Roald Dahl And His Chocolate Factory

Roald Dahl And His Chocolate Factory (Horribly Famous)

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  89 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Everybody knows that Roald Dahl wrote brilliant books for children and created a fantastic chocolate factory. But did you know that Roald was a fighter pilot, and a spy in the Second World War? This book contains things you wanted to know about the man with the chocolate factory.
Published February 15th 2002 by Hippo

To ask other readers questions about Roald Dahl And His Chocolate Factory, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Roald Dahl And His Chocolate Factory

Anay Dalal
One of the best books I have read.Well-researched and fun to read.
Sue Mitchison
I really enjoyed this book, much more than I thought I would! Will have to try more in the Dead Famous/ Horrible History etc vein!
Slow Man
Absolutely loving this which reminds me to go read The Witches and Matilda again.
Colman C
This book was just a real easy holiday book. Even though I wasn't on a holiday, I still read it. It wasn't anything special. It was an average kind of book for a 9 year old. This book has positive and negative results in my mind. I DID learn a lot from this book and now know a whole lot about Roald Dahl. But it is also sort of informal sometimes, it may have been the authors approach, I might of picked the wrong book. But sometimes I don't know if what I'm reading is real or fake.
Leo
It's a nice book that gives you facts about Dalh's life and his work. You don't need to be a fan of Dahl's to read this book although if you are you'll enjoy it a lot more.
Delie Dell Chua
After reading this series of books, I started to appreciate and love reading biographies
Aruna Kumar Gadepalli
Interesting book for the grades 5+. Want to know about the author Roald Dahl? Read this book.
Guan Jie Fung
A great book about Roald Dahl. Tells you all you need to know about Roald.
Caio
Caio marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Elss Library
Elss Library marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Lara
Lara added it
Aug 03, 2014
Mollie Westhead
Mollie Westhead marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
As
As marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Daisy
Daisy marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Femke
Femke added it
Jun 15, 2014
Latha George
Latha George marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Antara
Antara added it
May 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
William Shakespeare and His Dramatic Acts Bermuda Triangle (DK Readers: Level 3) Viking Blood: A Viking Warrior, 1008 AD Atlantis: The Lost City? The Alien Encyclopedia