Start by marking “Perfumed Heat (Heat, # 1)” as Want to Read:
Perfumed Heat (Heat, # 1)

Perfumed Heat (Heat #1)

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  269 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Heat - Perfumed Heat By Judy Mays The start of the Heat series Since the death of his mate, Artemis Gray has desired no other to take her place. Then Moira Archer, a human, enters his life. Her rich, earthy scent, combined with the perfume she wears, entice's him. The werewolf in his soul awake as and howls in triumph-"Mine"
Published January 28th 2004 by Ellora's Cave (first published 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Perfumed Heat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Perfumed Heat

Laura the Highland Hussy
just bought this one for $2.49 from ellora's cave- #support Judy Mays!

After everything that has happened this week surrounding English teacher Judy Mays, of course I bought one of her books. For those of you who don't know, she is an English teacher in PA who was "outed" as an erotica author. A couple of parents who had nothing better to do called in local newstation WNEP who made her writing career out to be on the same level as a pedophile. (not kidding)

original newscast

Smartbitches has a fabu
Djg
Pretty good for a super quick erotic read.

Alpha shifter Artemis realizes Human Moira is his mate the minute he catches her scent at a party thrown by her bitchy boss.

She's attracted to him too and hot sex in a limo ensues.

All the action in this book takes place in less than 24 hours but it is an entertaining and sexy read.

Not much time for character development but I liked Moira's grandfather and Artemis' kids.
Lady Entropy
Li com facilidade, e apesar de ser um bocado previsível e meter algumas gafes (Senhora Judi Mays. Uma gravidez NÃO é instantânea. Lamento dizer, mas não é "wham bam thankyou ma'am olá, tou grávida". Demora vários dias a ocorrer a fertilização, sim? Por isso é que a chamada pilulazinha do dia seguinte funciona. Não quero saber se foi um lobisomem que a emprenhou, ELES SÃO MAMÍFEROS NA MESMA!) não me aborreci muito. Gostava que houvesse mais conflito e que a vilã não fosse burra de todo. Mas enfim ...more
Beverly Diehl
Fun little story - wasn't expecting the werewolf angle, but it made for an interesting take on this which was highly sensual from the olfactory sense. I would have liked a little more strength/initiative from the lead female character, but the male character was so hot I didn't care THAT much. I'd make room for his pelt on my bed, anytime.
Beth Yarnall
I read this book to #supportjudymays. I enjoyed the perfume business angle of the book. Reminded me of my days working for Estee Lauder. It was short as romantica can be which was okay except that I wanted the romance to build a little more than it did before being over.
Mitabird
Apparently, my reading tastes have changed. I really don't understand how I liked this. Everything happened so quickly and there was no spark between any of the characters.

Original rating: 4.5 stars (May 2007)
Sassafrass
Paranormal romance that was a bit campy. I liked this story. I laughed at some of the dialogue but overall enjoyed reading it. I'll look into reading more of this author's work.
Jade
I loved this book! My only complaint is the story was too short! I would have loved to see more of Moria and Artemis love, their marriage and babies.
Syahira Sharif
I got k-drama bug... got bored
Rachel- Goodbye Borders
Liked this one. Short and sweet.
Haley Gonzales
Haley Gonzales marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Debbie Lester
Debbie Lester marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2015
Veridiane Darif
Veridiane Darif marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2015
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Michy
Michy marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
Patty Lopez
Patty Lopez marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
Leona Swanson
Leona Swanson marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015
What's The Name o...: urban fantasy series about werewolf family [s] 7 269 Mar 09, 2014 11:53PM
  • At One's Pleasure
  • Fire of the Wolf (The Gray Pack #1)
  • Bound to be Mated (Rock Wood Pack, #1)
  • Panthers' Prey (Black Panthers #1)
  • Loving Laney (Shadowpeak Wolves, #1)
  • Ours (The Bears, #2)
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Legendary Tails IV
  • The Gift (Pride Law, #1)
  • The Lion and the Lamb  (The Predator and the Prey #1)
  • Losing Control (Corporate Wolves, #2)
  • Shoot for the Moon (Black River Pack #2)
  • Wolf at the Door (Salvation Pack, #1)
  • Falling for You (Trueblood, #2)
  • Leader of the Pack
  • Rage (Galactic Cage Fighters, #1)
  • Madeline's Mates
  • Mating Claire (Sea Island Wolves, #1)
  • When a Pack Dies (Wyoming Wild #1)

Heat (6 books)
  • In The Heat of the Night (Heat, #2)
  • A Midsummer Night's Heat (Heat, #3)
  • Solstice Heat (Heat #4)
  • Fires of Solstice (Heat, #5)
  • Undercover Heat (Heat, #6)
Brianna (Celestial Passions, #1) Sheala (Celestial Passions, #2) In The Heat of the Night (Heat, #2) Meri (Celestial Passions, #3) A Midsummer Night's Heat (Heat, #3)