Start by marking “FoxTrot Sundaes: A FoxTrot Collection” as Want to Read:
FoxTrot Sundaes: A FoxTrot Collection

FoxTrot Sundaes: A FoxTrot Collection

4.31 of 5 stars 4.31  ·  rating details  ·  208 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Our cartoon with the broadest appeal. In January 2007, FoxTrot became a Sunday only cartoon. This is a collection of Sundays since then.

FoxTrot Sundaes is a cool treat that follows the amusingly chaotic lives of the Fox family--Jason, Peter, Paige, and their parents, Roger and Andy--since FoxTrot became a Sunday-only comic strip.

In this anthology, Amend gathers all the col
Published April 6th 2010 by Andrews McMeel Publishing (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about FoxTrot Sundaes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about FoxTrot Sundaes

I just love foxtrot. One of the funniest comics out there that actually ended on its high note (looking at you Garfield).
Kristine Pratt
Definitely strong on the geeky-factor, but still a lot of fun. I've loved Foxtrot for years so a collection like this is like eating candy. A total treat.
fox trot is one of like the first comic strips that i ever bought the book for....along with calvin and's a bummer that amend is only doing a sunday strip now, but it's still a funny comic...
Foxtrot Sundaes: A Foxtrot Collection by Bill Amend (Andrews-McMeel Publishing LLC 2010)(741.5973) simply Sunday strips, funny and entertaining as always. My rating: 6/10; finished 10/25/11.
Sarita Rucker
Really fun, especially since the last time I'd read any FoxTrot was a while ago. If you're bored and want some laughs, I recommend it. I recommend any of the FoxTrot books, actually. :)
Nov 06, 2012 Elevetha rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone
Shelves: humor
Holy smokes, I giggle so much while I read these. By far, the best comics out there.

Quite sad that Foxtrot is only on Sundays now but its quality is still top notch.
Manually added because Goodreads won't let us reread the same addition multiple times and have it count towards books read every year.
Eh. I guess it's okay if you're a fan of the comic. Apparently I'm really not.
I very much enjoyed this book. It is full of funny comics
Abraham Ray
nice collection of foxtrot sunday comics strips!
Jul 08, 2010 Brian rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: humor
great (and geeky) humor for a light summer read.
Jennifer Kyrnin
A fun, quick read.
Kai marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2015
Karenp added it
Sep 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Road Trip! (Zits Sketchbook, #7)
  • Another Day in Cubicle Paradise
  • Treasury of the Lost Litter Box: A Get Fuzzy Treasury
  • The Crass Menagerie: A Pearls Before Swine Treasury
  • If I'm a Stay-At-Home Mom, Why Am I Always in the Car?: Baby Blues Scrapbook No. 11
  • Garfield Blots Out the Sun (Garfield #43)
  • In Search of The Far Side
Bill Amend is an American cartoonist, best known for his comic strip FoxTrot.
Born as William J. C. Amend III, Amend attended high school in Burlingame, California where he was a cartoonist on his school newspaper. Amend is an Eagle Scout in the Boy Scouts of America. He attended Amherst College, where he drew comics for the college paper. He majored in physics and graduated in 1984.
After a short t