Start by marking “Roald Dahl And His Chocolate Factory” as Want to Read:
Roald Dahl And His Chocolate Factory

Roald Dahl And His Chocolate Factory (Horribly Famous)

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  98 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Everybody knows that Roald Dahl wrote brilliant books for children and created a fantastic chocolate factory. But did you know that Roald was a fighter pilot, and a spy in the Second World War? This book contains things you wanted to know about the man with the chocolate factory.
Published February 15th 2002 by Hippo

To ask other readers questions about Roald Dahl And His Chocolate Factory, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Roald Dahl And His Chocolate Factory

Anay Dalal
One of the best books I have read.Well-researched and fun to read.
Sue Mitchison
I really enjoyed this book, much more than I thought I would! Will have to try more in the Dead Famous/ Horrible History etc vein!
Colman C
This book was just a real easy holiday book. Even though I wasn't on a holiday, I still read it. It wasn't anything special. It was an average kind of book for a 9 year old. This book has positive and negative results in my mind. I DID learn a lot from this book and now know a whole lot about Roald Dahl. But it is also sort of informal sometimes, it may have been the authors approach, I might of picked the wrong book. But sometimes I don't know if what I'm reading is real or fake.
Leo
It's a nice book that gives you facts about Dalh's life and his work. You don't need to be a fan of Dahl's to read this book although if you are you'll enjoy it a lot more.
Delie Dell Chua
After reading this series of books, I started to appreciate and love reading biographies
Aruna Kumar Gadepalli
Interesting book for the grades 5+. Want to know about the author Roald Dahl? Read this book.
Slow Man
Absolutely loving this which reminds me to go read The Witches and Matilda again.
Guan Jie Fung
A great book about Roald Dahl. Tells you all you need to know about Roald.
Gonçalo Matos
Gonçalo Matos marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Abhayrajmishra
Abhayrajmishra marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Ian
Ian marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Edacheeky
Edacheeky marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Ashish
Ashish marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Caio
Caio marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

Horribly Famous (1 - 10 of 22 books)
  • Einstein and His Inflatable Universe
  • Alexander the Great and His Claim to Fame
  • Cleopatra and Her ASP
  • Oliver Cromwell and His Warts
  • Leonardo Da Vinci And His Super-Brain (Dead Famous)
  • Darwin And Other Seriously Super Scientists (Horribly Famous)
  • Elizabeth I And Her Conquests (Dead Famous S.)
  • Elizabeth I And Her Terrible Temper (Horribly Famous)
  • Henry the VIII and His Chopping Block
  • Henry VIII And His Wicked Wives (Horribly Famous)
William Shakespeare and His Dramatic Acts Viking Blood: A Viking Warrior, 1008 AD Bermuda Triangle (DK Readers: Level 3) Atlantis: The Lost City? The Alien Encyclopedia