The Endowed (The Endowed, #1)

The Endowed (The Endowed #1)

3.37 of 5 stars 3.37  ·  rating details  ·  67 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Can one strong woman accept the fact that her two alpha men require an unconventional liquid diet?
Published September 10th 2009 by Extasy Books (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Endowed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Endowed

Elaine
Annie
I am not sure what I expected but this is not it. There is some great supernatural adult literature out there and but this one was not it and it disappointed me. It felt like a lot of details and back story was missing. It also did not hold my attention :( I do not believe that all characters should get the same amount of air-time in a menage, but I do believe the story should be balanced. This felt more like a story between Angelo and Tori and sometimes Ricardo, instead of a story about all thr...more
Sue Lukenbaugh
Tori has wanted these men for a long time, I get that, the want of a beautiful stranger. The sex was steamy, but lacking. The story itself was lacking. The emotional connection felt force, contrived and ultimately I felt nothing for the characters. There was no great need to see them through. The men were too needy. They're damaged, but aren't they all. There were plenty of elements of intrigue, angels and demons procreating, but nothing that would make me want to pick up this book again.
Brittney Bower
ten years for sex is a long time to wait on two men who you think are never going to have you. And there is the whole thing about her being attracted to his kind when there feed off of people. And another thing why the hell did she wait for them to can to her. Why didn't she come to one of both of them before. And what happened to her friend from earlier. Is she in the next story or what?
Sassafrass
I thought that this was an interesting take on vampires but for some reason I just didn't get into the story as much as I would have hoped. I may continue with the series at some point though.
Gaylin Walli
Wonderful premise, but poorly executed. I barely finished this and it was extremely short. Nothing ever seemed developed enough.
Nadine Stoelman
Nadine Stoelman marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Jeri
Jeri added it
Jul 09, 2014
Monique Barao
Monique Barao marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Roswellmissing
Roswellmissing marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Epilogue1212
Epilogue1212 marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
Lexi
Lexi marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2014
Sandi
Sandi added it
Jun 15, 2014
April
April marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2014
Laura added it
Dec 22, 2013
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2013
Annie
Annie added it
Nov 20, 2013
Gianna
Gianna marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2013
Ladymcbeth
Ladymcbeth marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Bastien (Hidden Breeds, #1) Ruby Dare (Project Dare, #1) A Stranger in Paradise (Paradise, #1) Topaz Dare (D.A.R.E. Project, #2) The Golden Dragon (Dragon Bound, #1)