Rachel Grace) is a New York Times USA Today Bestselling author who has written over 30 erotic paranormal, contemporary, sci-fi/fantasy books for multiple epublishers and Berkley Heat. She is a founding member of The Smutketeers, an author formed group blog dedicated to promoting fantastic writers, readers and a positive view of female sexuality.

She has lived all over the United
More about R.G. Alexander...

Three for Me (2 books)
  • Four For Christmas
Wicked Sexy (Wicked^3, #1) Curious (The Finn Factor, #1) Regina in the Sun (Children of the Goddess, #1) Wicked Bad (Wicked^3, #2) Lux in Shadow (Children of the Goddess, #2)