Start by marking “At Her Beck and Call (Doing it Better, #2) (Harlequin Blaze, #306)” as Want to Read:
At Her Beck and Call (Doing it Better, #2) (Harlequin Blaze, #306)

At Her Beck and Call (Doing it Better, #2) (Doing It... Better! #2)

3.38 of 5 stars 3.38  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Former stripper Autumn Beshkin is an urban girl eyeing a new profession. To climb this career ladder she's keeping her clothes on and taking an accounting job. Small-town living isn't as exciting as she's used to, but it's only temporary. Then she meets her sexy new boss, Mayor Mike Fields. The attraction between them steams up the office, and suddenly her visit here promi ...more
Published April 1st 2004 by Harlequin Enterprises (first published February 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about At Her Beck and Call (Doing it Better, #2), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about At Her Beck and Call (Doing it Better, #2)

Jim son of Jim (formerly PhotoJim)
HRB#306. Autumn Beshkin is a stripper introduced in Don't Tempt Me. She actually moves to the small town to get away from her stripper past to work for the mayor, Mike Fields. The work she does goes WAY beyond the normal call of duty. The night sky on the fairway was a pretty fun scene. Hitting golfballs to work off stress was also memorable.
Danielle
So far - about a dozen pages in - I'm not terribly engaged with the story. We'll see what happens in the next couple of chapters.
Jessica Cline
Not a bad read. Good characters and nice story. I was hoping for a little more from a former stripper.
Nada Al-Karmi
I liked it. It showed that you shouldn't judge people harshly & to give them second chances.
Katie
Not really my cup of tea, but it wasn't awful.
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
Jeri
Jeri added it
Oct 24, 2014
Angela Shoop
Angela Shoop marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Lena
Lena marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Judy
Judy marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Epilogue1212
Epilogue1212 marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
*Mariska*Book*Crazy*
*Mariska*Book*Crazy* marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Puna
Puna added it
Apr 17, 2014
Allison
Allison marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2013
Anita
Anita marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2013
Pam Metz
Pam Metz marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2013
Reem Taha
Reem Taha marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2013
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I always wanted to be a writer--from the moment I put fat pencil to brown-lined paper in second grade to write an elaborate story using all the spelling words on our list.
Though I always wanted to be a professional writer, I wasn't sure I had the stuff, so I graduated from college with a teaching degree and taught elementary school--second and third grades (the best)--and then began freelance feat
More about Dawn Atkins...
Don't Tempt Me... (Harlequin Blaze #253) Swept Away (Harlequin Blaze #348) No Stopping Now (Harlequin Blaze #391) Her Sexiest Surprise (Harlequin Blaze, No 432) Still Irresistible (Harlequin Blaze #456)