Start by marking “Kinder, Küche, Kerle” as Want to Read:
Kinder, Küche, Kerle

Kinder, Küche, Kerle

2.53 of 5 stars 2.53  ·  rating details  ·  34 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Suburban wife and mother, Julia Flanagan is good to a fault. She always plays by the rules, does what she’s told and puts her family first. To be honest, her life’s become rather dull – and her sex life is humdrum, to say the least. But all that changes when Julia’s best friends dare her to start living dangerously. At first, she only breaks little rules – mixing her recyc ...more
Published 2007 by Rowohlt (first published May 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Kinder, Küche, Kerle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kinder, Küche, Kerle

Characters were just a tad too flat and there wasn't enough depth into the story. However there were a few heart wrenching moments and I was pretty much satisfied with how things turned out which made me reconsider giving the book away.
the best book i've read this year so far some of the quotes are brilliant eg I've prefered to let others make the waves while i stand close to shore watching.

The way she even explains in detail how her other half sees her new haircut as like an insurance agent appraising crash damage (we have all been there)10/10
I liked the casual style of D. Kents writing but the characters were a little bit flat. The book has it's funny moments, such as in the situation of buying a pet for Julias Children, when she pretents the rat is a norwegian guinea pig called "Homer".
Tan Sin tien
Not as bad as I thought it would be, not something that will make one jump with joy either.
Sin Tien Tan
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2015
Tracy marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Yorky Caz
Yorky Caz marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
Jo added it
Dec 22, 2013
Sarah Gaudet
Sarah Gaudet marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2013
Abbie marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2013
Andrea marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2013
Linda added it
May 14, 2013
Anna marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2013
Sophie marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2013
Kate added it
May 01, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
The Diary of V: The Affair The Diary of V: Happily Ever After? The Diary of V: The Breakup The Breakup Happily Ever After?