Start by marking “Elmo's Guessing Game about Colors/Elmo y Su Juego de Adivinar Los Colores” as Want to Read:
Elmo's Guessing Game about Colors/Elmo y Su Juego de Adivinar Los Colores

Elmo's Guessing Game about Colors/Elmo y Su Juego de Adivinar Los Colores

3.53 of 5 stars 3.53  ·  rating details  ·  55 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Join Elmo and his Sesame Street friends as they play a guessing game about colors! See if you can guess which color Elmo is thinking about ... can you say it in English and Spanish?
Board Book, 10 pages
Published April 1st 2006 by Rising Moon Books

Be the first to ask a question about Elmo's Guessing Game about Colors/Elmo y Su Juego de Adivinar Los Colores

Robert
7 September 2011
Almost a year later Fritz selected this again as his bedtime story. I was a little surprised. It's a book he should be beyond at this point. On top of that, he seemed bored with it. He knows the story and he knew all the answers prior to me asking the classification questions.

Nevertheless, it was a successful read.
****

My three-and-one-half-year old son brought this book to me this afternoon for a father-son read aloud. I like it when he selects the books.

Fritz knows his colors,
Ebony Mcarthur
Elmo’s Guessing Game About Colors is great book for anyone trying to teach their child about shapes and colors. It is a ten page picture book by Sesame Workshop that was published in English and Spanish. This book is recommended for children ages 1-3 years of age and is loaded with delightful illustration and bright colors. Elmo and his friends from Sesame Street enjoy playing a guessing game all about colors. After guessing the colors your children can go on to locate other know pictures that f ...more
Me_rondyahoo.Com
Apr 27, 2015 Me_rondyahoo.Com marked it as to-read
How come I can't read these on here
Pamela
"Elmo's Guessing Game About Colors" by Sesame Street was very fun and colorful. Elmo went over the basic colors such as red, yellow, blue, etc..., and name items representing each one. My daughter really enjoyed the different colors, and she knew almost all the items by sight. It was a really great resource for learning colors.
As a parent, I really liked this book, and I will request the other titles in this series to go over with my daughter. I think she would be able to learn a lot from them.
I
Marianne
No matter what books we read before bed, this one is always, always on the list. The first book that she knows by heart and can recite! She loves this kind of book, that asks questions that she has to answer.
Nikki Boisture
This is the new big one in our house. I only like it because Elmo is one of Grady's few words and it sounds so cute coming out, like "Ah-moo."
Puja Patel
This book is about guessing which color Elmo is thinking about. This book will help children learn colors quickly.
Susan
I just bought this for my 2-year old grandson, and it's perfect for that age.
Dolly
May 10, 2009 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: parents reading with their little ones
Shelves: 2009, childrens
This is a cute book that helps teach little ones about colors.
Jaime
Nice little board book for toddlers!
K.c. Buell
Nice bright colors!
Jessica
Sesame Street is what it is.
Emily Casey
Emily Casey marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
BGCC
BGCC marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Chelsea Schmidt
Chelsea Schmidt marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Alicia Baldovinos
Alicia Baldovinos marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
Karyn
Karyn added it
Dec 16, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Elmo's World: Puppies! (Sesame Street) (Sesame Street(R) Elmos World(TM)) Abby's First Book of Shapes (Sesame Street) The Sesame Street Dictionary Welcome to Sesame Street: A 40th Anniversary Celebration (Sesame Street  Books) Big Bird's Mother Goose (Sesame Street)