Start by marking “Three for Me?” as Want to Read:
Three for Me?

Three for Me? (Three for Me #1)

3.73  ·  Rating Details ·  2,229 Ratings  ·  99 Reviews
Three men, a tomboy and one erotic game that could change everything.

Simon, Eric, Rafael, Lee and Charli. It s never mattered that Charli is the only girl in the crowd. She s always been a tomboy, anyway. Just one of the guys.

Between work and Couch Potato Thursdays, life is pretty full. Sure, no man alive can get through the friend gauntlet, but thanks to her boys and her
Published July 14th 2009 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Three for Me?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three for Me?

Taryn at My Secret Romance

This review was posted at My Secret Romance

What a sexy and saucy read this was! This is my first book by RG Alexander and it sure won't be my last!

Three for Me? is about three men and one woman who are the best of friends and have been since childhood. They do everything together. Now that they're adults, they've been fighting these underlying feelings for each other for some time now. They don't want to ruin the wonderful friendship they have so they keep these secrets to themselves. But when
Sophia Triad
Four best friends during a game called "Race Erotic", are discovering hidden desires for each other.
Short, smutty type, enjoyable read.
Not a bad book. Two main things really bother me:
1. Simon, Raphael, Eric and Charli have been together for 20 years as best friends and business partners. They have basically grown up together and they have waited all these years to express any romantic feelings they have for each other. They become 34 years old before they start understanding how each one of the
Malinda
This was a very enjoyable read. It's my first read from this author and based on it I'll be reading more by her. I liked Charli and her men, Simon, Eric, & Rafael. I liked that they all grew up together. It made sense that because of their past it would make it difficult to move to more than friendship even when they all wanted to. I did wish that the story had gone more in to the guys side of things to flesh things out more. I think the only thing that kept it from being a 5 star was the la ...more
Mandi
Feb 05, 2013 Mandi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ok so the reason I gave this book 4.5 stars, was because it was too short... Otherwise this story was FREAKING HOT!! but, BEWARE if you are not into menage, or guy on guy then this book might just not be the one you want to read. Its super steamy and sexy and blew me away with the sex scenes. I think this author really did a great job on writing this story. It was extremely creative, and who would have thought a game like that would bring them together. This book was super cute, In the beginning ...more
Nisha
Charli was always just one of the guys, but with a little manipulation and a few bets, she ends up playing 'Race Erotic' with all 3 of her best friends. Alpha Simon, naughty professor Eric, and bisexual Rafael have always been in love with Charli. Now is their chance to break all barriers and get down and dirty.

whoa, now I feel like one of those inside cover writers, slightly sleazy. But this book was pretty hot. It was short, had 3 love interests and had all kinds of sexy scenes, yet the writin
Amanda
May 17, 2011 Amanda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very short but definitely hot! Charli has always been surrounded by her group of guy friends. They are practically inseparable which makes it hard for her to develop any romantic relationships. That all changes while away on a tropical getaway. She gets a chance to live out her inner most secret fantasies. Will she cross the line of friendship and take what she wants??? Good Read!
Deborah Perry
Jul 14, 2015 Deborah Perry rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: amazon
What a fun book! I enjoyed the characters and the storyline kept me focused! Very interesting indeed! First R. G. Alexander book-it won't be the last!
Jen
Aug 13, 2011 Jen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: x-read-in-2011
*Blush* Here I go again
Not sure why I read this one - I'm curious - I don't know much about this type of stuff - so why not (plus it got good reviews and highly recommended for a good "smutty" read) And Yes it was :)

I'm more surprised that I'm giving it 5 stars - Not something I usually do - but this e-book really had me in full blush more then a few times

The story starts off with the great 4 best friends attending a marriage of their good friend with his... 2 new wives - ok sure why not :) T
Jeanny
Feb 14, 2015 Jeanny rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
1.5 out of 5 stars trash/ not sexy, May 11, 2010
Three for Me? (Kindle Edition)

I'm a fan of Ms. R. G. Alexander's work. Ms. R. G. Alexander is a talented author with a fruitful imagination. I purchased this book shortly after reading her "Children of the Goddess" series. At the time I didn't have many reviews available to me prior to purchasing this book. I felt confident in my purchase & truly expected great things. Sadly I was left unimpressed. The character development in this book was lac
Becky
Aug 12, 2009 Becky rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 999-challenge
This was a fun, quick read. A very short erotic tale of a girl who falls for her best friends. Since this book was short, there wasn't much charcter development, and I would have liked to know more about both Charli and Simon. They really seemed like the focus of the story.

The game that they all play while on vacation is hilarious. I thought it was really a great twist to the story and made this book different from other menage books.

I loved that Simon was the macho guy who called Charli by the
Sep 29, 2010 Sarah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chick-lit
Esmef
Feb 25, 2013 Esmef rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
a bit silly and very short, but fun to read.

Where would you go to find a place that does an erotic run, where they get you to have sex in public? ummm nowhere. I just kept thinking of the trouble the company that runs it would get into if anything ever went wrong! But the boys are all very sweet and hot, i just wish it was longer so you could get a bit more of their back story and the ending was longer.
But for a bit of fluff to read on a rainy boring day, it is good fun.
Mojca
Loved the "game" premise...The execution not so much. Darn, but I still don't get the sharing-thing. Call me a prude, call me selfish, call me spoiled, but...I. Don't. Like. To. Share.

This would've been a great little story if there was only Simon. The other two muddled the waters a little too much for me.

Still, a good and entertaining read with enough "story" to keep it outside the PWP realm.
carol
Feb 12, 2012 carol rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm
Yes, I enjoyed this where long,( too long really) term friends attend a wedding, plus their newly wed friends honeymoon cruise, where a challenge game leads to some quite erotic sessions with the quadrage...well menage is three so four has to be a quadrage doesn't it? Written English is quite good, no problems with typo's. Yes I want to read more by R.G. Alexander. Hence just four stars for this novella.
Anna.E
Nov 09, 2015 Anna.E rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m-f
No plot, no story line, okay, not quite, there was a start to both, but both were skimmed over and were not developed at all. The sex really wasn't that great either.there were four of them, it could have been really hot, but it wasn't.
Warning, for my M/M reading friends it focuses on a girl
For my M/F friends, there is gay sex.
Heather  book whore & shifter slut extrordinaire
WOW can this woman write some fabulous erotica! But also with a point - not so much a plot but an idea that sometimes taking a chance at losing a good thing provides a great thing. And also I think that she is trying to show us that love comes in many forms and faces and when you find it, hang onto it. Keep it, nurture it and be proud of it.
Laura Kaye
Oct 16, 2010 Laura Kaye rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
While I thought the "race" that brings the four friends together was a little hokey, the characters themselves, and the interaction between them--emotional and sexual--were intense and compelling and hot. Definite recommend!
Tonie
Jul 05, 2013 Tonie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this about 2 years ago. I don't usually retread stories but I hunted this one down and retread it. I love the plot how is all unfolded. As one of the very first erotic stories I ever read.... It was mind blowing.
Night
Jun 04, 2013 Night rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really like this book. The characters, the setting all well put and a bit kinky.

Recommended if you're looking for hot erotica with multiplayers.
Katrina
This was my first menage and mm book that I read. It is fun and emotional. It will always hold a special place in my mind.
Hiba
Feb 09, 2013 Hiba rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013-reads, m-m, m-m-f-m
Probably THE hottest book I've ever read. I just wish it was as long as a normal novel
Cindy Johnson
Dec 31, 2012 Cindy Johnson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

***BLUSH*** Yes I read it and yes I stayed red-faced the entire time. Lmbo.
Katherine O'Grady
Dec 20, 2010 Katherine O'Grady rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot! One of the first erotic novels I read. I really enjoyed it.
Deb
Two and half stars. The writing was fine, the premise intriguing but there simply weren't enough pages to tell the story the author set up. The result is a book that reads likes like random excerpts from a much larger worker. I also kept feeling that there must have been other books, featuring some of these characters. The sex scenes were rushed and ho-hum considering she had four characters to work with and a unusual location.

I like shorts but most authors simply have no idea how to utilize the
Josephine
So there's this girl who lives with all these guys and when one them marries these two lovely ladies, he decides his female roommate deserves something in return. By signing her up for a Race Erotique.

photo tumblr_m55mmi0gC11qfxv5io1_500.gif

Wait, what? Three guys for her?

darren fans himself photo tumblr_m10kznE8Bo1r6qbvt.gif

And so there's a competition to be the sexiest team, and she's teamed up with her three roomies. And so they have to be sexy.

photo tumblr_m2grvg1TKE1r0cpl9o1_250_zps1edc5026.gif

And they win. But that's not all they win, it turns out that she loves them all, and can't not love them all.

photo a66516a3.gif

It was short, and filled to th
Erin
Long time since I read it.

I remember enjoying it in it's absurdity.

I remember it being really short, and lacking on plot. But I don't remember disliking it.
Jaime
Dec 15, 2010 Jaime rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
tyrianpurple
Dec 17, 2014 tyrianpurple rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014, mm-menage
"the brooding Simon, his protectiveness, his fiery blue eyes. Shy Eric, the English professor with the looks of a blond Adonis, and a wit and intellect. And Rafael. Raf. His olive skin and dark eyes, his sense of humor and irreverence."

now now this is the actual menage story. and surprisingly with its lame title, Three for Me is actually a good short novella. the title is such a turn off for me. but the plot is so creative and exciting! the race is so original.

but just like the other R G Alexan
Toni (U.A.C.)
Charli signs up for what she thinks is an extreme scavenger hunt/challenge while on a cruise with her best friends Simon, Eric, & Rafael, while they are on a cruise celebrating the wedding of another close friend Lee. They quickly find out that they have been duped by well meaning friends and enrolled into an extreme erotic race. With a huge bet hanging in the balance they decide to brave the adventure together.

Stumbled onto this book and I liked it a lot, but it feels like a book two, but i
Emma L Smith
Nov 11, 2013 Emma L Smith rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I didn't think I would like this because normally m/m/m/f is just one prick too many. But the story, even though short anyway, had pretty good pacing and it bounced along well.

The premise is basically an erotic treasure hunt with a girl and her three best friends who are all into her. Not sure why in these situations everyone has to be super hot and yet somehow none of them have ever hooked up before now but hey-ho, I'll put it down to artistic licence. Would have liked a bit more of an epilogu
  • Belonging to Them (Daly Way #1)
  • Falling, Freestyle (Xtreme Adventures, #1)
  • Tempt Me Twice
  • The Strength of Three
  • Forbidden (Playing With Fire, #1)
  • Kate's Crew (Powertools #1)
  • Coming Full Circle (Friends and Lovers #2)
  • FU
  • The Perfect Union (Perfect Love Series, #1)
  • Going All In
  • Glutton for Pleasure (Pleasure Series, #1)
  • Love Slave for Two (Love Slave for Two, #1)
  • Anna in the Middle
  • Siren Beloved (Texas Sirens, #4)
  • Tequila Truth (Black and White Collection, #2)
  • Escape from Obsession (The American Soldier Collection, #1)
  • Creation of Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #3)
  • Three to Tango
R.G. Alexander (aka Rachel Grace) is a New York Times USA Today Bestselling author who has written over 37 erotic paranormal, contemporary, sci-fi/fantasy books for multiple epublishers and Berkley Heat. She is a founding member of The Smutketeers, an author formed group blog dedicated to promoting fantastic writers, readers and a positive view of female sexuality.

She has lived all over the United
More about R.G. Alexander...

Three for Me (2 books)
  • Four For Christmas

“The same reason for every damn thing I’ve done since the sixth grade, Chuck. The same reason I get up each morning looking forward to going to work. The reason my heart beats. For you, Charli. Because I love you.” 0 likes