Start by marking “At Her Beck and Call (Doing it Better, #2) (Harlequin Blaze, #306)” as Want to Read:
At Her Beck and Call (Doing it Better, #2) (Harlequin Blaze, #306)

At Her Beck and Call (Doing it Better, #2) (Doing It... Better! #2)

3.36 of 5 stars 3.36  ·  rating details  ·  44 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Former stripper Autumn Beshkin is an urban girl eyeing a new profession. To climb this career ladder she's keeping her clothes on and taking an accounting job. Small-town living isn't as exciting as she's used to, but it's only temporary. Then she meets her sexy new boss, Mayor Mike Fields. The attraction between them steams up the office, and suddenly her visit here promi ...more
Published April 1st 2004 by Harlequin Enterprises (first published February 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about At Her Beck and Call (Doing it Better, #2), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about At Her Beck and Call (Doing it Better, #2)

Jim son of Jim (formerly PhotoJim)
HRB#306. Autumn Beshkin is a stripper introduced in Don't Tempt Me. She actually moves to the small town to get away from her stripper past to work for the mayor, Mike Fields. The work she does goes WAY beyond the normal call of duty. The night sky on the fairway was a pretty fun scene. Hitting golfballs to work off stress was also memorable.
So far - about a dozen pages in - I'm not terribly engaged with the story. We'll see what happens in the next couple of chapters.
Not a bad read. Good characters and nice story. I was hoping for a little more from a former stripper.
Nada Al-Karmi
I liked it. It showed that you shouldn't judge people harshly & to give them second chances.
Not really my cup of tea, but it wasn't awful.
Mel added it
May 24, 2015
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Mariana marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Jessie added it
Mar 30, 2015
Kelly added it
Jan 23, 2015
Angala marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
Angela Shoop
Angela Shoop marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Lena added it
Aug 19, 2015
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Judy marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Epilogue1212 marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
*Mariska*Book*Crazy* marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Puna added it
Apr 17, 2014
Allison marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I always wanted to be a writer--from the moment I put fat pencil to brown-lined paper in second grade to write an elaborate story using all the spelling words on our list.
Though I always wanted to be a professional writer, I wasn't sure I had the stuff, so I graduated from college with a teaching degree and taught elementary school--second and third grades (the best)--and then began freelance feat
More about Dawn Atkins...

Doing It... Better! (3 books)
  • With His Touch
  • At His Fingertips (Doing It Better, #3) (Harlequin Blaze, #318)
Don't Tempt Me... (Harlequin Blaze #253) Swept Away (Harlequin Blaze #348) No Stopping Now (Harlequin Blaze #391) Still Irresistible (Harlequin Blaze #456) Her Sexiest Surprise (Harlequin Blaze, No 432)