Start by marking “Show Me” as Want to Read:
Show Me

Show Me

He promises to indulge her secret fantasies, if only she dares to accept.

Socialite Janine Bartolino has always been in the public eye. Managing her late father s philanthropic interests, she keeps her pastimes above reproach. But when a surprise thirtieth birthday celebration at a private club opens her eyes to wicked pleasures, and an intriguing man offers her the chance
Published July 17th 2007 by Samhain Publishing (first published July 13th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Show Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Show Me

Bared to You by Sylvia DayFifty Shades Darker by E.L. JamesReflected in You by Sylvia DayFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
Erotic Wish List #3
353 books — 163 voters
Wicked Ties by Shayla BlackBackstage Pass by Olivia CunningKnight by Kristen AshleyDecadent by Shayla BlackThe Professor's Plaything by Normandie Alleman
SugarKink BDSM
310 books — 290 voters

More lists with this book...

The Romance Reviews (Carole)
An honest look at how the world’s morality views can impede an individual from finding her own happiness, SHOW ME is the novella length story of Janine and her journey into voyeurism, exhibitionism…and love.

Janine is a woman with fantasies, like us all. She just happens to fantasize about being watched while she has hot monkey love. On her thirtieth birthday, her best friends take her to a voyeur/exhibitionist club. I loved her honest reaction. She didn’t hem and haw and then get dragged into th
Lorice
Jan 03, 2015 Lorice rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Two thumbs way up!

I love a man that is not afraid to let a woman explore her dark side. I so love Del alpha side. Love a man that takes charge. Hmmmm, yummy!
Robin Taylor
Jan 01, 2011 Robin Taylor rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
What can I say? Jaci allowed a strong male protagonist to teach a strong businesswoman to "lighten up", and boy did she ever!!
Traci Cauthen
Mar 18, 2013 Traci Cauthen rated it it was amazing
I loved the fact that shayla black did the book on Ali and jaci took on del. I loved the book. hot hot
Jessie
Jul 24, 2012 Jessie rated it it was amazing
Wow! Jaci did it again. I loved the story of Jannine & Del. This was a very hot & steamy read.
Chelsea
Apr 10, 2012 Chelsea rated it it was amazing
Wow totally smokin' hot! Seriously intense...
marlene
Feb 21, 2010 marlene rated it it was ok
This is the story of Janine, a rich socialite who runs her family's many foundations. She apparently does little else. ever. On her 30th birthday her friends take her out to a club called Sneak Peek. They promptly ditch her with one of the club's owners, Del. Turns out its a sex club catering to exhibitionism and voyeurs. the club is super high class and discreet, but Janine freaks out anyway despite being so turned on she needs to change her panties.

Del takes a liking to her for some unknown r
Candace
Mar 26, 2012 Candace rated it liked it
Shelves: i-own-on-kindle
I love Jaci Burton and this book did not disappoint. It was a little odd to have two different authors write the books in a series, but in this case I thought it worked.

We met Del in book 1 as he is Alejandro's business partner in the exhibitionist/voyeur club, but we didn't know that he also owns a very successful high end car dealership, so he has a more "normal" business and is very involved in community affairs, etc.

Janine is a typical "rich" girl who runs her father's foundation. For her 3
ൠSinful
This one is a novella/short about a voyeur/exhibitionist club.
What I enjoyed the most was the reality of the character's attitude. It is a concern for people, maybe of all walks of life, but expecially those who frequent the society pages, to worry about their sexual proclivties becoming public knowledge and damaging their career. That concern does impeed the involvement of many who would otherwise participate.
I liked that it evolved over a period of weeks/months not overnight as many of the
Angel Ruess
Aug 13, 2014 Angel Ruess rated it really liked it
I read Watch Me by Shelley Bradley/Shayla Black a few months ago and had know idea that it was part of a duet with Jaci Burton. So when I started reading Show Me and names and places started to sound very familiar, I had to do some online research before I figured out why. I'm glad I stumbled upon Show Me because after I read Watch Me and found out that Shelley Bradley never wrote Del's story I was upset.

The story was good and well written, and I loved Del in Watch Me and was very glad to reacq
Heather in FL
Straight-laced society girl "accidentally" (her friends take her for her birthday) goes to a sex club. Meets the owner. Owner is intrigued. She's horrified (yet aroused) to be there because of her position in society. Way too much looking over her shoulder. I wanted to smack her a lot. But owner of said club somehow gets beneath her icy surface to the hot stuff. It was good! Little exhibitionism, voyeurism, public sex... all stuff I love. Plus an HEA, and I like that.
Karen Roma
Dec 24, 2014 Karen Roma rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I very HOT, sexy read from one of my favourite must read authors.

Rather than a BDSM club, the initial settings for this short tale, is a club catering to voyeurs and exhibitionists, playing in a safely in a private, yet public environment.

The story revolves around the internal tug-of-war the female lead confronts when her desire for sexual adventure conflicts with her pristine public persona and her need for total anonymity.

I loved the book and the lead characters too!!
Jul 27, 2010 Sarah rated it liked it
Shelves: chick-lit
I really liked this plot and these characters, but her overly inflated opinion of how the press would gobble up her demise as the head of her father's foundation is irritating. She would probably make the society pages, but only for a little blurb, especially living in Hollywood. She's a little generous in her estimation of her self importance, but overall good.
Samantha
Dec 15, 2013 Samantha rated it liked it
Short and decent. I found it to be nothing special. There was no real depth to the characters, only the surface was scratched. It was just full of sex scenes and a short conflict between the two main characters.
Dorel
May 03, 2015 Dorel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Jaci Burton's books. This book's story line was very different from the other books I read by Ms. Burton. I loved Del's character. I loved how Del showed Jannie new things. I loved the ending. This is a very hot & steamy book to read.
Mj
Mar 17, 2012 Mj rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
I quite enjoyed this. The characters are believable enough and the plot is realistic enough to support the reader's suspension of disbelief. I liked that in this book the characters don't get off scott-free every time thay take a risk, which is a fault so often found in this genre.
Maura
Aug 01, 2012 Maura rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
A socialite becomes involved with a wealthy owner of a private club. With this man the woman learns to let her emotional and physical guard down and experience real passion for the first time. I thought it was a good read.
Kaetrin
Oct 31, 2011 Kaetrin rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook
Sexy short about a woman who secretly likes to watch and be watched and the man who makes her fantasy reality. There is not much character development and I can't say I connected that well with either of the main characters, but it was certainly hot.
Amy Johnson
Aug 17, 2016 Amy Johnson rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this hot erotic novella from one of my favorite authors. People who are a fan of Jaci's writing will thoroughly enjoy this delicious treat. Definitely for 18+ audience due to the erotic content.
Timmysparks
Jan 12, 2013 Timmysparks rated it liked it
I liked this story. Del and Janine were a hot couple. And the sex was very hot! Jaci Burton is always impressive with her sex scenes.
Layla
Jan 28, 2013 Layla rated it liked it
A short sexy novella. I noticed a few continuity errors, and the story jumped a bit in time without much explanation. But overall I would recommend this book.
Teshii
Jan 12, 2012 Teshii rated it liked it
Hot and romantic. What more can a romantic ask for? However, Janine strike me as a slightly paranoid person. Del is just smexy!
Dee
Aug 07, 2016 Dee rated it it was ok
Read this in duo Show Me/Unwrapped
Jen
A good quickie, but nothing particularly spectacular. I think I'm still ambivalent about exhibitionism though (!).
Holly Morris
Holly Morris rated it it was amazing
Mar 13, 2014
Pennie Morgan
Pennie Morgan rated it really liked it
Nov 03, 2012
Sassafrass
Sassafrass rated it really liked it
Mar 14, 2010
Susan Wright
Susan Wright rated it liked it
Oct 14, 2011
Heather Grice
Heather Grice rated it it was amazing
Jun 20, 2012
Souzane
Souzane rated it liked it
Nov 08, 2015
  • Watch Me
  • Slapping Leather (Rawhide, #2)
  • A Spanking for Valentine
  • Hanging On (Awakenings, #2)
  • A Little Harmless Pleasure (Harmless, #2)
  • Naughty Little Secret
  • Ask Adam (Tanner Siblings, #2)
  • Naughty and Nice: A Holiday Romance Collection
  • Erotic Research (Black and White Collection, #1)
  • Between a Ridge and a Hard Place
  • Fortune's Promise (Fortune #2)
  • Sweet Silence (Tygers, #3)
  • Take Me (Wild Oats, #1)
  • To Do List (Bettencourt Brothers, #1)
  • Exclusive
Jaci Burton is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling, award-winning author of over 70 books. She lives in Oklahoma and when she isn’t on deadline (which is often), she can usually be found wrestling with her uncooperative garden, wrangling her dogs, watching an unhealthy amount of television, or completely losing track of time reading a great book. She’s a total romantic and longs for the ...more
More about Jaci Burton...