Start by marking “Her Sexy Valentine (Harlequin Blaze #522)” as Want to Read:
Her Sexy Valentine (Harlequin Blaze #522)

Her Sexy Valentine (Harlequin Blaze #522)

3.38 of 5 stars 3.38  ·  rating details  ·  137 ratings  ·  12 reviews

Carol Snow is no Scrooge...but she'd rather get her heart rate up with a sexy book than a messy, real-life romance. Still, she's tempted to rethink that when rugged coworker Luke Chancellor shows her--in mind-blowing detail--exactly what she's been missing. But when he asks for a real date, Carol runs like hell....
And stumbles back into the exact same day--including out-o...more
Published February 1st 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Her Sexy Valentine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Sexy Valentine

♡Karlyn P♡
An office romance between two senior level directors who work at a greeting card company. She is bitter cold and hasn't gotten over a bad relationship from EIGHT f'n years ago. He is perfect. While I am not a fan of the man-hating, icy cold heroine getting the hot guy, when she finally thaws the story did become enjoyable. There is also a cute twist on Scrooge with visions of past, present and future (but I wouldn't call this a paranormal.) Not as sexy as most HQN Blaze, but what we got was pret...more
Mojca
This was a cute, very short, sweet, and hot Valentine's Day take on A Christmas Carol with a no-nonsense Financial director in a greeting card company that's a real emotional scrooge thanks to a relationship gone really bad eight years ago...
But with a little coaxing from her peer director, player, and all around nice guy, sexy Luke Chancellor, and a pretty funky time-warp (that computer monitor just keeps on fallin'), she's in for a pretty steamy pre-Valentine's company party.

Did I mention this...more
MountainKat
This book = An Annoying Heroine + Groundhog Day + A Christmas Carol = 1.5 stars

The best part about this book? It was short and if filled spots on a couple of challenges. I listened while driving, and while the narrator wasn't great, she wasn't the problem. The problem was the heroine, she made me want to beat my head against the steering wheel. And the Groundhog Day aspect, she relived the same thing over and over and over again - almost word for word. I seriously wanted to gag.

And yep, that is...more
Andrea Guy
Her Sexy Valentine is one of the sequels to Oct's Seduction By The Book. This time around we are getting Carol Snow's story and what a wild, wacky, sexy tale it is.

Carol goes through a sort of Groundhog Day meets A Christmas Carol thing going on which is a unique twist, but it also detracts from the original story of women seducing their chosen man the way a character in an erotic novel would.

I think this is what makes this book slightly less enjoyable then the first. The erotic novels chosen by...more
Mem
Carol Snow belongs to a romance book club, probably to make up for the lack of romance in her life.
Luke Chancellor works for the same greeting card company that she does.
Luke asks Carol to go out with him and that starts the rerun of Friday, Feb 13 in their lives. She remembers each Feb 13 and he doesn't. This plot goes on to long.
Amber
I enjoyed this way more than I expected to. The Groundhog Day/Christmas Carol fusion worked for the story, allowing the female lead to grow and change in an EXTREMELY short period of time.
Kim
So many continuity errors. And what's the fun in a Groundhog Day-type storyline if the repeat scenes use the exact same sentences? Sure, the events might happen in more or less the same way, but shouldn't the protagonist at least have a different response to them?
I struggled a little with listening to the same day lived over and over shtick a bit, but it came together enough in the end for me to end up liking it. Kind of Groundhogs Day without the humor smacking into A Christmas Carol without the Turkey or the kid on crutches.
Jamie DeBree
This was great...until about half-way through. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who might like this style, but I skimmed the whole latter part. Normally I love Stephanie Bond's writing, but was disappointed in this one. The characters were still wonderful though.
December
I really enjoyed this book! Quick read, a sweet romance and a sexy hero. Lots of fun with such a unique theme.
Kristen
Truly wretched. Bond's sense of humor is intact but just a plot less wonder.
F
missemmamm
I read the entire thing in one day, so yeah, it's good.
Alison
Alison added it
Aug 17, 2014
Lena
Lena marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Jan Patterson
Jan Patterson marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Teazia Cockburn
Teazia Cockburn marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Jen Smith Keller
Jen Smith Keller marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Stephanie Bond was seven years deep into a systems engineering career and pursuing an MBA at night when an instructor remarked that she had a flair for writing and suggested that she submit to academic journals. But Stephanie, a voracious reader, was only interested in writing fiction–more specifically, romantic fiction.

Upon completing her master’s degree and with no formal training in writing (he...more
More about Stephanie Bond...
Body Movers (Body Movers, #1) 2 Bodies for the Price of 1 (Body Movers, #2) 3 Men and a Body (Body Movers, #3) 5 Bodies to Die For (Body Movers, #5) 4 Bodies and a Funeral (Body Movers, #4)