Start by marking “Three for Me?” as Want to Read:
Three for Me?

Three for Me? (Three for Me #1)

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  1,676 ratings  ·  66 reviews
Three men, a tomboy...and one erotic game that could change everything.

Simon, Eric, Rafael, Lee...and Charli. It's never mattered that Charli is the only girl in the crowd. She's always been a tomboy, anyway. Just one of the guys.

Between work and Couch Potato Thursdays, life is pretty full. Sure, no man alive can get through the friend gauntlet, but thanks to her boys and...more
Published July 14th 2009 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Three for Me?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three for Me?

Double Time by Olivia CunningRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesHers to Command by Patricia A. KnightRule of Three by Kelly JamiesonBy Surprise by Alyssa Turner
Hot MMF
22nd out of 230 books — 219 voters

More lists with this book...

Taryn at My Secret Romance

This review was posted at My Secret Romance

What a sexy and saucy read this was! This is my first book by RG Alexander and it sure won't be my last!

Three for Me? is about three men and one woman who are the best of friends and have been since childhood. They do everything together. Now that they're adults, they've been fighting these underlying feelings for each other for some time now. They don't want to ruin the wonderful friendship they have so they keep these secrets to themselves. But when...more
Mandi
ok so the reason I gave this book 4.5 stars, was because it was too short... Otherwise this story was FREAKING HOT!! but, BEWARE if you are not into menage, or guy on guy then this book might just not be the one you want to read. Its super steamy and sexy and blew me away with the sex scenes. I think this author really did a great job on writing this story. It was extremely creative, and who would have thought a game like that would bring them together. This book was super cute, In the beginning...more
Malinda
This was a very enjoyable read. It's my first read from this author and based on it I'll be reading more by her. I liked Charli and her men, Simon, Eric, & Rafael. I liked that they all grew up together. It made sense that because of their past it would make it difficult to move to more than friendship even when they all wanted to. I did wish that the story had gone more in to the guys side of things to flesh things out more. I think the only thing that kept it from being a 5 star was the la...more
Nisha
Charli was always just one of the guys, but with a little manipulation and a few bets, she ends up playing 'Race Erotic' with all 3 of her best friends. Alpha Simon, naughty professor Eric, and bisexual Rafael have always been in love with Charli. Now is their chance to break all barriers and get down and dirty.

whoa, now I feel like one of those inside cover writers, slightly sleazy. But this book was pretty hot. It was short, had 3 love interests and had all kinds of sexy scenes, yet the writin...more
Amanda
Very short but definitely hot! Charli has always been surrounded by her group of guy friends. They are practically inseparable which makes it hard for her to develop any romantic relationships. That all changes while away on a tropical getaway. She gets a chance to live out her inner most secret fantasies. Will she cross the line of friendship and take what she wants??? Good Read!
Jen
*Blush* Here I go again
Not sure why I read this one - I'm curious - I don't know much about this type of stuff - so why not (plus it got good reviews and highly recommended for a good "smutty" read) And Yes it was :)

I'm more surprised that I'm giving it 5 stars - Not something I usually do - but this e-book really had me in full blush more then a few times

The story starts off with the great 4 best friends attending a marriage of their good friend with his... 2 new wives - ok sure why not :) T...more
Becky
This was a fun, quick read. A very short erotic tale of a girl who falls for her best friends. Since this book was short, there wasn't much charcter development, and I would have liked to know more about both Charli and Simon. They really seemed like the focus of the story.

The game that they all play while on vacation is hilarious. I thought it was really a great twist to the story and made this book different from other menage books.

I loved that Simon was the macho guy who called Charli by the...more
Esmef
a bit silly and very short, but fun to read.

Where would you go to find a place that does an erotic run, where they get you to have sex in public? ummm nowhere. I just kept thinking of the trouble the company that runs it would get into if anything ever went wrong! But the boys are all very sweet and hot, i just wish it was longer so you could get a bit more of their back story and the ending was longer.
But for a bit of fluff to read on a rainy boring day, it is good fun.
Mojca
Loved the "game" premise...The execution not so much. Darn, but I still don't get the sharing-thing. Call me a prude, call me selfish, call me spoiled, but...I. Don't. Like. To. Share.

This would've been a great little story if there was only Simon. The other two muddled the waters a little too much for me.

Still, a good and entertaining read with enough "story" to keep it outside the PWP realm.
carol
Yes, I enjoyed this where long,( too long really) term friends attend a wedding, plus their newly wed friends honeymoon cruise, where a challenge game leads to some quite erotic sessions with the quadrage...well menage is three so four has to be a quadrage doesn't it? Written English is quite good, no problems with typo's. Yes I want to read more by R.G. Alexander. Hence just four stars for this novella.
Heather  book whore & shifter slut extrordinaire
WOW can this woman write some fabulous erotica! But also with a point - not so much a plot but an idea that sometimes taking a chance at losing a good thing provides a great thing. And also I think that she is trying to show us that love comes in many forms and faces and when you find it, hang onto it. Keep it, nurture it and be proud of it.
Laura Kaye
While I thought the "race" that brings the four friends together was a little hokey, the characters themselves, and the interaction between them--emotional and sexual--were intense and compelling and hot. Definite recommend!
Tonie
I read this about 2 years ago. I don't usually retread stories but I hunted this one down and retread it. I love the plot how is all unfolded. As one of the very first erotic stories I ever read.... It was mind blowing.
Night
I really like this book. The characters, the setting all well put and a bit kinky.

Recommended if you're looking for hot erotica with multiplayers.
Katrina
This was my first menage and mm book that I read. It is fun and emotional. It will always hold a special place in my mind.
Hiba
Probably THE hottest book I've ever read. I just wish it was as long as a normal novel
Cindy Johnson

***BLUSH*** Yes I read it and yes I stayed red-faced the entire time. Lmbo.
Katherine O'Grady
Hot! One of the first erotic novels I read. I really enjoyed it.
Josephine Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
So there's this girl who lives with all these guys and when one them marries these two lovely ladies, he decides his female roommate deserves something in return. By signing her up for a Race Erotique.

photo tumblr_m55mmi0gC11qfxv5io1_500.gif

Wait, what? Three guys for her?

darren fans himself photo tumblr_m10kznE8Bo1r6qbvt.gif

And so there's a competition to be the sexiest team, and she's teamed up with her three roomies. And so they have to be sexy.

photo tumblr_m2grvg1TKE1r0cpl9o1_250_zps1edc5026.gif

And they win. But that's not all they win, it turns out that she loves them all, and can't not love them all.

photo a66516a3.gif

It was short, and filled to th...more
Jaime
C.W. Nightly
Three for me is light and fun.

Charlie long time tomboy gets looped into participating in "The Race Erotica" with her three long time friends. How was she to know that all their protective 'brotherly behavior' was actually their way of keeping other men away.

The challenges have her fulfilling some of her and her friends hottest fantasies, but what happens when the race is over?

tyrianpurple
"the brooding Simon, his protectiveness, his fiery blue eyes. Shy Eric, the English professor with the looks of a blond Adonis, and a wit and intellect. And Rafael. Raf. His olive skin and dark eyes, his sense of humor and irreverence."

now now this is the actual menage story. and surprisingly with its lame title, Three for Me is actually a good short novella. the title is such a turn off for me. but the plot is so creative and exciting! the race is so original.

but just like the other R G Alexan...more
Liz
A brilliant short, steamy, romp of a story. I loved it and wished it had been longer!

4 best friends, 3 guys and a girl who have ignored their feelings for each other for years get sent on an erotic game and discover that happiness for them is a relationship together.
Camila Cullen Masen
¿Por qué tan corto? es genial, absolutamente genial, pero es demasiado corto :( diablos, tendré que imaginarme el resto.
Lo amo totalmente, lo amo, demonios, tengo que leer el siguiente.
No tengo idea de porque pero amé más a Simon.
Toni (U.A.C.)
Charli signs up for what she thinks is an extreme scavenger hunt/challenge while on a cruise with her best friends Simon, Eric, & Rafael, while they are on a cruise celebrating the wedding of another close friend Lee. They quickly find out that they have been duped by well meaning friends and enrolled into an extreme erotic race. With a huge bet hanging in the balance they decide to brave the adventure together.

Stumbled onto this book and I liked it a lot, but it feels like a book two, but i...more
Tina
3.5 stars. A lot better than I thought it would be. I enjoyed this book with its' decent writing and endearing characters. I especially liked Charli and Simon. And while unrealistic and absurd, I had a lot of fun reading this story. The absurdity made it comedic and the lack of realism made it perfect for an hour of escapism.

My only issues were the dialog, which I guess was humorous, but annoying as well. A case of "too much of a good thing" for me I suppose. Also, the story was obvious and pred...more
Emma L Smith
I didn't think I would like this because normally m/m/m/f is just one prick too many. But the story, even though short anyway, had pretty good pacing and it bounced along well.

The premise is basically an erotic treasure hunt with a girl and her three best friends who are all into her. Not sure why in these situations everyone has to be super hot and yet somehow none of them have ever hooked up before now but hey-ho, I'll put it down to artistic licence. Would have liked a bit more of an epilogu...more
Maria Madonaldo
I cannot read the story or any of the ones I have on my bookshelves for that matter help!
Kitten
Sep 02, 2013 Kitten rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Ménage lovers w/a side of M/M Romance.
Recommended to Kitten by: Ménage Reader group
Shelves: borrowed, m-m, menage
This was a short story about a girl, Charli, who goes on a cruise w/her best guy friends, Rafael, Eric, and Simon. They have been pining for her a while and decide during the trip to admit their feelings for her. During their cruise to Mexico, the guys encourage her to explore how well a relationship would work w/them all together.

This is my first book by this author and positive this wont be my last. This story is freaking HOT, like I'm surprised my iPad didn't catch on fire HOT. Definitely see...more
  • Coming Full Circle (Friends and Lovers #2)
  • Forbidden (Playing With Fire, #1)
  • Falling, Freestyle (Xtreme Adventures, #1)
  • Glutton for Pleasure
  • Tempt Me Twice
  • Belonging to Them (Daly Way, #1)
  • Kate's Crew (Powertools, #1)
  • The Strength of Three
  • Safe Harbor (Suncoast Society, #1)
  • Anna in the Middle
  • The Perfect Union (Perfect Love Series, #1)
  • Something New (Foster Siblings, #2)
  • Siren Beloved (Texas Sirens, #4)
  • Escape from Obsession (The American Soldier Collection, #1)
  • Claiming Cullen
  • Going All In
R.G. Alexander (aka Rachel Grace) is a New York Times USA Today Bestselling author who has written over 30 erotic paranormal, contemporary, sci-fi/fantasy books for multiple epublishers and Berkley Heat. She is a founding member of The Smutketeers, an author formed group blog dedicated to promoting fantastic writers, readers and a positive view of female sexuality.

She has lived all over the United...more
More about R.G. Alexander...
Wicked Sexy (Wicked^3, #1) Regina in the Sun (Children of the Goddess, #1) Wicked Bad (Wicked^3, #2) Lux in Shadow (Children of the Goddess, #2) Truly Scrumptious

“Lee had been the last one to join their motley crew…and the first one to leave it. She sighed. Oh they
would still hang out, and it wasn’t as if Connie and Lori Ann weren’t wonderful, but it wouldn’t be the
same.
This was the beginning of the end. Pretty soon the others would catch the settling-down bug. They
were all sexy, successful men in their prime. They wouldn’t be single long. And then Charli would be
alone. No more camping trips, no more Thursday night couch-potato parties. Not for her.
Was she a horrible person to think that? To selfishly worry about herself instead of wishing them
well? Probably. But damn it, she hated change.”
0 likes