Start by marking “Vampire's Pet” as Want to Read:
Vampire's Pet

Vampire's Pet

3.25  ·  Rating Details  ·  44 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
For a bored vampire, a charity 'service' auction seems as good a place as any to pick up his next meal. For Gwyneth Reilly, unwilling participant, it's all horribly embarrassing. Being sold? Ewww. But how bad could it possibly be? After all, it was only dinner with a handsome stranger. Nothing else! The way he kept nuzzling at her neck may have been a little strange, but G ...more
Published October 15th 2006 by eXtasy eBooks (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Vampire's Pet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampire's Pet

Netanella
This was a hot mess. I'm giving it two stars because at least the cover models are hot.
Sparkyhedgehog
Jessica Uzzo
this was something else. it had every potential to make me like it but then destroyed that at every turn. the heroine was bound to be unlikeable for me she was far too meek and mousy to be of any interest to me. The hero had potential but he was either seriously bipolar or had multiple personalities because he would go from beating himself up for lusting after her to enjoying chasing her down and making her terrified. Alternatively he was just plain cold and unfeeling. He decides that shes his m ...more
Lexie
The last quarter of the book kind of threw me. On the one hand I understood why the author made the decision she did, it more firmly entrenched the two into a deeper relationship that was inescapable now. But it felt like such an easy out to obtain that deeper relationship. Up to that point I really liked that Gwyneth wasn't just falling for Todd's spiel hook line and sinker. She did what any rational woman would do when suddenly confronted with a vampire--she made her escape.

My question becomes
Aug 29, 2015 Sarah rated it liked it
Shelves: tossed, ebook
Pretty much the plot is a thin contrivance for the characters to get together, with a conflict that could have been somewhat more easily explored for drama and character depth but is instead easily swept aside for more sex.

Not that it was horrible, just could have been better if there was some actual plot and character development.
Vicky
Feb 23, 2011 Vicky rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: recommending
I can't say enough about this book. I read it twice in one day. I know it is complete as is, but I would love more of these characters. How about a meeting with Grandma? Please, please, please make a series of this book. They are such delightful characters. The sex is outstanding.. and the dialogue is even better. Juicy!
Teresa
Oct 23, 2012 Teresa rated it really liked it
3.5 It was good but ended too quickly.
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2016
Marijke
Marijke marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Katrina
Katrina marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
Liza L. Ferrante-Murphy
Liza L. Ferrante-Murphy rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2015
Lyn Mckenzie
Lyn Mckenzie marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Brenda Bigelow
Brenda Bigelow rated it liked it
Dec 14, 2014
Karen Burns
Karen Burns rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2014
songbird
songbird marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
Fawn
Fawn rated it did not like it
Aug 21, 2014
Jackie
Jackie rated it liked it
Aug 17, 2014
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it liked it
Aug 11, 2014
Rebekah
Rebekah rated it liked it
Apr 06, 2015
Epilogue1212
Epilogue1212 marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Lynn Trevino
Lynn Trevino rated it did not like it
May 19, 2014
Nuria
Nuria rated it did not like it
Apr 09, 2015
Debra
Debra rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2013
Annie Tevis
Annie Tevis marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2013
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2013
Mirela Savova
Mirela Savova marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2013
Samantha
Samantha rated it it was ok
Aug 19, 2013