Start by marking “Just Kidding” as Want to Read:
Just Kidding

Just Kidding (Beacon Street Girls #10)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  485 ratings  ·  20 reviews
Great new adventures in the bestselling series from Aladdin M!X!

Just in time for summer reading, Aladdin M!X offers two brand-new Beacon Street Girls books. In The Great Scavenger Hunt, the BSG and their classmates discover some exciting surprises during a weekend adventure on Cape Cod; and the series’ sixth special adventure, Ready! Set! Hawaii! has the BSG enjo
Published July 7th 2009 by Aladdin (first published March 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Just Kidding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Kidding

Selen Abalı
Ya en sevdiğim serilerden. hala okurken eğleniyorum. keşke diğer kitaplarını satmasaydim.
puan vermedim çünkü çocukluk kitabı. versem beş verirdim.
beş kızı okurken geçmişime döndüm. küçüklük serim bu benim.
Christine
This book is part of a really good series. Its not exactly my favorite genre but it's more of a relaxing just for fun narrative than my usual physiological thriller. I liked the relaxed feel of it, but it wasn't boring. The conflicts they face as seventh graders are actually pretty fun to read.

I also like how this book deals with the whole theme of saying "just kidding" after everything you say. I mean, sometimes you are just kidding, but a lot of the time people just realize that what they said
Emma Xoxo
This book was so mysterious and more suspicious and adventurous than any other of the BSG books. The rumors spreading about Isabella are horrifying and rude mysterious. Miss. Pierce going missing and causing the FBI to look for her suspicious. The things the kids learn during spirit week at Abigail High, adventurous. All the things that happen in this book have reasons, and they kept me on the edge, reading and reading until I couldn't read anymore. (Literally I read the whole book in like one ...more
Jocelyn
Isabel is trapped in the game of gossip at Abigail Adams school. Everyone thinks that Isabel is the target of the huge gossip, when really she has nothing to do with it! Her friends AKA the Beacon Street Girls (BSG) must help put a stop to this... Or do they also follow the game of gossip??

This was the first book I read from the series, and found it interesting.... But it all just shows what gossip is all about and how contagious it all is!!!
Sabrina
I LOVED THIS BOOK! The tension between Kevin and Isabel was so wonderful to read and everybody's reaction was well written too. This is exactly what happens in real life. If it is suppose to teach you something, well I guess don't spread rumors. And that beneath each 'just Kidding', there is a little bit of truth. Guys and girls can be just friends... but not in this case.
Alexis
This really got to thinking about how mean gossip is! I mean, if u don't know the real story about someone, why spread it? If u need help with gossip (jk :-) then this book would be totally amazing for u! JK! Even though it is the 10th book in the series, you can totally catch up in any book in the series without reading the ones before it. Seriously!! READ IT! :0
Jarynth ♛
This book is like good but not really is. I gave it 3 stars because it did not really ctach my attention to turn the page. But, I finished it. I wanted to finish it because I had nothing to read (when currently reading this book). But yea... its ok. :P
Hannah
I liked it because it had stories of all the girls and lots of drama. I want to be all the girls combined. If you go to Edmonds Elementary, the book is there. I checked it out there.
Shayla
This book actually had some mature themes in it. However, just like in the rest of the books in this series, the maturity was sugarcoated so much that you could hardly see it.
Jasmine Cuthbertson
OK lar, but very pointless- was a massive waste of time. It was very typical sory like - happy, problem, panic, solved, then happy in the end again.
Keana Bloomfield
Even though this was a really long book, I did like it, and thought it had really juicy details.
Alexis Jones
I LOVED this book! It could not stop reading it. One of the best books written by Annie.
Kathryn
People were being really mean to Isabel.Poor Izzy!
♥Elisa♥
Good book!Just like the rest of the series.
I like the plot. The way the book ends
Meaghan
Jun 06, 2009 Meaghan is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Its really good-so far.
Carly
A good, quick read.
Chai T
there is a lot of gossip!
Babita Gautam
Babita Gautam marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
Laura B
Laura B marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
Fish
Fish added it
Aug 21, 2015
Lana
Lana marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2015
  • 'Tis the Season (Main Street, #3)
  • Runt
  • The Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword (The Amazing Days of Abby Hayes, #6)
  • Adam Canfield, Watch Your Back!
  • Bullyville
  • Alex's Challenge (Camp Confidential, #4)
  • Friends till the End (From the Files of Madison Finn Super Edition, #3)
  • Oopsy Daisy (Flower Power, #3)
  • Pranked
The Beacon Street Girls books are inspired by all the preteen girls I've ever known. I wanted to create a world where girls can go to have fun and learn about who they are, while modeling real-life experiences. The first book, Worst Enemies/Best Friends, explores creating and testing friendships, skewed first impressions, and being the new kid at school. In the end, true friendship conquers all. W ...more
More about Annie Bryant...

Beacon Street Girls (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Worst Enemies/Best Friends (Beacon Street Girls, #1)
  • Bad News/Good News (Beacon Street Girls, #2)
  • Letters From The Heart (Beacon Street Girls, #3)
  • Out Of Bounds (Beacon Street Girls, #4)
  • Promises, Promises (Beacon Street Girls, #5)
  • Lake Rescue (Beacon Street Girls, #6)
  • Freaked Out (Beacon Street Girls, #7)
  • Lucky Charm (Beacon Street Girls, #8)
  • Fashion Frenzy (Beacon Street Girls, #9)
  • Ghost Town (Beacon Street Girls, #11)
Worst Enemies/Best Friends (Beacon Street Girls, #1) Bad News/Good News (Beacon Street Girls, #2) Letters From The Heart (Beacon Street Girls, #3) Out Of Bounds (Beacon Street Girls, #4) Promises, Promises (Beacon Street Girls, #5)