Start by marking “The Mediterranean's Wife by Contract” as Want to Read:
The Mediterranean's Wife by Contract

The Mediterranean's Wife by Contract

3.17 of 5 stars 3.17  ·  rating details  ·  52 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Two years ago Andreas Stillanos had an affair with innocent English rose Carrie Stevenson. But their relationship was never consummated and he's never got her out of his system....Now Carrie is unexpectedly brought back to Andreas's side as godmother to his orphaned baby niece. The chemistry between them is as potent as ever, and this time Andreas is determined there will ...more
Published January 1st 2010 by Harlequin (first published August 29th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Mediterranean's Wife by Contract, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Mediterranean's Wife by Contract

Alex is The Romance Fox
I am in two minds about this book. I liked it but at times not. This is one of the only books I have read by Kathryn Ross and whilst I did enjoy some parts of the story at some point I really got irritated by the heroine’s behavior.

It’s not about marrying a man that you are absolutely crazy about but who you just know does not love you, but for the sake of the love you have for your godchild!!! Well, if she was prepared to do this, why spend the entire time acting like an idiot!!!
Carrie first me
Jenny
This is a beautiful, intense, emotional love story. Now I must read everything by this author. I love a good marriage of convenience story and this one was wonderful. Heroine got on my nerves during first half of the book. Her insecurities drove me insane. By the end though I loved her for her big heart.

Hero was not your typical alpha male. He was very tender, sweet and a kind man. His reasons for commitment phobia were valid and I could sympathize with him and respect him.

These two were fantas
Jennifer Riehl
Jennifer Riehl marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2015
Joelle.bcn
Joelle.bcn marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
JR
JR marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2015
Preeti
Preeti marked it as to-read
May 06, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Loshanda Cummings
Loshanda Cummings marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Zainab Freitas
Zainab Freitas marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Diane
Diane added it
Jan 02, 2015
Melissa Bogey
Melissa Bogey marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Asteropê
Asteropê marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Saakshi Agarwal
Saakshi Agarwal marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Znkmek
Znkmek marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Kept by Her Greek Boss The Greek Tycoon's Innocent Mistress Italian Marriage: In Name Only No Regrets The Italian's Unwilling Wife